Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily (61545 Views)

President Tinubu Has Turned His Back On Rivers APC Because Of Wike – Party Chief / Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Anonymous221: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Gov. Wike why have you turned your backs on Oyigbo we are dying Masked Girl Cries out

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3S9aLsCu4

A lady sent us a video telling Nigerians and Gov. Nyesom Wike about the current situation of Oyigbo Rivers State and about the killings by The military he sent to protect them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by chatinent: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2020

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Okoroawusa: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2020
For your mind you are "unfindable" abi?

You don't know how to disguise at all!!

166 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Enoch07: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2020
if you're sure of what you're saying then y the cover up madam? you have the right to ask your government questions

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Charmingrascal(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2020
They should hold Nnamdi Kanu responsible for instigating his IPOB miscreants against the Military and Northerners doing their businesses without disturbing anybody.

IPOB hijacked the protest and started attacking Hausa traders and truck drivers who were bringing food to the South.

Kanu ordered IPOB to cut off Wike's head and only that statement is treason.
How could he place a bounty on a Governor's head and you expect him not to deal with his miscreants that are scattered all over the his State.

Rivers is not South East IPOB should restrict their madness to the South East if their Governors can allow their madness, then it's good for them.

214 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by BigSarah(f): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2020
Enoch07:
if you're sure of what you're saying then y the cover up madam? you have the right to ask your government questions

You don’t know rivers state

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Weirdberg1: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2020
I am in Rivers state. Didn't watch the video tho but I can confirm that all is not well in oyigbo.

The police commissioner have declared war on Ipob.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/police-declare-war-go-after-ipob-members-in-rivers/

Both the police and army are shooting sparadically moving from house to house and beating people indescriminately. There are combat helicopter hovering over the region.

I just wonder why the security personnels in this country cannot carry out their duties without abusing the rights of other citizens.

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Arrewa: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2020
#oyigboMassacre

It’s too early and too soon to forget innocent northern Muslims that were murdered in cold blood & burnt into ashes in the south.

I hope we never forget these innocent people whose crime is being Muslims & being in the wrong location.

They attacked trucks conveying produce to the south... Kill the custodians and burn the trailers.

No media house reported It cos they're Hausa Muslims.

This will never be swept under the carpet.

Justice must be served!

77 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by hammerFC: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTZAilVOybE

AFTER THIS RANTING LIKE A DERANGED ANIMAL, BY WIKE, FROM IKWERE CLAN ON IGBO LAND.

SEE SMALL BOY THAT LOST HIS LIFE.

WIKE HAS A SON RIGHT? WE SHALL SEE.

15 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by obiekunie2: 11:21am On Oct 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:
[s]For your mind you are "unfindable" abi?

You don't how to disguise at all!![/s]

aboki nama is she even suppose to cover her face to say what she is saying??

but bc she knows wiked wike has turned to Hitler thats y she has to hide her face to avoid being hounded by wike's SS soldiers!

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:21am On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
They should hold Nnamdi Kanu responsible for instigating his IPOB miscreants against the Military and Northerners doing their businesses without disturbing anybody.

IPOB hijacked the protest and started attacking Hausa traders and truck drivers who were bringing food to the South.

Kanu ordered IPOB to cut off Wike's head and only that statement is treason.
How could he place a bounty on a Governor's head and you expect him not to deal with his miscreants that are scattered all over the his State.

Rivers is not South East IPOB should restrict their madness to the South East if their Governors can allow their madness, then it's good for them.

Can't you comment without instigating violence?

Be careful what you post online.

You're committing worse crime than KANU?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Charmingrascal(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

Can't you comment without instigating violence?
Be careful what you post online.
You're committing worse crime than KANU?

Where is the violence I instigated in my comment?
Didn't IPOB attack Hausa traders and truck drivers?

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Where is the violence I instigated in my comment?

Didn't IPOB attack Hausa traders and truck drivers?

Do you have any proof its Ipob?

Let's not think, talk, act like Nigerian corrupt government and its agents.

Humanity is my brother and sister so no life should be lost...

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Charmingrascal(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

Do you have any proof its Ipob?
Let's not think, talk, act like Nigerian corrupt government and its agents.
Humanity is my brother and sister so no life should be lost...
Let's stop being hypocritical Who would attack Hausas if not IPOB on the order of Kanu.

We all know the truth

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Lajet: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2020
If this is true . Why have Ohaneze Ndi-igbo and Igbo leaders have not said anything about it. Too bad

12 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Unik3030: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Weirdberg1:
I am in Rivers state. Didn't watch the video tho but I can confirm that all is not well in oyigbo.

The police commissioner have declared war on Ipob.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/police-declare-war-go-after-ipob-members-in-rivers/

Both the police and army are shooting sparadically moving from house to house and beating people indescriminately. There are combat helicopter hovering over the region.

I just wonder why the security personnels in this country cannot carry out their duties without abusing the rights of other citizens.
they are carrying out their duties by dealing with terrorists

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by vanbonattel: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Let's stop being hypocritical
Who would attack Hausas if not IPOB on the order of Kanu.

We all know the truth

The impunity you are enjoying will come to an end one day.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by hammerFC: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2020
Lajet:
If this is true . Why have Ohaneze Ndi-igbo and Igbo leaders have not said anything about it. Too bad

IGBO LEADERS ARE BASTARDS, DONT U KNOW DAT.

THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS THAT SEEK TO LOOT STATE ALLOCATION.

THIS NNAMDI KANU IS CHANGING THE GAME AND THEY DONT LIKE IT.

THIS IS FROM WHERE THEY EAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT-tBfDg4J4

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by helinues: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2020
Hmmm

There is media black out for what is happening currently in Oyigbo

15 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Charmingrascal(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2020
vanbonattel:

The impunity you are enjoying will come to an end one day.

Define impunity first.
Lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Let's stop being hypocritical
Who would attack Hausas if not IPOB on the order of Kanu.

We all know the truth
I

You have no repentance.

People like you are candidates of hell.

You need Jesus.

Accuser of the brethren.

Show up evidence that ipob did or forever shut up.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Weirdberg1: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
they are carrying out their duties by dealing with terrorists
There is nothing wrong with that.
I am just saying the security personnels can go after criminals without becoming criminals themselves.

There are innocent people who have been caught in the cross fire. Oyigbo is the only part of rivers State that is still on curfew. Innocent people that have nothing to do with what is going on cannot even leave their own house or go to work.

people have been hit by stray bullet and everyone is living in fear.

20 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Paretomaster1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
You have been habouring, and praising those useless IPOB before now while they wreck havoc, face the music now...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
BUT ARMY WON'T GO TO BORNO SHOOTING PEOPLE AND GOING HOUSE TO HOUSE TO SHOOT AND KILL EVERYBODY BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR BOKOHARAM THAT KILLS ARMY AND ATTACKED A GOVERNORS CONVOY

WE ARE NOT STUPID IN IGBO LAND....WHEN THE TIME COMES ALL OUR OWN DOING YOUR WORK IN OUR LAND WILL ANSWER FOR THE CRIMES...WHEN THAT TIME COMES WE WILL POINT THEM TO HOW YOUR OGA @ABUJA HANDLED THEIR OWN AND HOW THEY CONVINCED YOU TO HANDLE YOUR OWN....AND JUSTICE WILL BE DONE ON YOU

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Amanda4life: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
VERY SOON WOMEN GO TURN TO SUCIDE BOMBERS.

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by CilicMarin: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
I urge Wike, the military and the police to do everything they can to bring normalcy to Oyibo which has evidently been taken over by terrorists...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by lastempero: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Na today wike abandon obigbo, i dont understand the xrime obigbo people commit. No rivers govt have ever remembered them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by lastempero: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Alot of shit going in igbo land,nnamdi kanu is at the other end giving out orders and our useless politicians are busy milking us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Muna4real(f): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Enoch07:

Why are you guys bothered about the cover up than the message she is trying to pass?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by okeyglm: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
They have already declared war on you guys, obigbo is encircled. war machines are moving in. ipob is chest besting . kanu is in London inciting unarmed youths to be massacred. who did this to us igbo.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Charmingrascal(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:
I
You have no repentance.
People like you are candidates of hell.
You need Jesus.
Accuser of the brethren.
Show up evidence that ipob did or forever shut up.

Lol. Deputy Jesus that knows hell candidate.

You are perverting the truth and you know that within you. I leave u with your conscience Mr NATIONALPASTOR.
Au revoir!

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Angola: Peter Obi With Nigeria Supporters Club (pics) / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.