Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

This Is Going To Be The Next President Of Nigeria[updated] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Going To Be The Next President Of Nigeria[updated] (624 Views)

"I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Going To Be The Next President Of Nigeria[updated] by Nova1988(m): 1:06am On May 29, 2022
If you look at my previous post on this topic you'll see I was wayyyyy off, Things changed very unexpectedly. But now that ATIKU has won PDP primaries, it's now more clearer and possible to predict.

It all comes down to who will win APC primaries, if Tinubu wins then unfortunately Atiku is going to be president. why? you may ask, let me explain.

If Tinubu is representing APC, and Atiku PDP then atiku will win easily because the all of north will vote for ATIKU, the South West will vote for Tinubu and the South East will vote for Peter obi. The north is obviously more populated so Atiku will definitely win.

But if Tinubu doesn't win then it will be more complicated.

The way I'm seeing it, power will remain in the North. Because right now the South is too divided, igbos and Yorubas decided to insult themselves and support Tinubu and Peter obi knowing fully well that none of them stands a chance with the north(population wise).

If power eventually stays in the north then I don't want to hear any Tinubu or Peter obi supporter say that the presidency supposed to come from the South because y'all did this to yourselves. As a northerner, I seriously wanted to experience a southern president again, but y'all bleeped up.

The blame will be on you guys if Atiku doesn't do well.

1 Like

Re: This Is Going To Be The Next President Of Nigeria[updated] by Freestainworld(m): 1:24am On May 29, 2022
More confusion for APC because Tinubu won't defeat Atiku if they give him the ticket, fear the North.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Going To Be The Next President Of Nigeria[updated] by Nobody: 1:29am On May 29, 2022
Nova1988 are you 34 this year?
Your post made sense.
Re: This Is Going To Be The Next President Of Nigeria[updated] by tollyboy5(m): 1:35am On May 29, 2022
Freestainworld:
More confusion for APC because Tinubu won't defeat Atiku if they give him the ticket, fear the North.
Osinbajo is man.
EOD
Re: This Is Going To Be The Next President Of Nigeria[updated] by courage89(m): 1:48am On May 29, 2022
Nova1988:
If you look at my previous post on this topic you'll see I was wayyyyy off, Things changed very unexpectedly. But now that ATIKU has won PDP primaries, it's now more clearer and possible to predict.

It all comes down to who will win APC primaries, if Tinubu wins then unfortunately Atiku is going to be president. why? you may ask, let me explain.

If Tinubu is representing APC, and Atiku PDP then atiku will win easily because the all of north will vote for ATIKU, the South West will vote for Tinubu and the South East will vote for Peter obi. The north is obviously more populated so Atiku will definitely win.

But if Tinubu doesn't win then it will be more complicated.

The way I'm seeing it, power will remain in the North. Because right now the South is too divided, igbos and Yorubas decided to insult themselves and support Tinubu and Peter obi knowing fully well that none of them stands a chance with the north(population wise).

If power eventually stays in the north then I don't want to hear any Tinubu or Peter obi supporter say that the presidency supposed to come from the South because y'all did this to yourselves. As a northerner, I seriously wanted to experience a southern president again, but y'all bleeped up.

The blame will be on you guys if Atiku doesn't do well.

Last time I checked, Kwankwaso is still in the race. Are you saying no vote for him in the north?
Re: This Is Going To Be The Next President Of Nigeria[updated] by Nova1988(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
Nova1988 are you 34 this year?
Your post made sense.

way younger ma'am. lol!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Forgotten So Quick That He Once Lost Hope And Cried On National Tv / Please, Osinbajo And Lawan Forgive Me: Shettima / This Man Will Fulfil Mko's Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.