Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now (1980 Views)

2019 Election: All Atiku’s Witnesses Are In Buhari’s Favour, Says Tribunal / The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 / 2019: I’ll Reward You All, Atiku Assures PDP Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by LordIsaac(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2022
I will not congratulate Atiku because of what a Fulani-led regime has done to Nigeria. Let me however lend my voice to his victory. In my opinion, a South-West V.P. will help him get some votes from a region that is politically relevant in the scheme of things, and further divide the votes from that region.
What do you think?
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by God1000(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2022
There's no hope for this country With Atiku and tinubu as front runners

3 Likes

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by ZombieSlaughter: 7:20am On May 29, 2022
Lol. yoruba don come again. grin

What stake does the SW have in PDP?

Atiku does not really need all SW votes to win. Oyo state is in the bag already, SW VP or not.

North + SE + SS is all he needs and he already has that. Except tinubu loses out at APC primary and GEJ or Onu emerges, then the dynamics may change.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by funshint(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Atiku does not really need all SW votes to win. Oyo state is in the bag already, SW VP or not.

North + SE + SS is all he needs and he already has that. Except tinubu loses out at APC primary and GEJ or Onu emerges, then the dynamics may change.
Which Oyo state is in the bag? You better say what you know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by helinues: 7:52am On May 29, 2022
Udom of Akwa Ibom possibly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by helinues: 7:53am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

So Atiku would also win Peter Obi in SE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by okeysoninv: 7:54am On May 29, 2022
slaves, who vp epp. if south ain't getting president let the north even take the VP. vp has no stake in Nigeria politics and governance

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by tamdun: 8:05am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

So Atiku would also win Peter Obi in SE?

SE will not vote their own, they voted against ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by helinues: 8:08am On May 29, 2022
tamdun:

I dey tease the guy ni, cos his message was taunting but forgot about their own candidate

1 Like

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by seunmsg(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2022
Rubbish. The SW is done is with the VP slot, we don’t need it. We need a southern president in 2023 irrespective of where it is coming from the south. I will not vote for Atiku or any northerner in 2023 even if my father is the running mate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Mossadd: 8:30am On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:
Rubbish. The SW is done is with the VP slot, we don’t need it. We need a southern president in 2023 irrespective of where it is coming from the south. I will not vote for Atiku or any northerner in 2023 even if my father is the running mate.
I hope you will shift goal post if apc abandon Tinubu and give lawan or a northerner their ticket

4 Likes

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Nobody: 8:52am On May 29, 2022
When the time come the Okoro will align themselves behind a fulani by that time the Yoruba will know they have no friend in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Tomek09(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2022
helinues:
Or Okowa.
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Foolishbuhari: 9:13am On May 29, 2022
Yoruba people now want to reap where they didn’t sow Hahahaha.

Atiku is picking his VP from the SS. Most likely delta north. If you know, you know.

6 Likes

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by seunmsg(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2022
Mossadd:
I hope you will shift goal post if apc abandon Tinubu and give lawan or a northerner their ticket

Lawan will lose badly if he’s the candidate of APC. He has no realistic path to victory. He won’t even win a single state in the south. Even Kalu that is backing him cannot deliver Abia state to him. APC’s only chance is to field a strong southerner that can pull lots of votes in the south and win the NC.

1 Like

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Mossadd: 9:26am On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Lawan will lose badly if he’s the candidate of APC. He has no realistic path to victory. He won’t even win a single state in the south. Even Kalu that is backing him cannot deliver Abia state to him. APC’s only chance is to field a strong southerner that can pull lots of votes in the south and win the NC.
tinubu will only pull lots of votes in South West perhaps 70% but pdp will beat tinubu blue and black in the south east and south south and I dont see tinubu defeating atiku in the North

1 Like

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2022
LordIsaac:
I will not congratulate Atiku because of what a Fulani-led regime has done to Nigeria. Let me however lend my voice to his victory. In my opinion, a South-West V.P. will help him get some votes from a region that is politically relevant in the scheme of things, and further divide the votes from that region.
What do you think?

Southwest isn't dumb and desperate to clinch power and be second fiddle to Atiku. We have our own plan.

SE,SS or North should take that position.
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:30am On May 29, 2022
Dem don already start plan B since Las week. E dey easier for snow to fall for kafachan than for Atiku to come second for presidential election. Na 3rd or 4th be him busstop.
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by seunmsg(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2022
Mossadd:
tinubu will only pull lots of votes in South West perhaps 70% but pdp will beat tinubu blue and black in the south east and south south and I dont see tinubu defeating atiku in the North

The only way APC can win is to win the SW and north central and then share votes in the north west and east. Lawan cannot win the SW and he will struggle in NC. Jonathan cannot win SW and SE and SS will be divided because Atiku’s will choose an incumbent governor as his running mate and PDP is very strong in the region.

So, the only realistic chance APC has is either Tinubu or Osinbajo. Both of them can win the SW and NC convincingly. They can even scrap some significant votes in the SS. Add it to whatever the president and APC structure can pull in the north east and west and the party is home and dry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by RomanticOO7: 9:59am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Who told you atiku the thief has the south East.

We shall all meet at the pols .

OBI is the movement , labour party we move .

Eff PDP.
God bless OBI

2 Likes

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Vulturereloaded: 10:01am On May 29, 2022
VP? Lol. Another tradermoni errand boy? Is that what u are sacrificing the entire south for?
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by RomanticOO7: 10:02am On May 29, 2022
tamdun:

That was when we had stake in PDP .

OBI will get the whole SE votes , I'm on ground and that's the mindset of our people .

It's either we get the presidency or the north can keep both the VP.

God bless OBI , labour party we move win or lose
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by oyatz(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2022
Mossadd:

Then Peter Obi will win the race handsomely.
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by oyatz(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2022
Mossadd:

Pete Obi will win in the S/East
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Mossadd: 10:23am On May 29, 2022
oyatz:

Pete Obi will win in the S/East
lol they there dey decieve yourself you will be Suprised that people follow party not candidate Peter obi will reduce pdp vote in South East but pdp will win south east obi will not win any state in South East under unknown Labour Party
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by oyatz(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2022
Mossadd:
lol they there dey decieve yourself you will be Suprised that people follow party not candidate Peter obi will reduce pdp vote in South East but pdp will win south east obi will not win any state in South East under unknown Labour Party

This reason you just gave is the exact reason why Atiku and the Northern PDP didn't consider the feelings and aspirations of the S/East to produce a presidential flag bearer of the party.

People will not take you serious if they know that there's nothing you can do to jeopardize their interests.
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by NaMe4: 10:46am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

The vice would most likely be from the SouthEast. Persons like Anyim Pius Anyim. It's politics which the South is yet to learn.
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by 00FFT00(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2022
LordIsaac:
What do you think?

Una don begin campaign for VP position abi?.
Tinubu must contest.
Simple!.
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Nobody: 10:59am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Atku will never get SE +SS vote the are Rooting for peter obi unless onu steps in the game
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by bjdon: 11:04am On May 29, 2022
LordIsaac:
What do you think?
So after playing second fiddle for 8 years , the SW should do the same for another 8 years. Na wa for you O

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Beaten, Church Demolished By Anambra State Government (video) / Tinubu Spotted Making Meaningful Contributions At AU Summit: Pictures / Renounce Your American Citizenship Or Fight The Iraq War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.