Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Didn’t Sue FG For N1bn Over Home Invasion – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Sue FG For N1bn Over Home Invasion – Okorocha (227 Views)

Court Awards Kanu's Lawyer, Ejiofor N50M Over Home Invasion By Security Agents / 123 Jigawa Men Sue Lagos For N1bn Over Detention / I Didn’t Sue Presidency Over ‘suspension’ – NHIS Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Sue FG For N1bn Over Home Invasion – Okorocha by bestofnollywood: 9:33am On May 31, 2022
A former governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha, on Tuesday described as false the report that he had sued the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, and demanded N1bn damages over the invasion of his home in Abuja by the operatives of Economic and Finance Crimes Commission last week.

The ex-governor also denied the claim that he had briefed five Senior Advocates of Nigeria to commence legal action against the Federal Government.

Okorocha in a statement issued in Owerri by his spokesperson, Sam Omwuemeodo, said that he had no reason to sue the AGF because his office was not the one who invaded his home nor took him to court.

The statement said that Okorocha and his lawyers were more concerned about ensuring that the ex-governor, who currently represents Imo West in the Senate, regains his freedom as soon as possible.

Omwuemeodo said that Okorocha knew those to sue for damages when he comes out from the EFFC net, if he decides to press charges.

Part of the statement read, “We were concerned with the expected hearing of the bail application today when our attention was drawn to the online stories of N1b suit and engagement of five SANS.

“Okorocha has no reason to take either the Attorney General of the Federation or the office of the Attorney General of the Federation, to court and claim N1b damages, over the invasion of his house, since the incident had nothing to do with AGF or his office.

“lf Okorocha comes out of detention and along the line and decides to take legal action to press for damages over the invasion of his residence, he knows those who carried out the action. We do not think he would include the AGF or his office.

https://applesbite.com/i-didnt-sue-fg-for-n1bn-over-home-invasion-okorocha/

Re: I Didn’t Sue FG For N1bn Over Home Invasion – Okorocha by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2022
How will you sue them when it's obvious you guilty of what you are accused of?
Thunder fire all of you guys
Re: I Didn’t Sue FG For N1bn Over Home Invasion – Okorocha by insidelife22(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2022
Anybody still defending any politician is either mad,stupid or both.
Re: I Didn’t Sue FG For N1bn Over Home Invasion – Okorocha by Nackzy: 9:51am On May 31, 2022
Then who

(1) (Reply)

Group Exhumes Kolapo Kola Daisi N1B Fraud After Securing APC Ticket / The LABOUR Of Our Heroes Past Shall Not Be In Vain (picture) / Peter Obi; A Man With A Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.