Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Lagos And The Banning Idea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos And The Banning Idea (876 Views)

Poll: Lagos and the banning idea

Lagos and the banning idea: 50% (1 vote)
Lagos and the banning idea: 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Aliyu Kicks Against Banning Of Almajiri System / Banning Of Daytime Movement Of Fuel Tankers And Trailers In Nigeria Campaign! / Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos And The Banning Idea by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2007
Firstly am very tired of lagos and sencondly,whats this issue of banning guys putting on earings and ladies wearing cloths.Hey don't be quick to judge me.
what i feel is that people should wear whatever they feel comfortable with and to comment on the ladies,believe most of the guys out there including me would love to access the girl before making the move,so why the bragado from the Guvnor and his peeps.But i wouldn't want to judge him like that cause now i can the reason why he his a SAN,i mean SENIOR ASHEWO OF NIGERIA.
So what your take.

(1) (Reply)

Woe To Oppressors / List Of 2007 National Honours Recipients: Etteh's Names Is Missing! / Worldwide Recession And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.