Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid (805 Views)

Lagos Traffic Jams Disappear But This Isn't Good News For Nigeria - BBC / My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This / SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2022
Ohaneze this isn't time to rant. Meet Fellow major Southern candidates and agree on one candidate / party to vote.

If it's LP, let all queue behind LP and let there be no other Igbo aspirant.

Let everyone vote and protect LP votes.

As I live, may no Northerner (muslim) rule again. Madness.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by CrownOfClay724: 10:46am On May 29, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Ohaneze this isn't time to rant. Meet Fellow major Southern candidates and agree on one candidate / party to vote.

If it's LP, let all queue behind LP and let there be no other Igbo aspirant.

Let everyone vote and protect LP votes.

As I live, no Northerner (muslim) will rule again. Madness.

1 Hail Mary for every Nigerian Christian. Madness.

Lol.
Continue living in your dream or die peacefully.

Which one is as you live?

Do you realize you can only become president if the north allows it?

The game is rigged.
Election cannot change a thing now.

In the house where they make laws, you southern folks do not stand a chance, cos your minority positions ensures you lose flatly if legislation is in the question.

And in the Judicial corners, the Sharia quarterbacks hold sway to keep things in check.

No go dey bobo yourself.
Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by duro4chang(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2022
They will still vote Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by Proudlyomonna: 10:51am On May 29, 2022
It is really madness,after doing a terrible Northern Muslim 8years rule we are about to do another one again
Just because this greedy Southern politiftians can't think beyond their nose
Well my Japka mode don already set sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by Broveens42(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
It is really madness,after doing a terrible Northern Muslim 8years rule we are about to do another one again
Just because this greedy Southern politiftians can't think beyond their nose
Well my Japka mode don already set sha grin

That's what happens when you think you can play double standards. Everybody knows it's morally right to support a south east presidential project but the greed of SS and SW won't let them. At the end of the day, it lends credence to Nnamdi kanu's outburst about a contraption designed for Fulani and aided by their oil Pipeline security personnel in South south

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by Nobody: 11:03am On May 29, 2022
They would fall in line and support Atiku in due time.
Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by Proudlyomonna: 11:11am On May 29, 2022
Broveens42:

That's what happens when you think you can play double standards. Everybody knows it's morally right to support a south east presidential project but the greed of SS and SW won't let them. At the end of the day, it lends credence to Nnamdi kanu's outburst about a contraption designed for Fulani and aided by their oil Pipeline security personnel in South south

I agree with you but I really don't fancy you bringing nmk into the mention, never liked him, don't like him now and I don't think I will ever like him in the future.
I believe the dude only used a truthful message to his personal agenda right from when he started using lies, propaganda and falsehood to bring down his former boss Uwazurike and massob.
The southern poiltificians are bastards to say the least,now we must all be ready to face another onslaught from crazed up marauding heardmen who will be more emboldened if the presidency goes North again.
Ndigbo biko unu ka ayin ji ofu obi wee dozie Ala-Igbo,ka oganiru bata na Ala anyi,kanyi rapu i soo ndi otu pdp na apc Apga bu nke anyi, ka anyi nwere ofu obi jide ya ma dozie ya nke oma.
Forget about mnk or ipob them don cast already.
If we all rally behind Apga and ensure that SE doesn't accept all this foreign criminals with their apc and pdp agenda we can all push Igboland into self develop mode with one mind.
Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by Broveens42(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I agree with you but I really don't fancy you bringing nmk into the mention, never liked him, don't like him now and I don't think I will ever like him in the future.
I believe the dude only used a truthful message to his personal agenda right from when he started using lies, propaganda and falsehood to bring down his former boss Uwazurike and massob.
The southern poiltificians are bastards to say the least,now we must all be ready to face another onslaught from crazed up marauding heardmen who will be more emboldened if the presidency goes North again.
Ndigbo biko unu ka ayin ji ofu obi wee dozie Ala-Igbo,ka oganiru bata na Ala anyi,kanyi rapu i soo ndi otu pdp na apc Apga bu nke anyi, ka anyi nwere ofu obi jide ya ma dozie ya nke oma.
Forget about mnk or ipob them don cast already.
If we all rally behind Apga and ensure that SE doesn't accept all this foreign criminals with their apc and pdp agenda we can all push Igboland into self develop mode with one mind.

To want out of Nigeria is not a personal agenda. Sometimes you guys misunderstand words because of the type of foreign language (by extension, education) you acquired in Nigeria. Take a look at most of his videos. He highlighted this injustices in Nigeria, ranging from more number of LGA'S in North, more numbers of assembly members from North, a suspect census figure etc...and how people were brainwashed to think igbos are their problem. He highlighted how old Biafra included the south south in their key areas of governance, etc...
The biafra struggle is not a personal struggle. If it were, the idea would have died with the 1967 war.

It only becomes a personal struggle when you are being bribed to drop the struggle. The last we checked, kanu is still insisting on freedom even in prison.
If there is any one that later saw it as close to a personal struggle, it should be uwazurike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by an0daGuy: 1:26pm On May 29, 2022
Op bia wetin dey worry you? angry

Meet which fellow southerners? The ones that backstab and betray at every given turn?
Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by Proudlyomonna: 6:07pm On May 29, 2022
Broveens42:

To want out of Nigeria is not a personal agenda. Sometimes you guys misunderstand words because of the type of foreign language (by extension, education) you acquired in Nigeria. Take a look at most of his videos. He highlighted this injustices in Nigeria, ranging from more number of LGA'S in North, more numbers of assembly members from North, a suspect census figure etc...and how people were brainwashed to think igbos are their problem. He highlighted how old Biafra included the south south in their key areas of governance, etc...
The biafra struggle is not a personal struggle. If it were, the idea would have died with the 1967 war.

It only becomes a personal struggle when you are being bribed to drop the struggle. The last we checked, kanu is still insisting on freedom even in prison.
If there is any one that later saw it as close to a personal struggle, it should be uwazurike

I used the word Using a truthful message bcus I know that what he is saying is true,mind you he didn't start it he came out from somewhere,I don't believe he has any good intentions,I believe he is only out for the money, using a very strong format which is to use the most sensitive and sacrosanct thing in the heart of an average Igboman to his own personal gainings.
I told one pro ipob to mention the plans mnk has in store to get a referendum when the people who are supposed to carry out this referendum continue to vote for leaders who stand against whatever him and his ipob is calling for undecided
I don't want to engage you in any sort ipob discuss bcus it would lead to insults and use of inappropriate words,that's what we have at hand now ipob members can never get into a discussion without curses and insults undecided
I am Igbo not ipob,I don't really do sectionalism,even though I am a full member of the Igbo youth group,my allegiance is first to Igboland and once they start to do things like ipob that draws destruction into Igboland denouncing them is my civic duty as a Nwafo nwere oburu.
I don't believe in ipob being sincere I believe it's all a big fraud scheme with a strong format that's easy to sell if well projected.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by Broveens42(m): 10:45pm On May 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I used the word Using a truthful message bcus I know that what he is saying is true,mind you he didn't start it he came out from somewhere,I don't believe he has any good intentions,I believe he is only out for the money, using a very strong format which is to use the most sensitive and sacrosanct thing in the heart of an average Igboman to his own personal gainings.
I told one pro ipob to mention the plans mnk has in store to get a referendum when the people who are supposed to carry out this referendum continue to vote for leaders who stand against whatever him and his ipob is calling for undecided
I don't want to engage you in any sort ipob discuss bcus it would lead to insults and use of inappropriate words,that's what we have at hand now ipob members can never get into a discussion without curses and insults undecided
I am Igbo not ipob,I don't really do sectionalism,even though I am a full member of the Igbo youth group,my allegiance is first to Igboland and once they start to do things like ipob that draws destruction into Igboland denouncing them is my civic duty as a Nwafo nwere oburu.
I don't believe in ipob being sincere I believe it's all a big fraud scheme with a strong format that's easy to sell if well projected.

Your arguments about being in the struggle to make money is illogical, hence you are scared of throwing insults and tantrum just as you highlighted.
Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by Proudlyomonna: 11:10pm On May 29, 2022
Broveens42:

Your arguments about being in the struggle to make money is illogical, hence you are scared of throwing insults and tantrum just as you highlighted.

That's your own opinion but mine is from the very first day the nigga started to use lies, falsehood and propaganda to bring down his former boss Uwazurike and massob, I always knew the dude was a con artists.
Me scared of insults grin
Hell no I dey fire down anytime anyday twice on a Sunday grin
Anyone who throws it into my mention is sure to recieve it with double interest grin

Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by OBOTOTHICK(f): 3:18pm On May 30, 2022
The best thing for the ibos to do now is to rally round a southern candidate of Apc to improve their chances in Apc, 2023 will come and go, a year to 2027, they'll start pitching tent where they never sow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2022
OBOTOTHICK:
The best thing for the ibos to do now is to rally round a southern candidate of Apc to improve their chances in Apc, 2023 will come and go, a year to 2027, they'll start pitching tent where they never sow

Igbos.
Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2022
Igbos are not rallying around any APC whatsoever.

Since others are never ready to play second fiddle to Igbos, Igbos won't play second fiddle to anybody either.

Igbos will vote solely for LP.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2022
an0daGuy:
Op bia wetin dey worry you? angry

Meet which fellow southerners? The ones that backstab and betray at every given turn?

Meet them. Are they scorpions?

You didn't even meet fellow African countries during the civil war. That's why they could blockade you to kill 2m. Cameroon was just there by the East.

Never walk alone. Always reason and work out or pray for friendships. Every man is reasonable and can be reasoned with. If you play well at least 20% may be at your back.
Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by an0daGuy: 7:52pm On May 30, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Meet them. Are they scorpions?

You didn't even meet fellow African countries during the civil war. That's why they could blockade you to kill 2m. Cameroon was just there by the East.

Never walk alone. Every man is reasonable and can be reasoned with. If you play well at least 20% may be at your back.

Even if there are people to meet it definitely won’t be south westerners. Those ones renegade on agreements and try to play smart too much even to the whole nation’s detriment.

Igbos rather reason with northerners because they understand the true value of the word loyalty
Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2022
an0daGuy:

Even if there are people to meet it definitely won’t be south westerners. Those ones renegade on agreements and try to play smart too much even to the whole nation’s detriment.

Igbos rather reason with northerners because they understand the true value of the word loyalty

Your reasoning is dull. And one of the reasons why people regard you as Northern slaves shouting Atikuh. The same Northerners that couldn't even offer you anything in 62 years? Better to reason with than Yoruba? Do you know Yoruba at all?

Many of them are the ones spending their money and campaigning for Peter Obi while some Igbos are in their balcony idly shouting cabal ga-enye Atikuuh.
Re: Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid by an0daGuy: 8:14pm On May 30, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Your reasoning is dull. And one of the reasons why people regard you as Northern slaves shouting Atikuh. The same Northerners that couldn't even offer you anything in 62 years? Better to reason with than Yoruba? Do you know Yoruba at all?

Many of them are the ones spending their money and campaigning for Peter Obi while some Igbos are in their balcony idly shouting cabal ga-enye Atikuuh.

How many of them are spending their money campaigning for obi against how many are waiting to chop money from apc and blindly follow tinubu to his mirage paradise? That’s the real question.

The sensible ones among yorubas are few compared to those willing to throw away another 8 years of their lives and theirs of their kids.

What percentage are you among mr. man? The few or the majority? undecided

And concerning the slaves of the north… ogbeni let’s not even go down that lane. It won’t be fair to you as a descendant of afonja if we do.

(1) (Reply)

Between Education And Infrastructure Which One Would Improve The Economy ? / OKONJO IWEALA'S SON, UZODIMMA SUGGESTS NIGERIA'S DISSOLUTION MONTHS TO ELECTION. / Where Is Godwin Obaseki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.