Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power (1315 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / 2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode / Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by mrvitalis(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2022
Esama:
If we southern Nigeria not put our house in order and settle our differences now I'm afraid north will retain power in 2023 the plans of north is obvious to see.

Let me tell you the truth the worst southern person will perform wonderfully than any northern. Also know that Buhari is better than Atiku in ethnic and religious views Atiku is a snake dude is very cunning.

If you think you hate igbo and you think you hate Yoruba and north retained power we will jinx together no problem.

Igbo and Yoruba are the problem of southerner Nigeria I just don't know what is wrong with them...Atiku have said it numerous time that he don't play about his tribe fulani have you ever see Atiku condemn fulani atrocities in Nigeria?

North are really cunning in order to retain power they want to give Jonathan apc presidential ticket so Atiku can beat him black and blue even doubt if Jonathan can win his local government in bayelsa not to talk of whole southern.
Igbos are the problem ? People like u who refused to say the truth are worse

It's turn of south east and south refused to back south east ...but u turn around to blame igbos ?

3 Likes

Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Esama: 9:09am On May 29, 2022
Ask yourself if igbo back themselves.
mrvitalis:

Igbos are the problem ? People like u who refused to say the truth are worse

It's turn of south east and south refused to back south east ...but u turn around to blame igbos ?

1 Like

Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by mrvitalis(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2022
Esama:
Ask yourself if igbo back themselves.
Has any region backed themselves for president ? Name a region more United than south east

3 Likes

Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by ZombieSlaughter: 9:12am On May 29, 2022
Esama:
I would have attended to your write up only if you come in peace.

You see 'war' for my write-up?

grin
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Esama: 9:13am On May 29, 2022
Yes you are very bitter in your write up.
ZombieSlaughter:

You see 'war' for my write-up?

grin
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by MrSamsung(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2022
So you guys are tired of insulting the only southern major tribe that has tried its possible best to be fair with the rest of the South from 1998 to this point, though they are not perfect as the rest of us.
Ok as if that's not enough, they say let us separate with every of their tribesmen and subgroups peacefully stay on their own, but you guys must still find a way to insult and mock them. Na wa for you guys o.
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by ZombieSlaughter: 9:15am On May 29, 2022
Esama:
Yes you are very bitter in your write up.

Where is the bitterness? Were you 'sweet' in your write up? grin
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Esama: 9:16am On May 29, 2022
At least they put their house in order before coming forward. Kalu an igbo man supporting another fulani man what stop him from supporting and campaign rigorously for ogbonnaya? Enugu and Abia governor are supporting Atiku. But you are here now blaming Yoruba people.
mrvitalis:

Has any region backed themselves for president ? Name a region more United than south east
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Esama: 9:17am On May 29, 2022
See vote Atiku okay if Atiku win we are going to jinx together.
ZombieSlaughter:

Where is the bitterness? Were you 'sweet' in your write up? grin
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by mrvitalis(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2022
Esama:
At least they put their house in order before coming forward. Kalu an igbo man supporting another fulani man what stop him from supporting and campaign rigorously for ogbonnaya? Enugu and Abia governor are supporting Atiku. But you are here now blaming Yoruba people.
Lol did south west back obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Proudlyomonna: 10:15am On May 29, 2022
Esama:
You are a kid not even eligible to cast a vote you are still living under the roof of your father.your parents will never say this nonsense you wrote there.

Who is this little spoilt brat undecided
Who dey give all this yeye bornthroway pikins dem phone sef grin grin
I don't like to drag people's worth of living in a faceless forum bcus it's actually a stupid thing to do but hey you should learn to give your submission without sounding like someone from the slum grin grin
You didn't even address the main point in what you reacted to, which is equity.
You are not just a kid living with your parent,you are one with a very dull brain grin
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Esama: 11:02am On May 29, 2022
I said it's very obvious that you are still feed fat from parents just see the way shine teeth everywhere. Ugly thing.
Proudlyomonna:

Who is this little spoilt brat undecided
Who dey give all this yeye bornthroway pikins dem phone sef grin grin
I don't like to drag people's worth of living in a faceless forum bcus it's actually a stupid thing to do but hey you should learn to give your submission without sounding like someone from the slum grin grin
You didn't even address the main point in what you reacted to, which is equity.
You are not just a kid living with your parent,you are one with a very dull brain grin
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Gozac: 11:11am On May 29, 2022
Esama:
If we southern Nigeria not put our house in order and settle our differences now I'm afraid north will retain power in 2023 the plans of north is obvious to see.

Let me tell you the truth the worst southern person will perform wonderfully than any northern. Also know that Buhari is better than Atiku in ethnic and religious views Atiku is a snake dude is very cunning.

If you think you hate igbo and you think you hate Yoruba and north retained power we will jinx together no problem.

Igbo and Yoruba are the problem of southerner Nigeria I just don't know what is wrong with them...Atiku have said it numerous time that he don't play about his tribe fulani have you ever see Atiku condemn fulani atrocities in Nigeria?

North are really cunning in order to retain power they want to give Jonathan apc presidential ticket so Atiku can beat him black and blue even doubt if Jonathan can win his local government in bayelsa not to talk of whole southern.
If they want power to come to South, Amaechi remains the most accepted across Nigeria and can bring winning for APC.Anything short of this will be a difficult one for APC
SE deserves to produce the president but with the situation on the ground, no party will zone their ticket there. Field a SW person, the rest of South will feel cheated after ruling 8 years for President and VP and they will look elsewhere
If APC field a Northerner, the South will end up sabotaging the person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Gozac: 11:18am On May 29, 2022
Esama:
Okay we are watching.
Amaechi is the best bet for APC to retain power in Southern Nigeria, any other candidate will make North to retain power.But will the SW agree? The SE can concede to SS. It's a difficult position for Southern Nigeria. All depends on north to win elections with little or no regards to fellow Southerner. PMB have a big role to play in this election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Gozac: 11:28am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Didn't I tell you yorubas that you will dribble yourselves into a very tight corner with your ceaseless scheming and insults to other southerners.

The Igbos who have voted SW and SS presidents previously cannot be the problem of the south. It is the greedy SW who think they are smarter than everyone else, when everyone knows it is the turn of the SOUTH EAST that should be blamed, even though I know you can't do that, since you are yoruba pretending to be a Bini.

As you yoruba always say 'power is not given but taken' 'winner takes all". On that, I wish you goodluck and Godspeed. grin
This statement is so bad, for Southern Nigeria to retain power they must make some compromise and forget statement like this. Since SE and SW are daggers drawn let APC give an Amaechi the ticket. He has the competence and national reach to win the election
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Proudlyomonna: 11:45am On May 29, 2022
Esama:
I said it's very obvious that you are still feed fat from parents just see the way shine teeth everywhere. Ugly thing.

The idiot still didn't make any sense
I said you are not just a foolish little brat living with his parents but a very very daft one at that grin.Useless little thing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Esama: 9:49pm On May 29, 2022
Go and eat rice and beans mom has done cooking.
Proudlyomonna:

The idiot still didn't make any sense
I said you are not just a foolish little brat living with his parents but a very very daft one at that grin.Useless little thing grin
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by XerXers: 10:18pm On May 29, 2022
Esama:

That will be great. GEJ should collect the ticket to spoil things for Tinubu and pave the way for Atiku.
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Esama: 10:39pm On May 29, 2022
grin
XerXers:

That will be great. GEJ should collect the ticket to spoil things for Tinubu and pave the way for Atiku.
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Proudlyomonna: 10:52pm On May 29, 2022
Esama:
Go and eat rice and beans mom hasis done cooking.

See why I said you are a very dumb little kid your parents are wasting money on your education grin ;Dthem suppose use the money wey them dey waste untop your yeye big for nothing head play bet9ja asweargad grin
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by sogodihno: 11:29pm On May 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I have registered my PVC online already.
If power is not going to come down South East,then let it remain upnorth.
If we are talking about equity then let's all come with clean hands
In 1999 an arrangement was seen to ensure the the SW got the presidency,but now bcus of greed everyone is trying to play smart undecided
Let every region go and prepare for another 8years of Fulani heardmen onslaught.
Let the strongest survive biko ��.

What arrangement was made for south west? How come Ekueme contested the election?
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Proudlyomonna: 12:17am On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:

What arrangement was made for south west? How come Ekueme contested the election?

Do you want to contest the obvious fact that the Presidency was given to the SW to make up for the Well deserved Abiola Win that was shortchanged?
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by OBALOLA55(m): 12:47am On May 30, 2022
Esama:

YORUBA AND FULANI ARE ONE—- AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE AKA TINUBU
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Tomek09(m): 3:26am On May 30, 2022
Esama:
Its southern Nigeria turn.
Oga rest. North is retaining power after Buhari. There's nothing you idiots can do about it.
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by Tomek09(m): 3:30am On May 30, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
really?
Igbos give bloc and massive votes far more than Yorubas whose votes are inconsequential and useless to both parties they always share it to. SouthEast is politically relevant than SouthWest.
Re: If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power by sogodihno: 7:21am On May 30, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Do you want to contest the obvious fact that the Presidency was given to the SW to make up for the Well deserved Abiola Win that was shortchanged?

Yes, I want to. Because if it was given as you folks proclaimed, then Ekueme shouldn't have contested in the first place. He contested and lose to obasanjo, simple as ABC

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader / APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now / What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.