Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) (28698 Views)

Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office / Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) / PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by iCauseTrouble: 7:06pm On May 29, 2022
grin
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Sheriman(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2022
My own be say make this new incoming government create good atmosphere for innovation, science and digital technology environment for youths and lift all ban that was placed on our debit cards for us to make smooth international transactions.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Johel(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2022
oshozondii:
FOLLOWING his declaration as the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) flagbearer for the 2023 presidential election, the former vice president Atiku Abubakar said he will combat the challenges facing the country and also work towards resolving the internal crisis that might ensue within the party after the primary election.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/pdp-presidential-primary-8-key-points-in-atikus-acceptance-speech/

What's the difference between this man and the cow called bubu?
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by KingKO22: 7:08pm On May 29, 2022
Nonsensical

Say no to another Fulani

Southern president or we go our separate way

No to yeye fake promises
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by jydeskill1(m): 7:08pm On May 29, 2022
Throwback:
I do not see a keypoint that confirms his promise to do a single term so he can handover to a SouthEasterner.

Atiku the candidate who promised to enrich his friends.

He has done it before as Vice President with PTDF funds.

So you expect him to do one term. OYO
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Deepocean(m): 7:08pm On May 29, 2022
mycar:
waiting for other presidential candidates to emerge so to know who is better

Let's just pray for to God for the best of them to become the president.

None of their words can be used to measure their intending performance/success.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Prozico22(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2022
i stand with peter obi
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Gentlevip: 7:10pm On May 29, 2022
Choosing between Tinubu and Atiku

Chineke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by MissionaryArchi(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2022
IPIGMODS:

OBI? grin grin grin

Pls stop, let's be serious for once ke..hahaha
PYO means President yemi Osinbanjo but hatred and bitterness has just always put Obi's name in your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by KingsCity: 7:12pm On May 29, 2022
It's impressive because he did not read a prepared speech. He knows what he is talking about
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2022
Mirabella01:
Atiku or PYO... I'm okay with either of 'em.
your PYO has no political value... and I as igbo man will vote against any yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Iwin2: 7:13pm On May 29, 2022
auditor0471:

I have said it and I will continue to say it. The delegates primary system is the greatest undoing in the present Nigeria. Imagine after getting my PVC and I have to wake up on election day to vote Tinubu or Atiku, because that's what the delegates say I should do because they have collected Dollars.

Mind you dollar suddenly went to N610 why the delegates must be settled in Dollars.

Atiku should keep his dead acceptance speech. He lost election went to Dubai spent over two years return suddenly to continue from where he left why because he has stolen so much he can buy any delegate election in Nigeria of today.

Take him to court if you have legitimate evidence

1 Like

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by zoedew: 7:14pm On May 29, 2022
Mirabella01:
Ask yourself, what did either with Presidential Power the times they had it under President Obasanjo and Buhari.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Unigrad: 7:14pm On May 29, 2022
oshozondii:
FOLLOWING his declaration as the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) flagbearer for the 2023 presidential election, the former vice president Atiku Abubakar said he will combat the challenges facing the country and also work towards resolving the internal crisis that might ensue within the party after the primary election.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/pdp-presidential-primary-8-key-points-in-atikus-acceptance-speech/

He didn't say he will loot and recover all what he has spend on previous presidential elections?
He didn't mention on how he is going to compensate his political allies?
He didn't mention how he will be going for medical tourism?
Political parties are the problem of Nigeria, only the corrupts they produce as candidate and Nigerians would have no choice than to pick lesser looter. Lesser looter will then turn to major looter.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by lexy2014: 7:15pm On May 29, 2022
Mirabella01:

Which PYO?
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Okhuadams(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2022
oshozondii:

Waiting for wicked wike to give us his loose speech for now he is deaf and dumb
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by onuman: 7:16pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku is a most deceptive northern irridentist politician.
All his schemes in politics since 1999 is power to the north. That's why he was detested by then president Obasanjo.

Atiku's words regarding politics of Nigeria are not worth the papers they were written on.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Remman(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2022
oshozondii:

Nice one! However, the mistake he'll do is to only campeign what he will do rather than what PDP has done and will do including calling names of the three past presidents under PDP as a recall point... Actually, everybody wants back the corrupt PDP style that was allowing money to flow! The first thing to do is allow money to flow, the EFCC can be better equiped to go after criminals and not closing every flow and when the hardship starts, you start taxing every pin people are making with low minimum wage and no salary increment.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by BlazinGlory40: 7:17pm On May 29, 2022
Mayng01:
He said he would reverse all the misgovernance of the APC Government.

This number 5 is very important.

And you believe him
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by moshino(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2022
Throwback:
I do not see a keypoint that confirms his promise to do a single term so he can handover to a SouthEasterner.

Atiku the candidate who promised to use his political office to enrich his friends.

Let us remind ourselves of the damning reference given by Atiku’s former boss, Obasanjo.

2 Key Points
His parental background (Cameroun).
His trust in Money to buy his way.

Can you also show what OBJ said about tinubu in that same book.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Kurukuru: 7:18pm On May 29, 2022
Only a fool will fall for this one. Look, is APC human being? When GEJ was there Atiku and other northerners were mentioning Jonathan name as the only Nigerian problem then. Now, all the bad policies of this APC government are orchestrated by Buhari and his cabals from the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy, yet Atiku never mention Buhari's name.
Fall for this and witness another Fulani agenda for the next 8 years or more
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by onuman: 7:19pm On May 29, 2022
Throwback:

Atiku the candidate who promised to use his political office to enrich his friends.

Let us remind ourselves of the damning reference given by Atiku’s former boss, Obasanjo.

2 Key Points
His parental background (Cameroun).
His trust in Money to buy his way.

Sound bites. That's all about Atiku's speech here. He can fool only the uninitiated.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Hezzyluv: 7:20pm On May 29, 2022
IPIGMODS:

OBI? grin grin grin

He didn't say OBI oo...

PYO he said..
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Spizzy1: 7:21pm On May 29, 2022
I didn't see any key point. They are empty words.
How can he do all that he has listed out?

Buhari promised us more than this and we can tell where he landed us.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by HiFive: 7:21pm On May 29, 2022
Another Dead man walking.

Ain't gonna vote ur ass nigga!!
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Kenpaly(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2022
My own be say if apc give gej ticket,they will loose the election to pdp.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Danniedpastor(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2022
IPIGMODS:

OBI? grin grin grin

Your hatred for the igbos is really messing with your brain. He said PYO( PROFESSOR YEMI OSIBANJO. You are here crying over Obi.

Note: Obi is the best candidate so far . I don't have to be ibo to know this.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 29, 2022
Mirabella01:

You okay with a renowned thief!
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by bigwig10(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2022
Another religious tribalistic presidential aspirant that went to pull down a tweet after condemning a killing up north just because he wants vote and its a muslim affair ....
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Blackmanpro: 7:29pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku and Wike ticket will be nice if Wike will be humble

1 Like

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2022
We all can see he didn’t throw tantrums at Buhari in his speech. I just like how the North behaves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum / Atiku, Obasanjo And Abdulsalami Abubakar All Smiles At Muson Center In Lagos / Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.