Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. (4247 Views)

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Former Adviser To The President Now Turned To Street Begger (pics) / Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by wallex1983(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2022
How many delegates decided Atiku/Wike's fate?

Delegates choice is all about the 'cashest cow'... Which will likely give Tinubu the edge in APC as well.

Real election is slightly different

FatherOfJesus:
Yes, Jagaban cannot win as president whether or not he gets the APC ticket.
It's clear to me by the body language of northerners that they are not going to vote against their people. The core north since 2003 has not voted against their person. Even Obasanjo who was a sitting president couldn't win a core Northerner up north.

Tinubu's strategy is simple, he thinks that he needs the north so bad. He believes in Northern large block votes knowing fully well that he might not get this block vote even in southwest. I can argue that Tinubu might not win Oyo, ondo or Ekiti state. I can argue that Tinubu may not get 70% votes in even lagos, these are possibilities that he knows hence went all north. He put all his eggs in one basket.
He's of the opinon that southeast is hard to penetrate and they don't give much numbers hence the investment is no worth it. He knows that Southsouth has a staunch PDP structure that will make life hard for him.

Now, at everytime that anybody (GEJ and Obasanjo) won a core Northerner, such person always gets block votes in southeast and Southsouth, southwest and then in northcentral. Now Tinubu cannot boast of getting this, he wants to play the Buhari kind of pattern which would hunt him with kwankwaso and Atiku there.

There's no where for him to go now than southwest, a place where he cannot even get 70% votes. Tinubu calculations gone wrong, PDP will defeat him in the north, Obi will defeat in southeast, Obi or PDP will defeat him in Southsouth.
He put all his eggs in one basket
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by tollyboy5(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
in the whole of the north who got the highest votes between Jonathan and buhari?
North Central vote inline with south, know this and know peace
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by zeuss: 7:49am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
South cannot unite, they are stupid.
Me personally, I am not voting but Tinubu is not a competent peson. Dude likes thuggery politics and deadly games. He will never become president as long as a norther is contesting.
He should restrategize and find a way to make peace with his southern counterparts to support him

if it is competence hate him if you like, Tinubu is highly competent, a square peg in a square hole as far a politics goes.....the middle belt will vote Tinubu over Fulani Atiku any day and time.....to get SE and SS votes a Obi persona will consolidate this and SW vote can be sure.....to hell with Muslim north when Igbo and yoruba fuse...... Selfish and shameless People like obaseki must get the Judas treatment and this is hat the Muslim north does to sellouts.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by lonecatt(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

Pele metal bender, na you melt am bah?

Keep holding your structure while osinbajo becomes the Nigeria president
For more jokes text 2023 to Osibanjo
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by lonecatt(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
hard to calculate but northcentral is not core North.

Tinubu is not popular there either. He won't win in Northcentral
In other words more problem for baba
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by tollyboy5(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
Jonathan won buhari in the north when he contested his first tenure, it is all politics
Stop telling lies grin
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 7:51am On May 29, 2022
wallex1983:
How many delegates decided Atiku/Wike's fate?

Delegates choice is all about the 'cashest cow'... Which will likely give Tinubu the edge in APC as well.

Real election is slightly different

Real election is that Tinubu cannot win a core northerner in core Northern states. Tinubu cannot win any local govenrment in southeast and Southsouth. Tinubu is not popular in North Central.

Tinubu cannot be president. I am confident about it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by lonecatt(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

Stop telling lies grin
Buhari won him in the core borth but Jonathan won him in the whole of the north put together. you want faint? Sorry o
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 7:53am On May 29, 2022
zeuss:

if it is competence hate him if you like, Tinubu is highly competent, a square peg in a square hole as far a politics goes.....the middle belt will vote Tinubu over Fulani Atiku any day and time.....to get SE and SS votes a Obi persona will consolidate this and SW vote can be sure.....to hell with Muslim north when Igbo and yoruba fuse...... Selfish and shameless People like obaseki must get the Judas treatment and this is hat the Muslim north does to sellouts.
Which Middle belt will vote Tinubu?
Which Tinubu is competent?
What did he do in lagos?
What are his legacies aside institulaized motor park thuggery and hooliganism?

Show me what Tinubu did in Lagos and how he has nay support in middle belt?
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 7:54am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
Buhari won him in the core borth but Jonathan won him in the whole of the north put together. you want faint? Sorry o
Jonathan had more support.
Jonathan wa highly favored. No one favours Tinubu outside of yorubaland cheesy

You cannot tell me that Tinubu has what it takes to win niger, Abuja, benue and Nassarawa. Who Born am well?
The best he can do in middlebelt is Kogi and Kwara.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by Nobody: 7:54am On May 29, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju baba Seyi don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. We will never stop supporting our leader

Were is the hate in the above analysis. Why not gbenu re dake if you have nothing to say.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by lonecatt(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Jonathan had more support.
Jonathan wa highly favored. No one favours Tinubu outside of yorubaland cheesy

You cannot tell me that Tinubu has what it takes to win niger, Abuja, benue and Nassarawa. Who Bornam well?
even in Yoruba land maybe his muslin brothers, most Yorubas including afenifere supports igbo presidency, tinubu's hope is in his bullion vans
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by pedel: 8:06am On May 29, 2022
Oh. I see.
Governance is a game?
It's about disrespect and emotions.
One day you and other people will approach politics intellectually.
When you are faced with a serious legal problem you go for the best lawyer to save you from going to prison.
You don't choose a quack lawyer just to spite someone.
During the last presidential election we had in my small country here, all the political party adopted the same president to continue for another term of 7 years.
Presidential election was the least of our problems.
Till date, I don't know what county or town our president come from.
Instead of you worrying about who has the capacity to lead Nigeria right you are busy with payback.
Hopefully, you wont start shouting Biafra or no election by December.
Good luck to you.

FatherOfJesus:
he doesn't have to favour me. It's the game.
You cannot disrespect us here and expect us to vote for you.
We alps need Obi to be president as well, so we are going to campaign for him and make sure he gets block vote in southeast and become at least second in Southsouth behind Atiku.

Tinubu cannot disregard his people totally then go and romance the enemy. The only thing Atiku needs to beat him is to get the support of all the Islamic clerics in the north and all is over.

Tinubu is gone, he should wait for another 8years
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by adekolaelect(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Tinubu is a Nigerian like every other person.
But he betrayed us down south by his evident romance with the north.
We will pay him back in 2023 and let's see how he will defeat Atiku or Kwankwaso in core North.
He didn't even visit my own state in Southsouth, he thinks that we don't matter
yet the best celebrant can't come from your Village .yes you are mater that is why none of your candidates can't win primary ticket unless dashed out .... V P is yours with Atiku which may not be manifested bcs it happened in 2019 and nothing to show for it.

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by zeuss: 8:11am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Which Middle belt will vote Tinubu?
Which Tinubu is competent?
What did he do in lagos?
What are his legacies aside institulaized motor park thuggery and hooliganism?

Show me what Tinubu did in Lagos and how he has nay support in middle belt?

what is the IGP of Lagos state? how was Lagos before now....Oga open your eyes and see before you fall inside koto..... Tinubu held his reigns against federal opposition while govr, without Tinubu APC would not have emerged that is political sagasity.

personally I am not a fan of jagaban but give credit where it is due.

Fulani cannot get vote in benue plateau or other middle belt states.... better a statue.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 8:15am On May 29, 2022
pedel:
Oh. I see.
Governance is a game?
It's about disrespect and emotions.
One day you and other people will approach politics intellectually.
When you are faced with a serious legal problem you go for the best lawyer to save you from going to prison.
You don't choose a quack lawyer just to spite someone.
During the last presidential election we had in my small country here, all the political party adopted the same president to continue for another term of 7 years.
Presidential election was the least of our problems.
Till date, I don't know what county or town our president come from.
Instead of you worrying about who has the capacity to lead Nigeria right you are busy with payback.
Hopefully, you wont start shouting Biafra or no election by December.
Good luck to you.

I'm not from southeast dude, drop the Biafra jargons.
Tinubu is not gonna be president.

He should come and consult every southern state, galvanize them to have any change after 8years.
All you his minions are very quick at attacking Igbos when anyone dnt agree with you.
You people are hateful, we can see how you insult everyone on social media media. You incite other tribes and then think you are more sophisticated.

We are waiting for y

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 8:17am On May 29, 2022
zeuss:

what is the IGP of Lagos state? how was Lagos before now....Oga open your eyes and see before you fall inside koto..... Tinubu held his reigns against federal opposition while govr, without Tinubu APC would not have emerged that is political sagasity.

personally I am not a fan of jagaban but give credit where it is due.

Fulani cannot get vote in benue plateau or other middle belt states.... better a statue.
IGP?
What's IGP?
You meant GDP? cheesy
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 8:18am On May 29, 2022
adekolaelect:
yet the best celebrant can't come from your Village .yes you are mater that is why none of your candidates can't win primary ticket unless dashed out .... V P is yours with Atiku which may not be manifested bcs it happened in 2019 and nothing to show for it.
Why do every Tinubu minion think everyone who don't agree with them is from the east?

You have low IQ or Igbophobia?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by zeuss: 8:21am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
IGP? What's IGP? You meant GDP? cheesy
typo IGR internally generated revenue
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by zeuss: 8:21am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
IGP? What's IGP? You meant GDP? cheesy
typo IGR internally generated revenue
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 8:24am On May 29, 2022
zeuss:

typo
IGR
internally generated revenue
Well, the IGR of Lagos is not a smart ground action if Tinubu. It was because lagos port became the only fullyfunctioning port in the country, which obviously will cause an influx in firms and industries to and around the state to get access to the sea. It's not rocket science how that will effect on the IGR of Lagos state with or without Tinubu.

Now, what did he do with the money? Show me any legacy project
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus
welcome, you now see that Tinubu is in trouble?

He didn't regard our strength here in the south.

Look at people in even southeast giving GEJ votes in million but he couldn't think about it.
He's a goner.

It doesn't matter which party he contest in

Thank you so much for your meaningful insights. Tinubu blatant disregard of the southern people will seriously hurt his political ambition. In all his cross country, Edo state is the only state that he visited in the SS and he didn't even visit the SE and that will hurt him dearly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by zeuss: 8:37am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm not from southeast dude, drop the Biafra jargons.
Tinubu is not gonna be president.

He should come and consult every southern state, galvanize them to have any change after 8years.
All you his minions are very quick at attacking Igbos when anyone dnt agree with you.
You people are hateful, we can see how you insult everyone on social media media. You incite other tribes and then think you are more sophisticated.

We are waiting for y

you have to cast away these unfounded sentiments the Yorubas have done nothing to the Igbo the person u r responding to is a northern agent fueling division btwn southern brothers it is Fulani that is threatening the lives and stangnating the great destiny of your people and Yorubas.....sadly Atiku is a fulani and thus there will be empathy for the herdmen.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus

You have really impressed me this morning with your strong "fact based" arguments.
For me, i thought Tinubu would've try to build bridge between the southern states before running to the North but he's trust in his bullion vans will be his "Achilles heel".

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by cocolacec(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Yes, Jagaban cannot win as president whether or not he gets the APC ticket.
It's clear to me by the body language of northerners that they are not going to vote against their people. The core north since 2003 has not voted against their person. Even Obasanjo who was a sitting president couldn't win a core Northerner up north.

Tinubu's strategy is simple, he thinks that he needs the north so bad. He believes in Northern large block votes knowing fully well that he might not get this block vote even in southwest. I can argue that Tinubu might not win Oyo, ondo or Ekiti state. I can argue that Tinubu may not get 70% votes in even lagos, these are possibilities that he knows hence went all north. He put all his eggs in one basket.
He's of the opinon that southeast is hard to penetrate and they don't give much numbers hence the investment is no worth it. He knows that Southsouth has a staunch PDP structure that will make life hard for him.

Now, at everytime that anybody (GEJ and Obasanjo) won a core Northerner, such person always gets block votes in southeast and Southsouth, southwest and then in northcentral. Now Tinubu cannot boast of getting this, he wants to play the Buhari kind of pattern which would hunt him with kwankwaso and Atiku there.

There's no where for him to go now than southwest, a place where he cannot even get 70% votes. Tinubu calculations gone wrong, PDP will defeat him in the north, Obi will defeat in southeast, Obi or PDP will defeat him in Southsouth.
He put all his eggs in one basket
Silly post.The Panel of Judges to decide your new President lives in England not on Nairaland.If these judges choose Tinubu,he shall be your new President and if they choose Atiku,he shall be your President.

Election is only an illusion to deceive the masses they control who their leaders will be.It is not peculiar to Nigeria,it is the same around the world,dont be fooled.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by zeuss: 8:44am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Well, the IGR of Lagos is not a smart ground action if Tinubu. It was because lagos port became the only fullyfunctioning port in the country, which obviously will cause an influx in firms and industries to and around the state to get access to the sea. It's not rocket science how that will effect on the IGR of Lagos state with or without Tinubu.

Now, what did he do with the money? Show me any legacy project

why do you hate him?
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 8:45am On May 29, 2022
zeuss:

why do you hate him?
I don't hate him.
I want to know what he did in Lagos.
How's that hate?
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 8:52am On May 29, 2022
zeuss:

you have to cast away these unfounded sentiments the Yorubas have done nothing to the Igbo the person u r responding to is a northern agent fueling division btwn southern brothers it is Fulani that is threatening the lives and stangnating the great destiny of your people and Yorubas.....sadly Atiku is a fulani and thus there will be empathy for the herdmen.
I'm not Igbo and I don't understand your problem Igbos but one thing I am sure is that Yorubas have consistently sold our southerners politically.
This time, alliance with the north is hard, you can not allign with other Southerners because of your bad antecedents.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by zeuss: 8:55am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I don't hate him. I want to know what he did in Lagos. How's that hate?
hate is the only thing that can effectively blind a person who has sight. or you are an agent of disunity.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 8:56am On May 29, 2022
zeuss:

hate is the only thing that can effectively blind a person who has sight.
or you are an agent of disunity.
But you have not told me what he did.
If you tell me his legacy projects, I will change my mind. I don't hate him M, I only Wan competent leader
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by walefresh3(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I have always said this but Igbos are yorubas who are the major ethnic groups are so stupid.

Yorubas think thay are okay with the crumbs that falls from northern table, Igbos don't want crumbs.
The two tribes have different agenda and now it's going to hunt Tinubu

Bros am a tinubu supporter... U are saying exactly the truth here...

This problem of southern disgreement started when orji kalu and Dave umahi worked against tinubu interest in apc ... Details later

Akeredolu asked southeast apc leaders to go to Lagos and negotiate 2023 election before tinubu declare his intention to run for presidency... They refused... They thought bihari will choose one of them as consensus candidate...
Re: Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. by FatherOfJesus: 9:07am On May 29, 2022
walefresh3:

Bros am a tinubu supporter... U are saying exactly the truth here...

This problem of southern disgreement started when orji kalu and Dave umahi worked against tinubu interest in apc ... Details later

Akeredolu asked southeast apc leaders to go to Lagos and negotiate 2023 election before tinubu declare his intention to run for presidency... They refused... They thought bihari will choose one of them as consensus candidate...
the problem of South started when Yorubas didn't vote for GEJ.

So it's pay back time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Promises To Address Farmer/Herders Conflict / Breaking News: Adams Oshomole / Satanic Face In Akwa Ibom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.