Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life (4721 Views)

Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material / FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 / Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Buhariiswicked: 11:17pm On May 28, 2022
Reno omokri has taken to twitter to express his joy at the prospect of Atiku emerging PDP's presidential candidate. He also used the opportunity to express his opinion on wike's performance at the primaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by inoki247: 11:22pm On May 28, 2022
he don sure say 2023 na anoda Clueless man go enta....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by jiz: 11:25pm On May 28, 2022
I love Wike fighting spirit. Atiku cannot win without Wike support. Tambuwa change the game plan

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by donaldking10: 11:26pm On May 28, 2022
word.
I'm a southerner, but we are too divided to lead Nigeria.
Hausas would forever keep leading us in the game of politics because of their unity & love for their tribe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Pinklygul: 11:26pm On May 28, 2022
Foolish boy..

You criticize wike and yet you claim Southerners don't back each other?

Are you a northerner?

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by StrongandMighty: 11:28pm On May 28, 2022
This clown again!!

Meanwhile with this development the chances of Tinubu becoming the apc presidential candidate has been reduced to zero it'll be sure lose for apc...

Tinubu can never win in se/ss and there's no way he can beat atiku in the north

He should take his L in peace and move on...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Salvador1: 11:29pm On May 28, 2022
Wike is an empty vessel that's all.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by tishbite41(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2022
StrongandMighty:
This clown again!!
yeah, the clown said the bitter truth this time around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Sergio104(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2022
Fear north
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by bennybuhari: 11:31pm On May 28, 2022
Come home nah instead of tweeting from abroad in the last 8 years

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Cyberterror: 11:32pm On May 28, 2022
Tambuwal deceived Wike grin grin

But who deceived Peter Obi cheesy tongue

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by tishbite41(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2022
politically, southerners are irredeemable fools.
from azikiwe, awolowo to this present crop of clowns, nonsense

Q.E.D

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by gabmanuel(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2022
E don set ooooo.
Ok.
Nigeria top to bottom!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by tinsel: 11:41pm On May 28, 2022
Pinklygul:
Foolish boy..

You criticize wike and yet you claim Southerners don't back each other?

Are you a northerner?
Very clueless.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by tinsel: 11:44pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=tishbite41 post=113267273]politically, southerners are irredeemable fools.
from azikiwe, awolowo to this present crop of clowns, nonsense

Q.E.D[/quote
I am very angry. I am not supporting Wike though, but my anger why cannot south come together? Igbos are busy jubilating that Tinubu will not get it while yorubas are themselves jubilating over the faith of Peter. And the north is taking the advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by tinsel: 11:45pm On May 28, 2022
am very angry. I am not supporting Wike though, but my anger why cannot south come together? Igbos are busy jubilating that Tinubu will not get it while yorubas are themselves jubilating over the faith of Peter. And the north is taking the advantage.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by helinues: 11:46pm On May 28, 2022
And what should Saraki say with 70 votes?

This Reno na big-time troller
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Opolopoopolonio: 11:48pm On May 28, 2022
Tambuwal is a serial betrayer. He also betrayed Tinubu and Gbajabiamila

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by 8inchesdick(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2022
why are you angry....why cant you yoruba lots say the fucking truth...you don't wanna support igbo during thier turn but you want them to support you...for what exactly?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by tishbite41(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=tinsel post=113267670][/quote]

awolowo and azikiwe caused it
i too know killed both of them and unfortunately they passed their foolishness to the next generation
just imagine the north taking us for a ride

apc own will be worst, na lawan them go bring

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Ezehillary(m): 11:57pm On May 28, 2022
Tinubu na next

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by XerXers: 11:59pm On May 28, 2022
Let the south continue fighting igbos, while the north dribble all of us

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by honestivo(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2022
Another waste of Rivers money ,mean while pensioneers are dieing ,POVERTY in Rivers state is sky rocketing ,Just yesterday over 30 person die in Rivers state just for them to get free food.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by IduNaOba: 12:00am On May 29, 2022
My own be say
Let every Igbo contesting fail

We need them back home biko.
Naija is gone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by tishbite41(m): 12:04am On May 29, 2022
atiku and tambuwal that destroyed pdp in the first place are now running it after the likes of wike, okowa, udom, obi, orbih, bode george, fayose, anyim held the fort

south is foolish

Q.E.D

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by tishbite41(m): 12:06am On May 29, 2022
IduNaOba:
My own be say
Let every Igbo contesting fail

We need them back home biko.
Naija is gone.
I thank God for that. their eyes don clear
let them listen to ipob and chart a way out of this zoo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Lionnation: 12:10am On May 29, 2022
Had it been it was an Igbo man that stepped down for an Igbo man, what we would have been hearing from Yoruba people is that igbos are tribalistic, we will not for them, and I ask why the hatred

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by abobote: 12:12am On May 29, 2022
Abeg Reno should face Wike now, and leave our Peter Obi for us.
Though Peter Obi is the greatest loser from this

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by ogmask: 12:15am On May 29, 2022
jiz:
I love Wike fighting spirit. Atiku cannot win without Wike support. Tambuwa change the game plan

Which movie you dey watch... With what happened to wike he will be abandoned like a plague. He has no choice but to tag along with his Rivers votes if he will be remembered for anything. Atiku will always extend a hand of fellowship but he won't leak his ass.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by ogmask: 12:15am On May 29, 2022
abobote:
Abeg Reno should face Wike now, and leave our Peter Obi for us.
Though Peter Obi is the greatest loser from this

How?
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by LikeAking: 12:19am On May 29, 2022
FOOL @ Reno.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From / Lawmaker Charged For Allegedly Forging An Election Result Sheet / The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.