Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead (29594 Views)

APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Alexis11: 12:18am On May 29, 2022
wiseone28:
You are silly i am from Akwa ibom unam ikot.

When it comes to politics i will support Igbo since it is suppose to be their turn.

That your miserable father at Afikpo village is very silly.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by wiseone28: 12:21am On May 29, 2022
Alexis11:

That your miserable father at Afikpo village is very silly.
Who cares we have told you our minds.

If Apc really wants to win they shouldn't field any SW candidate it will be KO for them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Alexis11: 12:23am On May 29, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
[s][/s]how old are you?
How is that going to happen exactly? How did you read the body language of the whole south on nairaland.

-Afenifere said it's time for igbo
-Masob said it's time for igbo
-Big political names from south west like Obasanjo and south south said its time for igbos.
Pdp that could make this igbos dream a reality literally just told igbos to go Bleep themselves. but somehow, Yorubas with little stake in pdp is the reason?

What kind of obsession is this for Bleep sake?

Thank you. These miscreants are ever ready to put all the blames of their political miscalculations on the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Billygee2u: 12:25am On May 29, 2022
foryourmind:

After embezzling Rivers State money in the tune of billions of dollars, and inviting Nigerian Army to massacre Igbo civillians in Obigbo in a bid to impress the North, Governor Nyesom Wike couldn't win Atiku in the PDP primaries.
Wicked Wike will live to suffer for the innocent blood he shed
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Coly2012(m): 12:25am On May 29, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
[s][/s]how old are you?
How is that going to happen exactly? How did you read the body language of the whole south on nairaland.

-Afenifere said it's time for igbo
-Masob said it's time for igbo
-Big political names from south west like Obasanjo and south south said its time for igbos.
Pdp that could make this igbos dream a reality literally just told igbos to go Bleep themselves. but somehow, Yorubas with little stake in pdp is the reason?

What kind of obsession is this for Bleep sake?

you make me laugh, just imagine the litany of names you mentioned and the one you call big? We are talking of current key political players who jumped into the race. after all there talk, watin be there actions?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:29am On May 29, 2022
Coly2012:
you make me laugh, just imagine the litany of names you mentioned and the one you call big? We are talking of current key political players who jumped into the race. after all there talk, watin be there actions?
so Obasanjo and Afenifere are not big names?

Should I quote lukman the mechanic said?

Go to bed kid.. it's past your bed time.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:29am On May 29, 2022
Alexis11:

Thank you. These miscreants are ever ready to put all the blames of their political miscalculations on the Yorubas.
the nonsense you read from these miscreants is tiring.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by sogodihno: 12:54am On May 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

[s][/s]I'm Yoruba and you're very spot on.
The two major tribes in the South have historically been the problem if the South politically and still are.
Southern governors forum o
Amotekun o
Ipob o
Na just waste of time
But I blame no one but tinubu and his online urchins who keep overblowing his political influence and relevance. If he had any understanding of the northern hawks, tinubu should have shelved his ambition and backed the presidency being zoned to South East or South South at least. That greed he exhibited is what is killing the South as a political entity[s][/s]

You can never be yoruba with this nonsense you have written, why on earth will Tinubu shelve his ambition for the SE or SS, why? Is Tinubu jesus? Tinubu will contest the election, and if he lose so be it, but for him to step down, that will not happen those that want to die, should go and die.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Coly2012(m): 1:13am On May 29, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
so Obasanjo and Afenifere are not big names?

Should I quote lukman the mechanic said?

Go to bed kid.. it's past your bed time.
of which relevance do obj have in Nigeria politics today, over grown adult ,obj time has come and pass,in you are intelligent enough you could have see were I said current key players, it's so unfortunate that our adult this days don't understand when there read at night or there brain goes to sleep before there eyes.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by akigbemaru: 2:46am On May 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
The Northerners pretend to be Dull but they are very wise and smart grin
Very excellent submission and a good pointer! General election the whole North will vote Atiku and the Southerners in their lachrymose posture will shed tears again of marginalization.

By now WIKE peniis go don Shrink like small Okro , e goat eye go de shine like who mess for inside elevator when people de cry kiss grin

The Southerners aren’t ready at all , it’s sad
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by akigbemaru: 2:46am On May 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
The Northerners pretend to be Dull but they are very wise and smart grin
Very excellent submission and a good pointer! General election the whole North will vote Atiku and the Southerners in their lachrymose posture will shed tears again of marginalization.

By now WIKE peniis go don Shrink like small Okro , e goat eye go de shine like who mess for inside elevator when people de cry kiss grin

The Southerners aren’t ready at all , it’s sad

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by arantess: 3:34am On May 29, 2022
paulolee:
Was expecting same after obi stepped down...even wike knows he cnt beat atiku in primaries.
the real drama is in APC camp....who are dey bringing?? BAT dt the northern cabal dnt go with? GEJ or osibanjo??
dt decision would determine where the presidencial pendulum will swing to
Singing a different song already??
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by azpekuliar: 4:40am On May 29, 2022
Akpacha:
Another sad day for Nigerians, a known criminal about to be declared standard flag bearer of PDP. Sad!

Unfortunate. Anyway my party is Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Abassmt: 5:24am On May 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

I'm Yoruba and you're very spot on.
The two major tribes in the South have historically been the problem if the South politically and still are.
Amotekun o
Ipob o
Na just waste of time
But I blame no one but tinubu and his online urchins who keep overblowing his political influence and relevance. If he had any understanding of the northern hawks, tinubu should have shelved his ambition and backed the presidency being zoned to South East or South South at least. That greed he exhibited is what is killing the South as a political entity
You are Yoruba but is like you don't know history of politics in this country . It actually started long time ago before independent by our info brother but anytime the outsmarted or reaped what the sow they quickly turned the story against other
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:09am On May 29, 2022
OmoManU:
apc to rule again

states that are sure for Atiku to win Adamawa

states that are sure for APC, all the 22 APC states, all other PDP states will be equally shared between APC AND PDP depending on the mood and negotiation btw APC-led FG and the governors of those PDP states, especially some southern state PDP governors will sell PDP out for APC.
Wake up from your sleep.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Ojuntana: 7:01am On May 29, 2022
sogodihno:

You can never be yoruba with this nonsense you have written, why on earth will Tinubu shelve his ambition for the SE or SS, why? Is Tinubu jesus? Tinubu will contest the election, and if he lose so be it, but for him to step down, that will not happen those that want to die, should go and die.
Yeah yeah. I guess you're the enforcer for yorubas to decide who is Yoruba and who is not.
FYI, the only reason the North are able to play the southern candidates even with the so-called Southern govs forum is that Yoruba have had 8 years presidency and another 8 years VP yet want to still do another 8 years while you have the Igbo who have never had any shot at the post, and the south South who have had only five years. Make it make sense to anyone who has an average thinking faculty. I repeat. Tinubu and you his minions are the problem of the south. Pa Adebanjo said it. I guess he's not Yoruba too according to you.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Ojuntana: 7:03am On May 29, 2022
Abassmt:
You are Yoruba but is like you don't know history of politics in this country . It actually started long time ago before independent by our info brother but anytime the outsmarted or reaped what the sow they quickly turned the story against other
I'm very much aware of the political history of this country. FYI, same role Tinubu is playing against southern interest is same role Azikiwe played then and it came back to haunt him badly. If the two major tribes down remain at each others'throat and don't know how to reach an agreement on political understanding, you can be rest assured the North will always have an upper hand.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by sogodihno: 7:09am On May 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

Yeah yeah. I guess you're the enforcer for yorubas to decide who is Yoruba and who is not.
FYI, the only reason the North are able to play the southern candidates even with the so-called Southern govs forum is that Yoruba have had 8 years presidency and another 8 years VP yet want to still do another 8 years while you have the Igbo who have never had any shot at the post, and the south South who have had only five years. Make it make sense to anyone who has an average thinking faculty. I repeat. Tinubu and you his minions are the problem of the south. Pa Adebanjo said it. I guess he's not Yoruba too according to you.

Their is nothing like the south, get sense and stop being deluded, the south east has never supported the west, even when the north voted Abiola in '93 the east still voted against him. South west will not sacrifice her ambition for anyone, those pained can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Gbadespet(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

At the bolded, of course it's either they field in a northerner or they'll field in GEJ. They need someone who's extremely strong enough to challenge atiku and it's definitely not Tinubu. Seunmsg needs to understand that the the S/West are the problem here and not we the south south nor south east. The Yorubas forbids to team up with a southerner or an Eastern except the candidate is from S/West. This is where the problem starts. The west needs to let go of their hatred for other regions so we can team up and defeat the northerners. Else the northerners will keep ruling this country unopposed.

What's the point of supporting the region that cannot rule Nigeria because they are still clamouring for a referendum,SE will never understand that and as for the SS ,tell me one good candidate that can beat Atiku?

You will all be surprised when Buhari will prefer relinquishing power to northerners than his fellow party members... North is North irrespective of the party and that's one thing we southerners are not getting...SE should put an end to Biafra nation and see maybe the west will not support them.(Oniyangi maa baa temi je,epo ni mo o ruu)Na wetin west dey do be that.
Find a better Yoruba for translation, thanks.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Gbadespet(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2022
[quote author=Ojuntana post=113268165]
I'm Yoruba and you're very spot on.
Amotekun o
Ipob o
Na just waste of time
But I blame no one but tinubu and his online urchins who keep overblowing his political influence and relevance. If he had any understanding of the northern hawks, tinubu should have shelved his ambition and backed the presidency being zoned to South East or South South at least. That greed he exhibited is what is killing the South as a political entity

I am a Yoruba ,brother what's the point in supporting people that want to leave the country knowing fully well that more than half of the country will not support them claiming that position because of their motives...let them eradicate Biafra nation and then go for the position.E know easy make person dey support people wey u know say dem know get chance of winning...reason am bro
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Gbadespet(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2022
clarifier:
Take it or leave it the Yorubas are the smartest of all they knew how to plays their card. In 2015 election, they didn't put their eggs in one basket. If to say Jonathan wins at that time they can easily claims they plays a vital role in his victory because they gave him 40% of their votes. You the Easterners sees it as a war while it is not, it is a game in which the smartest always win. Everyone knew it was supposed to be your turn but what have you done to earn it? They brings Amaechi to the table to see if you will accept him as one of you, but you says no all you want is an Igbo President.

No mind them bro and dem wan become president for country wey dem say e don tire them...

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Ojuntana: 7:32am On May 29, 2022
[quote author=Gbadespet post=113272969][/quote]
What does Biafra have to do with the presidency? That's a lame excuse. Nigeria gave SE VP nine years after the civil war. So if anyone is saying they're not supporting SE cause of Biafra, such person is not honest with himself.
The North have Sharia in 12 out of the 19 States. They presently have a BH that is asking for same Sharia throughout Nigeria.
Heck. The bandits are nigeriens. Yet our northern brothers see them as kin more than they see the southerner.
Has all these ever stopped you from voting a northerner?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Ojuntana: 7:38am On May 29, 2022
sogodihno:

Their is nothing like the south, get sense and stop being deluded, the south east has never supported the west, even when the north voted Abiola in '93 the east still voted against him. South west will not sacrifice her ambition for anyone, those pained can go to hell.
There's nothing like South yet you Tinubu boys have been shooting from the hips that presidency must come south. Yet akeredolu is chairman of Southern governors forum.
What exactly do you guys want?
Point of correction. Tinubu will not sacrifice his ambition for the south. Cause he sacrificed it for atiku in 2007, ribadu in 2011 and Buhari in 2015. And Tinubu is not SW. Awolowo was ready to concede the premier to Azikiwe. It was Azikiwe that fumbled. And Awolowo is more representative of SW than Tinubu who is only about Lagos and Osun can ever be.
SE supported OBJ in 1999. He's Yoruba.
Pain? Lol. The pain is actually is seeing the two most educated and resourceful tribes being played repeatedly with the same script for sixty years and yet they fail to get their acts together.
The pained ones who might die will emerge on June 7
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by ngBuild: 7:42am On May 29, 2022
Seun:
Atiku wins with 371 votes ahead of Wike with 237 votes.
Seun please restore my friends page, his just trying to earn an honest living, which is becoming hard this days, please kindly restore his page, https://www.nairaland.com/6672464/building-designs-construction-services we appreciate the good work you are doing here, promoting youngsters who are unable to grow because of lack of fundz. Please don't stop.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by sogodihno: 7:44am On May 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

[s][/s]There's nothing like South yet you Tinubu boys have been shooting from the hips that presidency must come south. Yet akeredolu is chairman of Southern governors forum.
What exactly do you guys want?
Point of correction. Tinubu will not sacrifice his ambition for the south. Cause he sacrificed it for atiku in 2007, ribadu in 2011 and Buhari in 2015. And Tinubu is not SW. Awolowo was ready to concede the premier to Azikiwe. It was Azikiwe that fumbled. And Awolowo is more representative of SW than Tinubu who is only about Lagos and Osun can ever be.
SE supported OBJ in 1999. He's Yoruba.
Pain? Lol. The pain is actually is seeing the two most educated and resourceful tribes being played repeatedly with the same script for sixty years and yet they fail to get their acts together.
The pained ones who might die will emerge on June 7[s][/s]

Stop convulsing, wait till June 7
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Ojuntana: 7:45am On May 29, 2022
Gbadespet:

What's the point of supporting the region that cannot rule Nigeria because they are still clamouring for a referendum,SE will never understand that and as for the SS ,tell me one good candidate that can beat Atiku?

You will all be surprised when Buhari will prefer relinquishing power to northerners than his fellow party members... North is North irrespective of the party and that's one thing we southerners are not getting...SE should put an end to Biafra nation and see maybe the west will not support them.(Oniyangi maa baa temi je,epo ni mo o ruu)Na wetin west dey do be that.
Find a better Yoruba for translation, thanks.
Biafra can't stop a SE from getting the presidency of the whole South is backing them. And that move is actually what will break the northerners. The North have always eaten their cake and had it in this contraption.
By 1999, they relinquished power. By 2015, they took over and are now but ready to let go.
Just imagine Tambuwal supporting atiku against a southerner. That shows how belligerent these people are towards power.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by Ojuntana: 7:46am On May 29, 2022
sogodihno:

Stop convulsing, wait till June 7
Ok. We'll see who's convulsing by then.
Just know that your pipe dream will remain a pipe dream till sense falls on you like desert rain
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by sogodihno: 7:48am On May 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

Ok. We'll see who's convulsing by then.
Just know that your pipe dream will remain a pipe dream till sense falls on you like desert rain

Wait till June 7 now grin. One thing is certain no ibo man is becoming president in 2023
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by CoolAmbience(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2022
I
tonididdy:
Division is what will forever cost the South any chance at the presidency.

... These northern folks no longer play their games in the dark, it's now broadday light.
The outsmartness, the audacity is highly laudable to say the least.

All of a sudden, tables have turned and we've become 2nd citizens in our own country. All thanks to our thieving, disunited southern politicians

I'll give the major blame to the igbos and the yoribas. These two will never allow the South progress politically.
One is selfish, other is an asslickeer ( a Judas)

there is no need to vote in the next presidential elections,obviously APC will field a northern choice.instaed of throwing my vote in the deep ocean ( labour Party, fresh party, AAC ), i'd rather not participate...not that my vote counts anyway against millions of almajiri children.

Congratulations to the north, AGAIN!

You vote, you no vote.....who e concern?

Ahmad Lawan is the next President.

Ogbonnaya Onu is likely his Vice.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead by CoolAmbience(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2022
Odingo1:
PDP=Atiku
APC=Jonathan

Oga, it is Atiku versus Lawan of the APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For Maiduguri (Photos) / Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala / Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.