Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku (9661 Views)

2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by BlazinGlory40: 4:26pm On May 29, 2022
NaMe4:
Osinbajo would be the strongest contender against Atiku. No doubt.

But when Atiku picks a S'Eastern vice, there'd be a problem.

Except Osinbajo also picks a S'Eastern vice and the South rallies behind as he would garner some votes from the North.

Guys should also understand Atiku is not a 'favorite' to electorates in the North also.

Another strong one.

If Osinbajo emerges, his running mate must come from the north.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Spandau: 5:35pm On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

GEJ cannot win and it’s obvious. If you think he can win, tell us how he’s going to win. Do you analysis on zonal basis and let’s see.

Eh, alagidi!
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Toktee(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
Back2Daura:
If the apc gives a yoruba the igbos will support atiku. Atiku will win South East South South and North Central ,East and west and get Igbo votes too from the west. That is if atiku picks a South eastner this time again as vp. Obi will not be looked up to but if he goes for a South South igbos all over will go for a yoruba, as they didn't support the igbos for their quest for presidency. A southeastern and atiku is the ticket
Which North Central?

We had enough from Fulani for that reason we are going to reject head spammers this time.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by wingmanIII: 7:22pm On May 29, 2022
tesppidd:
That is how these PDP fan boys will continue singing the song "nobody in APC can defeat Atiku" till the election day so that when Atiku gets defeated again they will then spread the narrative that APC has rigged again.

lol.

With the incumbent factor and the fact that APC have more governors, a good candidate will defeat Atiku.

You guys are only setting yourselves up for another season of tears.

What incumbent factor? Jonathan lost as a sitting president. PDP chairman and some governors worked against him cause they wanted one of their own. Forgot incumbency
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by wingmanIII: 7:27pm On May 29, 2022
Igboid:

Nah! SE will not embrace any southern candidate that is not from SE.
Why should we embrace injustice against ourselves?
Even if others deny us justice, why should we help them do that?
GEJ will be pelted with satchet water and booed if he dare comes to SE to campaign for presidency.
After supporting him in two presidential elections, he owes SE support to produce a president of our own and not join ranks with those who sworn to serve us injustice by taking our turn and relegating us to irrelevance.

Like the Israelites, SE can never be irrelevant. No matter what they do. Bouncing back from a British,USA, Russia backed genocide is it a child play? Impossible to make SE irrelevant. Too rugged and resilient!
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by tesppidd: 8:04pm On May 29, 2022
wingmanIII:

What incumbent factor? Jonathan lost as a sitting president. PDP chairman and some governors worked against him cause they wanted one of their own. Forgot incumbency
So because Jonathan lost as an incumbent you mean there is no incumbent factor in elections anymore?

Okay.. Make yourself happy as much a you want.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by walefresh3(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
ss states are all pdp

Everything is not all about party ...if u are going to judge by party... Apc has the majority states in the north.
... religion and ethnicity also involved....

Ss we vote osibanjo ... Majority northerners we vote atiku no dought...nw and ne are for atiku... But nc and se will be shared... between the 2...
Hatred for the west will not so any good to ibos... I wish / hope we , as or sw man be president in 2023..,
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by MikoB: 9:03pm On May 29, 2022
Of course is a sure bet. Osinbajo!
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Pauladex(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2022
Jet is already an expired products. The humiliation will be too much for him, if he contests this election. They already knew he is coming to restructure based on the confab report. That was was they used against him in the first place, they only want to use him shine.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by yetunsbay(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

My only happiness is that PDP is coming back to Power. E dey sweet me like breakfast.. grin cheesy grin grin
which ur PDP ! APC no too dull like that naw
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by yetunsbay(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2022
Isnt it so glaring APC is for Tinubu and subsequently gonna defeat Atiku
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by yetunsbay(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
South just go and support petter obi.
u wan mk we waste scarce vote abi
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by 3gpvids: 9:42pm On May 29, 2022
Nigerians in Nigeria are the most stewwwwpid people in the world
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by MikeofAfrica: 9:42pm On May 29, 2022
Golan007:
I agree.

Osinbajo and a strong NW candidate would neutralise Atiku's Northern influence and completely dillute south.
Osinbajo cannot defeat Atiku. No real northern Muslim will leave his brother and vote a Pastor from the South. Hence even APC members will work against Osinbajo.
Moreover, Atiku will defeat Osinbajo in SS/ SE where his V.P will come from.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by MikeofAfrica: 9:48pm On May 29, 2022
walefresh3:

Everything is not all about party ...if u are going to judge by party... Apc has the majority states in the north.
... religion and ethnicity also involved....

Ss we vote osibanjo ... Majority northerners we vote atiku no dought...nw and ne are for atiku... But nc and se will be shared... between the 2...
Hatred for the west will not so any good to ibos... I wish / hope we , as or sw man be president in 2023..,
Osinbajo cannot get 30 % of votes in SS against Atiku. It will be worse if Atiku V.P is from SS. SE will give Atiku at least 60% vote , 30% to Obi while Osinbajo will get 10% .
Atiku will then use religion to overrun Osinbajo in NE/ NW.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 29, 2022
Golan007:

I agree and I've concluded Amaechi is the best candidate from the South.

I don't see Tinubu stepping down for or supporting Amaechi.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by walefresh3(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Osinbajo cannot get 30 % of votes in SS against Atiku. It will be worse if Atiku V.P is from SS. SE will give Atiku at least 60% vote , 30% to Obi while Osinbajo will get 10% .
Atiku will then use religion to overrun Osinbajo in NE/ NW.
Dream on boy.... South south is not Southeast... South south don't vote by emotions.... No northerner has won against southerner in the southern mid region ....
N.b atiku will pick his vice from se .....

1 Like

Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Igboid: 11:32pm On May 29, 2022
walefresh3:

Dream on boy.... South south is not Southeast... South south don't vote by emotions.... No northerner has won against southerner in the southern mid region ....
N.b atiku will pick his vice from se .....

So SS will forget your role against GEJ in 2015 and vote your son Osibanjo ?

I'm not from SS, but I don't see how that is possible.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by garfield1: 11:56pm On May 29, 2022
Igboid:

Osibanjo or tinubu will get at least 35% in the ss and 25% in the east
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by walefresh3(m): 6:18am On May 31, 2022
Igboid:

Dey don't behave like nyamiriss... Se are hatred personified
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Ayed44: 7:17am On May 31, 2022
seunmsg:
I have done my own analysis on another another thread and the only viable option for APC is to field either Tinubu or Osinbajo. They are the only two candidates that can pull massive votes in the south west and North central and still divide the north using the APC structure and presidential backing. Atiku will walkover any other candidate from APC.
Tinubu with his Muslim/Muslim ticket is a no-go area.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by seunmsg(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2022
Ayed44:
Tinubu with his Muslim/Muslim ticket is a no-go area.

And who told you there will be a Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by God1stson(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2022
Golan007:
I agree.

Osinbajo and a strong NW candidate would neutralise Atiku's Northern influence and completely dillute south.
U're correct I am Igbo, the tot of voting OSIBANJO can be considered But u see this TINUBU's bruhah is very repulsive to me.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by God1stson(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2022
NaMe4:
Osinbajo would be the strongest contender against Atiku. No doubt.

But when Atiku picks a S'Eastern vice, there'd be a problem.

Except Osinbajo also picks a S'Eastern vice and the South rallies behind as he would garner some votes from the North.

Guys should also understand Atiku is not a 'favorite' to electorates in the North also.

Another strong one.
There will be no problem when Atiku pick SE VP. The truth is that most southeastners won't live Peter obi to vote any body in PDP. We know Peter obi may not win but we will stick with him. We will not leave our own, we are tired of taking bullets for others, others should take the bullets for us or leave us alone pending when God liberate us from this contraption.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Jollylolly(f): 8:41am On May 31, 2022
Well said.Osinbajois the only aspirant that can defeat Atiku... he will easily get the southern votes and get more in the north because he is love by all
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Zeemam: 9:00am On May 31, 2022
Osinbajo is the man to follow
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by mamaafrik(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
obi can’t win anything even osinbajo is no where

The north is where d bulk of d vote is n they won’t vote a Christian
north don't have a better population,they only have an active voting population and the south can change the trend,every school,filling station, banks place of work ,public gatherings,church , mosque,brt should only be accessed through a PVC and then you will know we'll have more population in the south.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by donb06: 9:03am On May 31, 2022
walefresh3:

Dey don't behave like nyamiriss... Se are hatred personified
You see your life.... When you were doing me I tried to caution and warned that I will do you back. You called it politics of sophistication, you even insulted me for not building bridges.... Now KARMA is about to play out you call it HATE.... If that's hate, them I love my new nomenclature HATE... grin grin
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by okefranci: 9:14am On May 31, 2022
The best candidate that can defeat Atiku( PDP) is OSINBAJO/ZULUM
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2022
adebwalex:
Only Osinbajo can beat this criminal Atiku.. APC should not do any mistake. We cant have another fulani as president. Atiku is a failure.. Good chance for APC TO FIELD IN PYO...

Gbam
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by alizma: 9:20am On May 31, 2022
seunmsg:
I have done my own analysis on another another thread and the only viable option for APC is to field either Tinubu or Osinbajo. They are the only two candidates that can pull massive votes in the south west and North central and still divide the north using the APC structure and presidential backing. Atiku will walkover any other candidate from APC.
Exactly my position. Choose any of the two and reconcile the aggrieved, then Victory is sure

1 Like

Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by paramakina202: 9:23am On May 31, 2022
adebwalex:
Only Osinbajo can beat this criminal Atiku.. APC should not do any mistake. We cant have another fulani as president. Atiku is a failure.. Good chance for APC TO FIELD IN PYO...

We can't have a Yoruba president either after OBJ and Osinbajo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President / Rice Imports Down 95% On Local Production / How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.