Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (871 Views)

Ex President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Decamps To APC Soon / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria / Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by SenatorFR(m): 12:22am On May 29, 2022
My candid advise to Former President Jonathan is that he should not contest for President.

The respect and dignity you have earned since you left office is more than being the President of Nigeria. Coming to be a President is more like a demotion.

Also, it would be a deadly betrayal to your people, because, you only have one tenure of four years to serve as president after which you hand over to a Northerner who would then stay for eight years. That's not your kind of person. Please don't contest.

Moreso, you're no longer the people's choice rather you're the Buhari's choice to fulfill their underlying agenda of returning power to the North after four years.

Unarguably, the problems of this country is beyond you. Is no longer what you can handle. The security is zero, the infrastructure is on the negative. Killings and corruption and crime is on the rise.

This was not the case when you were the President.

Do you want to serve for four years without solving these problems and they will turn around to tarnish your golden image?

This is a Party that spent more than half of their tenure blaming you for their failure. They called you unprintable names to justify their failure.

You know more than I can imagine, however, on this one, if I had a second to advise you on this matter I wouldn't mince words not take much of your time, I would say, please don't contest for the President come 2023 no matter how Juicy and sugarcoated the promises may be.

Please your excellency, Goodluck Jonathan don't contest. You're more than a President!

Shalom �

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Felimax(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2022
Jonathan is a disgrace already, nobody can take that away.

If you must be a mafia, be a mafia to the core. How he even became a member of APC at the first place made me know that removing him at the first place was a very good move.

APC a party of people with brains that are made in China.

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Blake755: 1:04am On May 29, 2022
Why shouldn't him contest should he fold his hands and watch Nigeria go in disarray when he could fix it I wonder how we dey think self

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by walefresh3(m): 1:08am On May 29, 2022
Blake755:
Why shouldn't him contest should he fold his hands and watch Nigeria go in disarray when he could fix it I wonder how we dey think self

Getout with your northern agenda...
We know the game....pdp is a dead party already... If any southerner fail to clinch apc ticket... Then obi is the next choice from the south know dis and know.. 2023 is for the south....

3 Likes

Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by WATCHOVER(m): 1:11am On May 29, 2022
I doubt if Jonathan will be giving the APC Party's Flag to Fly.
I don't trust any of these two Unreasonable parties
Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:13am On May 29, 2022
Foolish op.when did you ever loved Jonathan ?. You don't want him to contest because you see him as the only obstacles to Tinubu life long ambition. Janathan must contest and TINiBU your lord must be disgraced. I will rather vote a mad man than vote Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Blake755: 1:17am On May 29, 2022
walefresh3:

Getout with your northern agenda...
We know the game....pdp is a dead party already... If any southerner fail to clinch apc ticket... Then obi is the next choice from the south know dis and know.. 2023 is for the south....
So how is north my agenda abi I look like a northern
Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by PrinceOfLagos: 1:21am On May 29, 2022
The OP is a Tinubu supporter

GEJ will contest and nothing Tinubu and his people will do
Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by sogodihno: 1:30am On May 29, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Foolish op.when did you ever loved Jonathan ?. You don't want him to contest because you see him as the only obstacles to Tinubu life long ambition. Janathan must contest and TINiBU your lord must be disgraced. I will rather vote a mad man than vote Tinubu

Go to hell with your 5% votes, no one need it

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by walefresh3(m): 1:34am On May 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The OP is a Tinubu supporter

GEJ will contest and nothing Tinubu and his people will do
Bro u know nothing about nigeria politics...the cabal want gel not the party....not because they love him but they can't wait for another four years before power return to North...
Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:38am On May 29, 2022
That's why you are very foolish. 1 vote difference is enough to declare someone winner base on Nigeria constitution.atiku already won all the vote from the north. So TINiBU needs all the votes from the south even if it's 1% vote . But foolish people like you wouldn't understand. Subtract 1 naira from 1 bullion and tell me if it will still remain 1 billion naira
sogodihno:

Go to hell with your 5% votes, no one need it
Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by sogodihno: 1:40am On May 29, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
That's why you are very foolish. 1 vote difference is enough to declare someone winner base on Nigeria constitution.atiku already won all the vote from the north. So TINiBU needs all the votes from the south even if it's 1% vote . But foolish people like you wouldn't understand. Subtract 1 naira from 1 bullion and tell me if it will still remain 1 billion naira

I repeat; go and die with your useless vote, no one needs it.

@the bolded, that must be your father you are talking to
Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:45am On May 29, 2022
No need for fight because Tinubu will not even get the ticket come next week
sogodihno:

I repeat; go and die with your useless vote, no one needs it.

@the bolded, that must be your father you are talking to
Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by ScamHunter: 1:52am On May 29, 2022
OP, my advice for you is that Tinubu should step down for Jonathan. He is the only hope the south has now.
Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by PrinceOfLagos: 5:07am On May 29, 2022
walefresh3:

Bro u know nothing about nigeria politics...the cabal want gel not the party....not because they love him but they can't wait for another four years before power return to North...
I know Nigeria politics better than you do and if you go through my posts, you will see that I've never been in support of a corruption personified man like Tinubu
Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by walefresh3(m): 5:37am On May 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I know Nigeria politics better than you do and if you go through my posts, you will see that I've never been in support of a corruption personified man like Tinubu
.... They are all corrupts personified... Your own argument based on hatred towards the yorubas...
U can't compare yourself with me because u are not a political party member... U got all your information from online news... I am into grassroot politics we heard first genue information before u....
Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by walefresh3(m): 5:45am On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:
OP, my advice for you is that Tinubu should step down for Jonathan. He is the only hope the south has now.
Bro take dis to thee bank.. Jonathan will not partake in the primary...and Tinubu can only step down for 2 candidates ogbonnaya onu or osibanjo....those are candidates who has eligibility to rule for 8 years .. Jonathan is a northern agenda...

Note dis atiku will contest against southern candidate from apc
He will pick his vice from South East ...
Re: My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by sogodihno: 7:12am On May 29, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
No need for fight because Tinubu will not even get the ticket come next week

Wait till then

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye / BREAKING: Ex-APC National Scribe, Akpanudoedehe Dumps Party / What Will Happen To Osinbajo If He Loses APC Primary Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.