Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS (3947 Views)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:32am On May 29, 2022
Follow this previous thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7150359/now-killing-family-members-abeokuta

The person brain you're seeing below is among the three innocent people killed by the Blackaxe members in Abeokuta.

Two were friends to their Rivals one was a blood relative. As the Eiye members are swearing to also kill friends of Blackaxe members to equalize their score.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Bravetunde: 12:38am On May 29, 2022
Wow rip, fell so bad.
Common we are all Africans and we love each other why these.
We are too sophisticated to be engaged in fighting ourselves.
Rip to the victim sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:42am On May 29, 2022
Bravetunde:
Wow rip, fell so bad.
Common we are all Africans and we love each other why these.
We are too sophisticated to be engaged in fighting ourselves.
Rip to the victim sad sad sad

And the worst is that people will still be keeping cultist as friends. When rival come, rival no get time to check if u don join or not they go just mistakenly kill u.

6 Likes

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by McStoic(m): 7:02am On May 29, 2022
Cultistupdate:

The person brain you're seeing below is among the three innocent people killed by the Blackaxe members in Abeokuta.

Two were friends to their Rivals one was a blood relative. As the Eiye members are swearing to also kill friends of Blackaxe members to equalize their score.

Taking a life you cannot create!! Chaii foolishness eh
Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by bmdmix15: 7:33am On May 29, 2022
undecided
Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2022
Anybody that promotes cultism deserves to be locked away in a cage and the key thrown away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:11am On May 29, 2022
McStoic:

Taking a life you cannot create!! Chaii foolishness eh

Very painful they are now killing friends and relatives

2 Likes

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2022
If you have a family member that has joined cult whether brother, cousin, nephew and the person is attached to you by virtue of family and you no fit seperate from am,go and report at the police station to wash yourself from the consequences when E sup.otherwise if the rival group of your relative kill you,you go just die throway for nothing

Men, women stay away from people who have anything to do with cultism,you go follow die useless death.see how they uproot Human being brain like shaki and bokoto wey butchers dey put for table.if I know you are a cultist and you want to dey famz me I go snub you.if you greet me I no go answer,if you come to my house dey knock,once I peep through the window and I see say na you,na there you Go grow old.after then na you go follow yourself talk say E Better to avoid me

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:08am On May 29, 2022
alora no day fight
Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by specialbornreed(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2022
Cultism is not a good thing shun it
Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by JBoss25(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2022
irunoko:
If you have a family member that has joined cult whether brother, cousin, nephew and the person is attached to you by virtue of family and you no fit seperate from am,go and report at the police station to wash yourself from the consequences when E sup.otherwise if the rival group of your relative kill you,you go just die throway for nothing

Men, women stay away from people who have anything to do with cultism,you go follow die useless death.see how they uproot Human being brain like shaki and bokoto wey butchers dey put for table.if I know you are a cultist and you want to dey famz me I go snub you.if you greet me I no go answer,if you come to my house dey knock,once I peep through the window and I see say na you,na there you Go grow old.after then na you go follow yourself talk say E Better to avoid me
Guy you funny grin

5 Likes

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:16am On May 29, 2022
Ferrytech:
alora no day fight
Lol. Don't mislead people bro. I have posted u guys fight in Ogun with Ayes. No one is good

3 Likes

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Dapo Abiodun is a clueless, useless and dumb governor. He can do anything about this cult menace even at his backyard in Abeokuta.

What a shame!
Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:27am On May 29, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Lol. Don't mislead people bro. I have posted u guys fight in Ogun with Ayes. No one is good
not saying yes to cultism but just saying they are more respected
Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by wiseone28: 9:32am On May 29, 2022
Even that their member they are going rampage for i believe didn't help most of them while alive.

But they choose to be foolish.

After killing others even them too are they or them family members safe?

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by headbasher96(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2022
That is what local made gun do at close range them corner this person before them shoot am
Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2022
JBoss25:
Guy you funny grin
the brain wey people dey use
become researcher,pastor, doctor, engineer, lawyer, dietician, build house,make impact and become billionaire na him these ones uproot carry put for ground like say na intestine of goat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:36am On May 29, 2022
Ferrytech:
not saying yes to cultism but just saying they are more respected

Hmm
Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:56am On May 29, 2022
Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by ghboy83: 1:48pm On May 29, 2022
Aw nigeria
Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 29, 2022
Na mumu they join cult. And you mr poster, the day wen police go see these pictures for your phone grin grin grin u go smell ur yansh that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Pathokpo: 8:05pm On May 29, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Please avoid cultists like plaque if you no join else you are yust playing ludo with you life.

1 Like

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:16pm On May 29, 2022
SouthCaroliina:
Na mumu they join cult. And you mr poster, the day wen police go see these pictures for your phone grin grin grin u go smell ur yansh that day

Thanks boss I have to be deleting it o.

1 Like

Re: They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Thanks boss I have to be deleting it o.
immediately. U can Always find it here on nairaland wen u have posted

(1) (Reply)

Baddo Caught Nabbed And Killed In Ikorodu / This Man Shot Himself To Prove That Concealable lightweight Bulletproof Works / See How Indian Man Who Allegedly Committed N816M Fraud Is Smiling On EFCC Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.