Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Kaduna North: Zurin Farar Aniya Congratulates Hon. Sama’ila Suleiman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna North: Zurin Farar Aniya Congratulates Hon. Sama’ila Suleiman (227 Views)

Kaduna North LG Chair Presents ₦4.7 Billion 2022 Budget To Council Legislators / Abaji 2022 Election : Farar Aniyan Welcomes Over PDP Decampees To APC In Abaji / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna North: Zurin Farar Aniya Congratulates Hon. Sama’ila Suleiman by klintoski(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2022
I want to start by Congratulating our leader, mentor, Hon. Sama’ila Sulaiman (Dujiman zazzau) on his incredible success! I always knew he could do it, and best wishes for his next adventure!

Let me say, once again, how wonderful it is to see so many talented and purposeful young people at this platform with Distinguished eggs-head clashing and splashing ideas about ambitious and the state of our nation. Looking at you, I see future leaders who present themselves as capable and worthy to take on the mantle of leadership in this country, and this gladdens my heart.

From my interactions with many of you, directly or indirectly, and with our contemporaries across other wards In Kaduna State especially, Kaduna North and Unguwar Gaji in particular, I can see that we are blessed with a determined generation that stands ready to join with us to power a welfare of our youth renaissance.

It is widely acknowledged that ours is a relatively ‘young’ politics bursting with tremendous energy, ability and potential. More than 70 per cent of our population is under the age of 30, We are indeed the future of this country. Ordinarily, so we must join force not to allow the dire state of our affairs tarnishes the youthful advantage that we have.

It is with all these in mind, and taking account of the challenges that I have perceived that I have decided to come out and hail the great leader Hon. Sama’ila Sulaiman (Dujiman zazzau) for his courageous and well-deserved success on the primaries.

Hon. Sama’ila Suleiman won the primaries of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP with 20 votes, defeating other two aspirants which includes son of former vice president, Namadi Sambo who scored 2 votes and Hon. Bawa Usman who garnered 14 votes

In this struggles I want to use this opportunity to call our youths to come out cooperatively and join hands to this great movement so that we can succeed together.

I, ZURIN FARAR ANIYA will like to appreciate team FARAR ANIYA for your solidarities, I saw you work so hard every day to achieve this accomplishment, and I can't think of anyone who deserves it more. You set an amazing example for everyone at in our local politics.

So let’s take this movement to the victory point, get your PVC and vote for Hon. Sama’ila Sulaiman in the upcoming general election, 2023 So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.

Thank you and God bless you!

Hon. Sama’ila Suleiman is the chairman of the Solid Minerals Committee and a member of the Drugs and Narcotics Committee.

https://journalist101.com/2022/05/29/kaduna-north-zurin-farar-aniya-congratulates-hon-samaila-suleiman-on-his-victory/

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Sue FG For N1bn Over Home Invasion – Okorocha / Journalist, One Other Shot During Protest In Osogbo, Osun State / POLITICSAPC Disqualifies 10 Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.