Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. (4246 Views)

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Former Adviser To The President Now Turned To Street Begger (pics) / Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 6:58am On May 29, 2022
Yes, Jagaban cannot win as president whether or not he gets the APC ticket.
It's clear to me by the body language of northerners that they are not going to vote against their people. The core north since 2003 has not voted against their person. Even Obasanjo who was a sitting president couldn't win a core Northerner up north.

Tinubu's strategy is simple, he thinks that he needs the north so bad. He believes in Northern large block votes knowing fully well that he might not get this block vote even in southwest. I can argue that Tinubu might not win Oyo, ondo or Ekiti state. I can argue that Tinubu may not get 70% votes in even lagos, these are possibilities that he knows hence went all north. He put all his eggs in one basket.
He's of the opinon that southeast is hard to penetrate and they don't give much numbers hence the investment is no worth it. He knows that Southsouth has a staunch PDP structure that will make life hard for him.

Now, at everytime that anybody (GEJ and Obasanjo) won a core Northerner, such person always gets block votes in southeast and Southsouth, southwest and then in northcentral. Now Tinubu cannot boast of getting this, he wants to play the Buhari kind of pattern which would hunt him with kwankwaso and Atiku there.

There's no where for him to go now than southwest, a place where he cannot even get 70% votes. Tinubu calculations gone wrong, PDP will defeat him in the north, Obi will defeat in southeast, Obi or PDP will defeat him in Southsouth.
He put all his eggs in one basket

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by God1000(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2022
Osinbajo enjoys more support in the north than tinubu

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by TallerKola: 7:04am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. You got our support come rain come sunshine

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 7:06am On May 29, 2022
TallerKola:
Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Tinubu is a Nigerian like every other person.
But he betrayed us down south by his evident romance with the north.
We will pay him back in 2023 and let's see how he will defeat Atiku or Kwankwaso in core North.
He didn't even visit my own state in Southsouth, he thinks that we don't matter

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by zeuss: 7:08am On May 29, 2022
if the south can unite behind one candidate the middle belt will definitely throw in their vote and will be compensated. this scenario will see the block Muslim north fail woefully no matter their gimmick....Peter obi and Tinubu must workout a president and vice arrangement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by lonecatt(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2022
The thing is that the northern cabal in apc doesn't seem favourable to tinubu else he would have defeated any northern candidate from pdp considering the number of bullion vans in his disposal and the power of apc incumbency.
Worst for him is that the northerners are too tribalistic in their voting pattern,both the ones in apc and pdp will vote atiku of even in their dreams.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by Weak6Exers: 7:11am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. We will never stop supporting our leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by adebwalex(m): 7:12am On May 29, 2022
God1000:
Osinbajo enjoys more support in the north than tinubu

Only Osinbajo can beat this criminal Atiku.. APC should not do any mistake. We cant have another fulani as president. Atiku is a failure.. Good chance for APC TO FIELD IN PYO...

85 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 7:13am On May 29, 2022
zeuss:
if the south can unite behind one candidate the middle belt will definitely throw in their vote and will be compensated. this scenario will see the block Muslim north fail woefully no matter their gimmick....Peter obi and Tinubu must workout a president and vice arrangement.
South cannot unite, they are stupid.
Me personally, I am not voting but Tinubu is not a competent peson. Dude likes thuggery politics and deadly games. He will never become president as long as a norther is contesting.
He should restrategize and find a way to make peace with his southern counterparts to support him

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by pedel: 7:14am On May 29, 2022
How does paying him back in 2023 favour your own political situation?
Are you going to elect someone who is going to further your political interest or you are only interested in hurting Tinubu?
How you guys reason is really very worrisome.
I am sure some people will go into depression if or when Tinubu wins the presidential election.
Best of luck.

FatherOfJesus:
Tinubu is a Nigerian like every other person.
But he betrayed us down south by his evident romance with the north.
We will pay him back in 2023 and let's see how he will defeat Atiku or Kwankwaso in core North.
He didn't even visit my own state in Southsouth, he thinks that we don't matter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 7:14am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
The thing is that the northern cabal in apc doesn't seem favourable to tinubu else he would have defeated any northern candidate from pdp considering the number of bullion vans in his disposal and the power of apc incumbency.
Worst for him is that the northerners are too tribalistic in their voting pattern.
You can never win a northerner in core North.
They unite very well.
It has never happened even if he contest without a party cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by lonecatt(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You can never win a northerner in core North.
They united very well.
It has never happened even if he contest without a party cheesy
Jonathan won buhari in the north when he contested his first tenure, it is all politics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by tollyboy5(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2022
Don't stress yourself osinbajo is your incoming president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 7:17am On May 29, 2022
pedel:
How does paying him back in 2023 favour your own political situation?
Are you going to elect someone who is going to further your political interest or you are only interested in hurting Tinubu?
How you guys reason is really very worrisome.
I am sure some people will do into depression if or when Tinubu wins the presidential election.
Best of luck.

he doesn't have to favour me. It's the game.
You cannot disrespect us here and expect us to vote for you.
We alps need Obi to be president as well, so we are going to campaign for him and make sure he gets block vote in southeast and become at least second in Southsouth behind Atiku.

Tinubu cannot disregard his people totally then go and romance the enemy. The only thing Atiku needs to beat him is to get the support of all the Islamic clerics in the north and all is over.

Tinubu is gone, he should wait for another 8years
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 7:18am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
Jonathan won buhari in the north when he contested his first tenure, it is all politics
Jonathan did not win Buhari in core North.

I can show you the figures.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by BowlingTall: 7:19am On May 29, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , Jah bless the leader. Again, jagaban till eternity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by lonecatt(m): 7:19am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Jonathan did not win Buhari in core North.

I can show you the figures.
paste the results here
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 7:20am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
See the figures. Core north means northwest and northeast

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by lonecatt(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2022
tollyboy5:
Don't stress yourself osinbajo is your incoming president
how na?
where is the logic in this your statement?
Osibanjo presidency have melted like wax, tinubu used him as plan b.
now that atiku has pdp ticket, the apc will not joke with a feather weight politician that is not favoured by the north nor the cabal.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by lonecatt(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
See the figures. Core north means northwest and northeast
thanks for the information
So the apc needs to present a northerner to win?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 7:26am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
thanks for the information
welcome, you now see that Tinubu is in trouble?

He didn't regard our strength here in the south.

Look at people in even southeast giving GEJ votes in million but he couldn't think about it.
He's a goner.

It doesn't matter which party he contest in

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by islandsscotch8: 7:27am On May 29, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by lonecatt(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
welcome, you now see that Tinubu is in trouble?

He didn't regard our strength here in the south.

Look at people in even southeast giving GEJ votes in million but he couldn't think about it.
He's a goner
yea i see there is the need for southern unity all this hatred won't help.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 7:29am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
yea i see there is the need for southern unity all this hatred won't help.
I have always said this but Igbos and yorubas who are the major ethnic groups are so stupid.

Yorubas think thay are okay with the crumbs that falls from northern table, Igbos don't want crumbs.
The two tribes have different agenda and now it's going to hunt Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by walefresh3(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
Jonathan only won north Central....bihari won nw and ne
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by lonecatt(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I have always said this but Igbos are yorubas who are the major ethnic groups are so stupid.

Yorubas think thay are okay with the crumbs that falls from northern table, Igbos don't want crumbs.
The two tribes have different agenda and now it's going to hunt Tinubu
True , it is the result of the north doing their homework properly, putting the greedy or do i say foolish southern politicians at each others neck.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by cleatsmottled9: 7:35am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by excanny: 7:36am On May 29, 2022
Presidency going back to the North East because of South West greed.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by lonecatt(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2022
walefresh3:

Jonathan only won north Central....bihari won nw and ne
in the whole of the north who got the highest votes between Jonathan and buhari?
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 7:42am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
in the whole of the north who got the highest votes between Jonathan and buhari?
hard to calculate but northcentral is not core North.

Tinubu is not popular there either. He won't win in Northcentral

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by paracolaxnear1: 7:43am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , on your mandate till infinity. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by tollyboy5(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
how na?
where is the logic in this your statement?
Osibanjo presidency have melted like wax, tinubu used him as plan b.
now that atiku has pdp ticket, the apc will not joke with a feather weight politician that is not favoured by the north nor the cabal.
Pele metal bender, na you melt am bah?

Keep holding your structure while osinbajo becomes the Nigeria president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit / Nigeria May Join Global Economic Powers By 2030 - US Report / The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.