Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years (14600 Views)

States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) / Buhari Reshuffles Cabinet, Swears In Seven New Ministers / Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by Zeeku: 7:13am On May 29, 2022
stonemasonn:
nahhh, you betrayed Wike and the entire South PDP, let's be honest.
Wike betrayed him self, all the stake holders in Southern Nigeria told Wike to support Peter Obi but he said no that he want be come precedent thinking that Tambuwal will support him, now look at what's going on who is supporting who now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by funkyshade(f): 7:18am On May 29, 2022
Thank God I married before Buhari 2nd term, na so hubby for japa. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by toprealman: 7:18am On May 29, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
They say hard times don’t last, but buhari came with a power bank.

Buhari is a real definition of scam. He robbed Nigerian with his sugarcoated mouth promises. Almost 8 years gone, and he’s yet to fulfill his campaign promises. Refineries still not working, Ajaokuta steel still not working, Manbilla hydropower still not working, Naira has lost 230% of its strength. Insecurity on high scale. Education is zero. Unemployment, poverty are on a high rise.

Buhari is disaster, disaster is Buhari
The only way forward is by ignoring both PDP and APC!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by JimohMomoh: 7:19am On May 29, 2022
lexy2014:

After 7years of never before seen brain resetting suffering dished out by buhari. Even helineus seunmsg NGpatriot aufbauh & a host of others have been formatted by d suffering

Hahaha... no longer spam Nairaland with picture of his darling daddy washing Nigeria flag.
They know Buhari is a failure but N30k monthly stipend has blinded their eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by eldoradoxx: 7:21am On May 29, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Speak for yourself and stop the wiked falsehood!
The Yorubas can make politicial decisions without any reference or dependants- so we have APC Members in Yoruba land and even PDP Members( Makinde) as well, unlike others that goes in one way traffic! That's why the Yorubas are sophisticated!
To our Southern brothers,how now?
So Emmanuel Udom cannot step down for Wike- his neighbour,yet Tambuwal did just that to Atiku,yet the Southern People are yet to see anything,as they are greedy and can only be retired to second rate in polical matters!
They forget one thing- the northern people are always united in polical matters and they don't have restrictions in voting- everybody votes!
Shame to our Southern brothers,everywhere!
Sophisticated morons. As if Tinubu is prepared to step down for Osinbanjo vice versa. What happened to the West going with Jonathan in 2015 to demonstrate Southern unity you are preaching here.
Sophistication that out of envy, jealousy and hatred boldly voted a stark illiterate 72 year old Buhari as Messiah in 2015 over a 50+ year old PhD holder with sound economic team simply because he is from South South and the South Easterners happen to love him.
If anyone should talk about unity in the South, it is not South West. South East and South South between 1999 to 2003 massively supported a Yoruba (Obj) as President. 2011-2015, same SE and SS massively supported a South Southern (GEJ as President). The odd one out that refused to support Southern project in both instances is the Unity preachers from the West.
But 2023 is here, rather than the West having it again, let the North continue to rule, una never see anything. APC convention will be an eye opener as to the plot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by akin9ja78(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2022
verybadmouth:
Atiku or Tinubu, I know 99% of youths in Nigeria will still not vote on the election day. They'll be playing ball and watching movies. Some go dey nack towtow.
Don't let these old men continue to toil with your future. Vote

So if I won vote now who dey down wen I won vote for?
Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by kenniegeezu(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2022
History will never be kind to this Man called Buhari for the the way & manner he handled this country. He just succeeded in writing his name in the mud for his directioness regime. Non of his campaign promises was achieved. Even the corruption which is the selling point of his administration became Hi- tec.
He thinks life is about living like a VIP and travelling all over the world with the tag President. Even a teenager can never be this worst as a president not to talk of a former general. We Nigerian take his tenure as the the will of God sha, but Never again shall we make such mistake in voting for people without ideas because of empathy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:30am On May 29, 2022
Axis313:
Buhari really disappointed many people.The first day I knew Nigeria is in trouble was during the presidential media chat,shortly after he resumed power.
The media panel ask the president a certain question on revenue generation,during one if his replies,he kept repeating custom and exercise,custom and exercise,instead of custom and excise.I was like what the F! sad
That was his first and only presidential media chat.
To avoid more embarrassing moments his media team have to do away with the presidential media chat.
Currently I don't even know who to vote for,because it seems the more you hype and place hope in them,them more they disappoint.

Too bad, the only president who could not face the media with an unscripted questions.

He really disappointed, the man who cried after loosing an election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by Nobody: 7:31am On May 29, 2022
The topic of this thread should be "Buhari disastrous economic footprint the past 7 years"

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by Athani(f): 7:32am On May 29, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
I will rather prefer to vote a stranger in the oncoming elections than to vote for a known politician that have tasted power before.
I have learnt my lesson. sad
exactly, because non of those that tasted power before actually did anything reasonable for the country , a lot of unfulfilled promises, electricity is one major lie they promised and never fulfilled till this day, unknown person might probably be best for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by Agugbadin: 7:51am On May 29, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
They say hard times don’t last, but buhari came with a power bank.

Buhari is a real definition of scam. He robbed Nigerian with his sugarcoated mouth promises. Almost 8 years gone, and he’s yet to fulfill his campaign promises. Refineries still not working, Ajaokuta steel still not working, Manbilla hydropower still not working, Naira has lost 230% of its strength. Insecurity on high scale. Education is zero. Unemployment, poverty are on a high rise.

Buhari is disaster, disaster is Buhari
GBAM. Absolutely right.
Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by Wizmj4real(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2022
lexy2014:

PDP is responsible for all these problems

you are very foolish entity, i repeatay apremour u are dead stupid and foolish for that comment
hows PDP to blame after you supported and brought APC to power?. u are certainly worst and terrible than BUHARI
Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by ejimatic: 8:01am On May 29, 2022
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/buharis-wobbling-economic-footprints-in-seven-years/
. I don't know what Jonathan will use to campaign for the APC.I don't know what APC will use to campaign for reelection. Gods are angry,Nigerians are angry and Masses are yelling. I am not a politician but I belong to the masses..The suffering in our land is enough!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by venabili: 8:06am On May 29, 2022
The problem now is that Atiku has taken several financial losses over his past attempts. If he wins, he will be focused on recouping his losses first. Which is why the monetization of the election process is bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by FireUpNow(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2022
People like Tinubu and co that sold Bihari to Nigerians as a man of integrity are the real scam. Buhati is a massive failure even when he was military president and a dictator. Buhari was a dumb ass when he was a military ruler, it was Gen Tunde Idiagbon that did the job. Nigerians on their own wanted suffering for preferring Buhari to be their messiah. Come the next generation election I still believe Nigerians will still vote for Buhari's anointed.
Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by aujile(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2022
sonnie10:
In 2015 Buhari promised to make $1 = #1

For more than 7 years we have been waiting.
He really tried to achieve that, at least it's getting closer.
Wetin remain 1k minus 610...? Give me more time and $1 will equal 1k that will be "mission accomplished " for him.
All of you that failed to read between the lines have come to now understand.
At least i no de hear that noise (sai baba) again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by ironben(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi Peter Obi Peter Obi

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by Ikpongiton: 8:20am On May 29, 2022
Creamypie:
thats how they betrayed south/ease. Now for us, we will not support west if a westerner becomes APC aspirant for president.we go support north. All 11 states
gbam!IAM in this with you.
Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by Cashio(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2022
The man spent his first four 6 years blaming same Jonathan they are packaging for us now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by Ikpongiton: 8:42am On May 29, 2022
Bluntemperor:

The Yorubas can make politicial decisions without any reference or dependants- so we have APC Members in Yoruba land and even PDP Members( Makinde) as well, unlike others that goes in one way traffic! That's why the Yorubas are sophisticated!
So Emmanuel Udom cannot step down for Wike- his neighbour,yet Tambuwal did just that to Atiku,yet the Southern People are yet to see anything,as they are greedy and can only be retired to second rate in polical matters!
They forget one thing- the northern people are always united in polical matters and they don't have restrictions in voting- everybody votes!
your points is full of half truths.did wike with his arrogance and invictiveness approached udom the way atiku humbled himself and approached and even begged tambuwal.stop standing honesty in its head, to deceive people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by kelvinli2(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2022
We are living in a country where the leaders make everything not to work the only company we have left is transportation company (keke, bick and bus) it is well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by chukwuoke(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2022
Good dug there. PEJ told us this before the 2015 election"do we prefer to be 50 years ahead or 500 years behind" numeration exegerated. What are we now?. We don't want to learn behaving as no brain on the neck carrying the heard. All of but few of the politicians are interested of their own self built stolen wealth. The reason they don't let go even,B is accused of stealing public fund after every up and down findings B,can't resign from that position.
Our leaders promote public assert deterioration by putting citizens who are not capable of handling the post.
So many stories of fake result,no good educational background but we know these due to the poverty and scarce of food in the country they make us sale our votes to exchange of the future for our children yet to come.
See,the primaries ongoing are full of corruption just for a place the politicians rather than be progressive and creative sleeping and fighting will be the new political song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by Nyanabo(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2022
The most clueless and stupid president Nigeria has ever produced. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by grandstar(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2022
This article wasn't written by a seasoned economist. It may not even have been by anyone with an economics degree.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by lexy2014: 9:58am On May 29, 2022
Wizmj4real:

you are very foolish entity, i repeatay apremour u are dead stupid and foolish for that comment
hows PDP to blame after you supported and brought APC to power?. u are certainly worst and terrible than BUHARI

Wow...why are u so hurt? You sound like a powerless kid whose lollypop was taken from him by a bully. Are u that kid? If you aren't, why then do u choose to condescend to d level of mediocrity and spill your emotions like a burst crude oil pipeline in ogoni land?

Pls what is "i repeatay apremour"? What the hell does that mean? cheesy cheesy if u want to speak English, pls speak English. Don't disgrace yourself trying to speak french that u have no idea about.

I guess u were trying to say "répète après moi" which means "repeat after me" but u said "i repeatay apremour" interpreted as "I repeat after me"... cheesy grin. How's that possible?

If u wanted to say "I repeat" in french, next time say "je répète".

With regards your claims above, can u show me the discussion we had where I told you that I supported buhari & I brought APC to power? If u insist that I brought APC to power, then that makes me a very powerful person. Thanks for d compliment.

Lastly, have u ever heard of the word sarcasm?
Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by lexy2014: 9:59am On May 29, 2022
grandstar:
This article wasn't written by a seasoned economist. It may not even have been by anyone with an economics degree.

Does that negate the claims made in the article?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by tete7000(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2022
subsidywise18:

Lying or no, let the subsidy go.

Even removing it is a admission they lied

But the truth is, Nigerians do not want subsidy gone, not because of 'lying' but because most people think of it as a 'benefit'

They lack morality to do so. Let it be until another administration comes, then we can begin to discuss its removal. Whatever suffering its non removal will bring cannot be more than what their poor governance and everyday lies have already inflicted on the people.
Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by Antivirus92(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2022
Bluntemperor:

beating your flat chest since 2015....
You're suffersticate because you have apc supporters and also have makinde, tell me a region that does not have both pdp and apc and other parties.........
Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by Walz001: 11:46am On May 29, 2022
Lets all go out and vote ....... we have more youth that wont sell their future and suffer for 8 years

We have credible youths out there
We have done it we can do it again

Vote a competent man
Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by lexy2014: 12:08pm On May 29, 2022
JimohMomoh:

Hahaha... no longer spam Nairaland with picture of his darling daddy washing Nigeria flag.
They know Buhari is a failure but N30k monthly stipend has blinded their eyes.

My brother, the "sufferness" is real. The guy eye don de clear small small. Darling daddy no darling again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years by COMPAQ(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2022
Danielle09:
Funny enough the next president will be worse

As long as they keep recycling old greedy politician Nigeria won't move forward
angry

Nobody can be worse than Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman / FG Urged To Stop Paying Niger-Delta Governors 13% Derivation / Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.