Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now (2186 Views)

2019 Election: All Atiku’s Witnesses Are In Buhari’s Favour, Says Tribunal / The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 / 2019: I’ll Reward You All, Atiku Assures PDP Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Chimaraymond455: 11:06am On May 29, 2022
see alot of Tinubu minions talking about southern unity since it's obvious that Tinubu cannot win North with Atiku and Kwankwaso there.

But you people have forgotten how you betrayed Jonathan in the past 8years. You didn't talk about southern unity then.
Southeast and Southsouth even in their differences have always voted massively for any southern candidate but the soutwest always betray us. Even when GEJ won in 2011, he got the least southern vote in southwest, GEJ even lost Osun state to Ribadu.

Its simple, it's either power remains in the north to teach southwest lesson or southwest votes for Obi to appease for the betrayal. We will not vote or campaign for Tinubu.

Southwest is the reason why South cannot united. They alway find a way to sell everyone out to the north.

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by bjdon: 11:46am On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:
Rubbish. The SW is done is with the VP slot, we don’t need it. We need a southern president in 2023 irrespective of where it is coming from the south. I will not vote for Atiku or any northerner in 2023 even if my father is the running mate.
You are born well. I can't believe some southerners are already talking of VP slot Are some of you totally senseless? We need a southerner commited to restructure the country. Let the North keep the VP slot as well, we in the south are not interested. Southern president or nothing
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Emu4u2c: 11:56am On May 29, 2022
Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by ScamHunter: 12:25pm On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

The only way APC can win is to win the SW and north central and then share votes in the north west and east. Lawan cannot win the SW and he will struggle in NC. Jonathan cannot win SW and SE and SS will be divided because Atiku’s will choose an incumbent governor as his running mate and PDP is very strong in the region.

So, the only realistic chance APC has is either Tinubu or Osinbajo. Both of them can win the SW and NC convincingly. They can even scrap some significant votes in the SS. Add it to whatever the president and APC structure can pull in the north east and west and the party is home and dry.

You don't know what you are talking about. No Yoruba can win outside youruba land convincingly.
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Spandau: 12:35pm On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

The only way APC can win is to win the SW and north central and then share votes in the north west and east. Lawan cannot win the SW and he will struggle in NC. Jonathan cannot win SW and SE and SS will be divided because Atiku’s will choose an incumbent governor as his running mate and PDP is very strong in the region.

So, the only realistic chance APC has is either Tinubu or Osinbajo. Both of them can win the SW and NC convincingly. They can even scrap some significant votes in the SS. Add it to whatever the president and APC structure can pull in the north east and west and the party is home and dry.

Yinmu!
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Spandau: 12:35pm On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Lawan will lose badly if he’s the candidate of APC. He has no realistic path to victory. He won’t even win a single state in the south. Even Kalu that is backing him cannot deliver Abia state to him. APC’s only chance is to field a strong southerner that can pull lots of votes in the south and win the NC.

Yinmu!
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Ddokie: 12:35pm On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:
Rubbish. The SW is done is with the VP slot, we don’t need it. We need a southern president in 2023 irrespective of where it is coming from the south. I will not vote for Atiku or any northerner in 2023 even if my father is the running mate.

Oga will you vote for PO if he is the only southern candidate?
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by seunmsg(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2022
Ddokie:

Oga will you vote for PO if he is the only southern candidate?

If APC picks a northerner, I’m definitely voting for Peter Obi if he’s picked as LP candidate. I WILL NOT VOTE FOR A NORTHERNER IN 2023.

1 Like

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Spandau: 12:41pm On May 29, 2022
[quote auth :Dor=seunmsg post=113281022]

If APC picks a northerner, I’m definitely voting for Peter Obi if he’s picked as LP candidate. I WILL NOT VITE FOR A NORTHERNER IN 2023. [/quote]

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kadoso Mutairu! O se se bẹrẹ.

1 Like

Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Ddokie: 12:51pm On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

If APC picks a northerner, I’m definitely voting for Peter Obi if he’s picked as LP candidate. I WILL NOT VITE FOR A NORTHERNER IN 2023.

This account must have been hacked.
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by 1880tam: 12:53pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Udom of Akwa Ibom possibly
[/s]
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by 1880tam: 12:53pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

So Atiku would also win Peter Obi in SE?

[/s]
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by 1880t: 12:54pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

I dey tease the guy ni, cos his message was taunting but forgot about their own candidate
[/s]
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by oyoirabor: 1:03pm On May 29, 2022
All SE will vote PO….!!! We are not cowards!! If PO lose let it be with dignity!!!
It will also be very good if all SS vote PO… if we lose we lose with dignity.
How can the north be this bold to present another northerner for president without any single thought for other regions…..FAIRNESS!!!

The igbos and Yorubas are totally useless!!!!. Yorubas could be more!!!
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by nisai: 5:15pm On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

If APC picks a northerner, I’m definitely voting for Peter Obi if he’s picked as LP candidate. I WILL NOT VOTE FOR A NORTHERNER IN 2023.
I will vote Obi too if APC picks a Northerner. Southerner or nobody.
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 29, 2022
If he likes let him use a saint from my state as running mate, we will never vote for a Fulani again.
Re: A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Just like me. Unlike Ibos, we know when to stick with the South. We will not allow a Northerner rule Nigeria after 8 years of Buhari. We will be destroying the negotiating powers of our unborn generations if we allow Northerners get away with it. If APC goes North, I will go East!

(1) (2) (Reply)

SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th / My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) / CSU President: If Elections Were Held Today, Tinubu Won't Win 5% Of Lawful Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.