Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory (34635 Views)

How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by emonis88: 8:51am On May 29, 2022
post=113272941:
Welcome back Customer daada.........

Lol cheesy
You know dem cannibals too well.
Very foolish set of people. cool

WORDS MARKED!!!

N u people talk about southern solidarity, but u r here insulting the southeast. When il d southern Nigeria get it right?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by oyatz(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2022
tutudesz:
Tambuwal is a professional backstabber undecided Wike would've won Atiku big time, if Tambuwal didn't step down and Udom fall my hand undecided
My Presidential Vote is for LP, while My state vote is for PDP

What was the scores I Udom Emmanuel?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by angelEmade: 8:53am On May 29, 2022
ChoCho54:
I bet an armchair political analyst like you knows better than the seasoned politicians playing the game.
A player can never be an observer.
This is why even Messi or Ronaldo can't know better than their own referee.
Seasoned politicians you say? That sounds more like an irony. These guys are selfish and crooked. Talking of seasoned, you should give it to the northern oligarchs and their cohorts.
Not selfish self acclaimed supernaturals with a well decorated garment of failure to show for their prowess.
It's baffling that you do not find common sense in the statement I'm patronizing. It's only simple logic that wike, udom and obi stood a better chance had it been that they could work together.
See! Even they, won't know this glaring truth. Cux they are not as mighty as you envisage them in your heart. They are selfish cheap wagons (exception of Peter obi)
And by the way I am from the west.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by Nobody: 8:55am On May 29, 2022
SOMEONE PLEASE CHECK ON WIKE. WE NEVER HEAR PIM FROM AM SINCE YESTERDAY.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by tutudesz: 8:56am On May 29, 2022
oyatz:

What was the scores I Udom Emmanuel?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by oyatz(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2022
Deltatoto:
as my penis big so to chook am for ur Toto for make ur brain work well.see the nonsense you are typing.

This is very wrong nau.

You can't be publicly discussing how you will sex a lady who is somebody's wife on social media
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by Naajjii: 9:05am On May 29, 2022
BosseJ:
Reno is right. Wike actually got most of his votes from the North. His southerner fellows are the ones that messed him up, especially that Udom. I have reasons to believe that if Udom had countered the Tambuwal capitulation to Atiku by also stepping down for his SS brethren Wike, that could have changed the momentum in Wike's favour.

Udom knew quite well that he stood no chance of winning, yet he went ahead and split Wike's votes, while Tambuwal stepped down for his Fulani brother in the North East region. That was the game-changer that probably swayed some votes in Atiku's favour.
It seems you are not aware of what that arrogant Wike did to Udom. Wike causes a parallel congress in Akwa Ibom just to trouble Udom. The same wike on channels TV was proudly and arrogantly giving reasons why he didn't botger to visit certain states during his campaign tour. Such a rude and arrogant person can not win an election that requires people from different regions to vote. He keeps fighting and insulting people, fighting his colleague Governors and others. Let him learn politeness and humility from Atiku and Jonathan. It's the reason people from different parts of the country are drawn to them.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by oyatz(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2022
Nchenches:

Who won at last, Wike or Atiku?
Wike lost. Northern solidarity caused Wike's loss.
The rigged and lopsided political structure of Nigeria contributed largely to Wike's loss. The rigged political structure was reason PDP refused zoning this time, because PDP big men believed that a PDP northern presidential candidate can win APC presidential candidate in 2023.
If southern political people don't insist that the political structure be restructured for equity between the two southern regions and the northern region that formed Nigeria in 1960, southern politicians will continue to lick the asss of northern politicians in Nigeria. Northerners consider ethno-religious factors before voting.

Check the results of Jun-12,1993 presidential election.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by maxzzo1(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wike is the most føolish human on earth. While he was busy badmouthing his fellow southern brother Peter Obi, Tambuwal he adores so much was having in mind to dropped his presidential ambition to support his fellow northerner.

People now said Tambuwal betrayed Wike. Nonsense. There's nothing like betrayal here, Tambuwal did what was right. It's only a foolish person like Wike that will pick an outsider over his own brother. Everyone is not foolish and stupid as Wike.

Southerners never ready yet to play politics. We are our own enemy.
Non sense talk
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by vickydevoka(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wike is the most føolish human on earth. While he was busy badmouthing his fellow southern brother Peter Obi, Tambuwal he adores so much was having in mind to dropped his presidential ambition to support his fellow northerner.

People now said Tambuwal betrayed Wike. Nonsense. There's nothing like betrayal here, Tambuwal did what was right. It's only a foolish person like Wike that will pick an outsider over his own brother. Everyone is not foolish and stupid as Wike.

Southerners never ready yet to play politics. We are our own enemy.
Nothing like that. Northern Muslims see us as infidel
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by ChoCho54(f): 9:13am On May 29, 2022
angelEmade:

A player can never be an observer.
This is why even Messi or Ronaldo can't know better than their own referee.
Seasoned politicians you say? That sounds more like an irony. These guys are selfish and crooked. Talking of seasoned, you should give it to the northern oligarchs and their cohorts.
Not selfish self acclaimed supernaturals with a well decorated garment of failure to show for their prowess.
It's baffling that you do not find common sense in the statement I'm patronizing. It's only simple logic that wike, udom and obi stood a better chance had it been that they could work together.
See! Even they, won't know this glaring truth. Cux they are not as mighty as you envisage them in your heart. They are selfish cheap wagons (exception of Peter obi)
And by the way I am from the west.
Please stop the sermon! Wike will never step down for anyone!
I don't have time for long banter this morning abeg, i have a birthday party to plan for.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by Shattuck(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2022
042rebel:
Atiku is wasting time. Kwakwanso will split the Northern vote.
Oga Reno will be disappointed at last
kwakwanso might also also step down for atiku, if the apc presents a southern candidate.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by adexontop(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2022
Add his vote to Wike is up to Atiku?

quote author=BosseJ post=113272639]Reno is right. Wike actually got most of his votes from the North. His southerner fellows are the ones that messed him up, especially that Udom. I have reasons to believe that if Udom had countered the Tambuwal capitulation to Atiku by also stepping down for his SS brethren Wike, that could have changed the momentum in Wike's favour.

Udom knew quite well that he stood no chance of winning, yet he went ahead and split Wike's votes, while Tambuwal stepped down for his Fulani brother in the North East region. That was the game-changer that probably swayed some votes in Atiku's favour.[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by Tarokboy: 9:20am On May 29, 2022
Atiku is a smart/strategic Politician.A man who has been in active politics for over 3 decades.A VP who schooled his principal,Obasanjo in politics.See the way he won the PDP primaries.Did you see him junketing around making noise in the name of consulting?

Guys be the first to hear this.Our next President will most likely be Atiku.
Most Northerners will not see an Atiku on the Ballot Paper and instead vote a Tinubu or a Good luck.
The Northerners are wired so.
You will see that even the Northern elites(PDP/APC) and commoners will troop enmasse to vote an Atiku come next Year.

Where is the umpire in INEC from?

Let me further bust your bubbles,the Peter Obi you see presently making waves especially from the youths is probably strategically working for Atiku with the aim to break/share votes from the candidate from the South South or South West of the APC.
Now APC is in a big dilemma because they understand the politics involve.
If they give Tinubu, forget it,Atiku will best him because Tinubu's Vice who will be a Christian from the North will be a featherweight(no known impactful Northern Christian Politician)
That is where Jonathan now comes to the picture,A Jonathan with a strong Muslim VP from the North will impact.
Forget an Osinbanjo,Forget an Ameachi( This are lightweights) compared to an Atiku on the National level.
Here comes additional problem for APC,Tinubu who has said that being President is his lifelong ambition and Perhaps his only opportunity if not given the APC ticket will sabotage APC chances further.
Watch out for Atiku people.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by plenitude(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2022
There is something the south East, South south and south west is yet to realize....in the North you Will never see North East, North West or North Central clamoring for presidency...they believe as long you are from the North you are good to go and are the same... but when you come to south...this one will say i am from South south, the other will say i am from South West while the other will claim south East...the division is just so much among southerners and it's affecting the political structures. Not until you all come together, the North will always outsmart you guys

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by angelEmade: 9:30am On May 29, 2022
ChoCho54:
Please stop the sermon! Wike will never step down for anyone!
I don't have time for long banter this morning abeg, i have a birthday party to plan for.
Of cux he won't. He is already a loser.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by sulaak(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2022
saintkel:
the Yorubas should have realized that if south were United, any Igbo man can win north come 2023.....u guys r d ones causing us pains...didn't we support u in 1999?....when will d Yorubas support d Igbos?
History says otherwise.

Igbo's cannot win outside Igboland. The Igbo led NPP political party won Plateau state under the charismatic and brilliant, Zik, but that was the first and only time an Igbo has ever won outside Igboland, that I am aware of. (I stand to be corrected )

Any Igbo presidential candidate will lead any party to defeat and many Igbo intellectuals are well aware of this development, that is why the agitation for Biafra and regional restructuring has been the core of the Igbo political movement.

A man must know his limitations
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by sulaak(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2022
Naajjii:

It seems you are not aware of what that arrogant Wike did to Udom. Wike causes a parallel congress in Akwa Ibom just to trouble Udom. The same wike on channels TV was proudly and arrogantly giving reasons why he didn't botger to visit certain states during his campaign tour. Such a rude and arrogant person can not win an election that requires people from different regions to vote. He keeps fighting and insulting people, fighting his colleague Governors and others. Let him learn politeness and humility from Atiku and Jonathan. It's the reason people from different parts of the country are drawn to them.

So this SS are fighting among each other, this has nothing to do with the hated Yoruba or Igbo.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by Guyman02: 9:44am On May 29, 2022
princeabdul:
Stop posting rubbish, northeners voted and supported wike, most of his votes are from North, his fellow regional men let him down.
Taqqiya
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2022
Reno is a big hypocrite, we will see where his allegiance will go when Jonathan comes onboard.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by saintkel(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2022
sulaak:

History says otherwise.

Igbo's cannot win outside Igboland. The Igbo led NPP political party won Plateau state under the charismatic and brilliant, Zik, but that was the first and only time an Igbo has ever won outside Igboland, that I am aware of. (I stand to be corrected )

Any Igbo presidential candidate will lead any party to defeat and many Igbo intellectuals are well aware of this development, that is why the agitation for Biafra and regional restructuring has been the core of the Igbo political movement.

A man must know his limitations
oga forget dis talk wey u just d talk.....in 1999...was Obasanjo more presentable than Ekwueme?.....didn't Igbos vote for Obasanjo who was just out from prison?.....untill d south unites.....we will keep playing second fiddle to d north.....and in fact untill d Yorubas learn to support s Igbos....no southerner will win dis election even come 3030

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by Nobody: 10:00am On May 29, 2022
Northerners are United
Southerners are disunited
Maybe because of ethnic differences prevailing in the south it’s really a huge problem
Apc knows for a fact atiku would make heads way
If they don’t present a northerner aswell
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by Nobody: 10:16am On May 29, 2022
Throwback:
Is Reno not guilty of stirring Southern discord to enable his Northern patron?

A top culprit lamenting over his own crime.

As for Tambuwal, he is a perennial traitor.

It is the same way he betrayed Femi .

I gave you the 100th "likes" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by ufuosman(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2022
South South need to learn...
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by saintkel(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2022
Phut:

Just a few days ago, Reno was attacking Southern aspirants left right and center. Reno’s hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens. He needs to practice what he preaches.
sorry if I sound rude...r u actually a female?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by Nchenches: 10:27am On May 29, 2022
oyatz:

Check the results of Jun-12,1993 presidential election.

Check: by 1993, Nigeria's political structure was not
as skewed after 1996 by Ibrahim Babangida and Sani Abacha who ultimately made 19 states in the old Northern region but allowed 17 states in the 2 old southern regions in 1996. Fraud became Nigeria's political structure and process on return to democracy in 1999.
The skewed political structure made them put zoning in 1999 to make the presidency go between the north and the south, because without zoning, the political structure will not allow any southern presidential candidate win if northern region is supporting a northern presidential candidate.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by Ayed44: 10:36am On May 29, 2022
042rebel:
Atiku is wasting time. Kwakwanso will split the Northern vote.
Oga Reno will be disappointed at last
Lol. Kwakwanso will endorse Atiku a few weeks to the general election. You don't even know how these Notherners play their politics.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by Invitationn: 10:36am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
Yes. the south needs to learn southern unity by abusing and insulting the South East everytime you throw amala balls into your mouth abi?

How well did Reno and other hypocrites promote a South eastern presidency after SW and SS have taken their turns at Aso rock?

If the next southern project is not a 'South eastern project' for presidency, then forgerrit. We will still be here after 8 years, 16 years, 32years saying the same thing.

The next southern president must be of the Southern Eastern extraction and that's NON-NEGOTIABLE. Power remains in the north till then.

You all must learn a lesson..
The North East and North central has never produced a president yet they support other Northern aspirants while they register their displeasure.
What's the point of winning the primaries and losing the election?
This is politics, a lot of calculations are involved, largely driven by logic not emotions.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by casualobserver: 10:37am On May 29, 2022
It is unfortunate that people are using Northern solidarity to describe Atiku’s victory. It shows people are not learning their lessons and why some groups will continue to lose in politics. Peter Obi is unelectable, Wike is unelectable. The powers that be who are desperate to return to power recognized this FACT and coalesced behind a candidate that can win. People need to stop getting emotional about this or they will continue to lose elections!!!!

In politics you recognize the man that can win and back that man. Tinubu recognized this and backed Buhari in 2015. Tambuwal recognized that the person with the biggest chance of winning is Atiku. I don’t believe there is any tribalism here just pure politics!!!

You go where the numbers are, the numbers are in the North and if you want to win, you go for a candidate that can give you numbers in the North…….simple!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by ZombieSlaughter: 10:38am On May 29, 2022
Invitationn:

The North East and North central has never produced a president yet they support other Northern aspirants while they register their displeasure.
What's the point of winning the primaries and losing the election?
This is politics, a lot of calculations are involved, largely driven by logic not emotions.

If it were by emotion Atiku wouldn't have emerged. Atiku was a pragmatic choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory by casualobserver: 10:39am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

If it were by emotion Atiku wouldn't have emerged. Atiku was a pragmatic choice.

Thank you! good to know some people on Nairaland can think straight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jigawa State Govt Bans Daily Trust Newspaper / Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC / Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.