Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,966 members, 7,838,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku (9680 Views)

2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by walefresh3(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2022
donb06:

You see your life.... When you were doing me I tried to caution and warned that I will do you back. You called it politics of sophistication, you even insulted me for not building bridges.... Now KARMA is about to play out you call it HATE.... If that's hate, them I love my new nomenclature HATE... grin grin
U are out of point bro reread my quote again...

Nobody is going to stop u from hating... Ss is not se the different is far clear stop your from delutional thinking
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Justiceleague1: 9:46am On May 31, 2022
seunmsg:
I have done my own analysis on another another thread and the only viable option for APC is to field either Tinubu or Osinbajo. They are the only two candidates that can pull massive votes in the south west and North central and still divide the north using the APC structure and presidential backing. Atiku will walkover any other candidate from APC.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:48am On May 31, 2022
A pastor that refused to speak up when it matters.... He's just chasing a shadow

1 Like

Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Justiceleague1: 9:50am On May 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
A pastor that refused to speak up when it matters.... He's just chasing a shadow
He speaks problem,he doesn't speak, problem...that's how you Nigerians keep falling for the wrong hands every decades
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:54am On May 31, 2022
Justiceleague1:

He speaks problem,he doesn't speak, problem...that's how you Nigerians keep falling for the wrong hands every decades

Therefore Nigerians should support Osibanjo ?
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Justiceleague1: 9:56am On May 31, 2022
walefresh3:

Nobody is going to stop u from hating... Ss is not se the different is far clear stop your from delutional thinking

And in SS,we aren't as stupid as you think we.
The SE sounded the voice of warning long time ago and you afonjas were making mockery and now time is up for everyone.
I said everyone cos if you think only your popular 5%ters are alone in the shyyyt,you got a second thinking knocking at your door

Tinubu made the greatest mistake by throwing himself in the race,hes a muslim cannot succeed another muslim. Now the birth is taking advantage of the opening made by that old rascal
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Justiceleague1: 9:58am On May 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Therefore Nigerians should support Osibanjo ?

What's wrong with him?
Didn't you guys applaud him 2014? What he not part of your change mantra 2014?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:59am On May 31, 2022
Justiceleague1:

What's wrong with him?
Didn't you guys applaud him 2014? What he not part of your change mantra 2014?

I never supported that hypocrite!!
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by tholuosa2: 10:08am On May 31, 2022
Please show with workings, how Tinubu's so called personal structure will deliver the South East and the South West.

justified007:

APC's surest bet is actually Tinubu. He's a very strong politician that is capable of getting millions of votes from his personal structure and associates and the other APC structures will only need to compliment his political reach but if they mistakenly produce someone that can't even win his unit because of the noise from the sorosoke idiots then they should kiss the party byebye.
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by Justiceleague1: 10:08am On May 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

I never supported that hypocrite!!
How is he a hypocrite?
What do you expect from a vice President of a despot like buhari?

This is how you guys will roll upandan and before you know it, another northerner/muslim is in Aso rock
Re: Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku by donb06: 10:16am On May 31, 2022
walefresh3:

Let me remind what hate is... HATE IS WHEN THE PICTURE OF A SITTING PRESIDENT WAS TIED TO COFFIN AND PARADED TO THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. THAT GORY SIGHT ALONE THREW HIS MOTHER INTO COMMA. The paradox is those people are the champions of the HATE and BITTER word towards igbos...
Opari ooo. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App / Attack On Awolowo Family: Count Me Out -tinubu / Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.