Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This (1693 Views)

Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid / Before You Cast The Ballot By Umurhohwo / Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Eriokanmi: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2023
As the election approaches, we need to think deeply. The north already had their candidate, except we're deceiving ourselves at this point. The antecedents should have taught everyone a lesson. I was very much aware of the treatment the so called core-north gave pa Awo in his days, despite clothing them and giving them a new lease of life with our cocoa proceeds, thinking they'd support him. Sadly, they displayed their born to rule mentally at the 11th hour. Tinubu isn't getting up to 30% of the kind of support which pa awo got in the north back then.

Even obj as a yoruba-born president was given a tough time despite his military experience with the massive projects concentrated in the north by his administration. He was almost voted out in his 2nd term bid. Thank God he ran to the South to seek our support. Does tinubu have the same southern support today? I leave you to answe that. Obj's govt was threatened with all manner of impeachment. I remember Ghali Umar N'a Aba who was the speaker of the house of reps as of then. There had been sharia law enactment and practice long before independence. They suddenly remembered the existence of sharia law and wanted using it against his govt. Eventually, he prevailed. He called its a political sharia, which would die a natural death. The stance of yerima of a man who was governor of zamfara on sharia can't be forgotten in a hurry. I also remember that former governor who said they should stone a poor girl allegedly caught in the act of adultery to death which sparked global outrage. The same man, who was later senator was caught sleeping with 3 whores in a hotel in that viral video which he first denied but when he saw the video, he said...I'm entitled to my privacy, you see how hypocritical these people can be?

Jonathan came and was frustrated with boko haram, starting from bombings in abuja. They sponsored all manner of attacks on his government. I remember same El-Rufai in that government, they way he was always attacking Jonathan. Jonathan's administration favoured the north the more yet, they were never satisfied cos power didn't get to their hands because they're born to rule. I remember the well thought out almanjiri education plan, which they jettisoned but now clamouring for. They later confessed that Jonathan administration favoured them more. Now that they had the power, they messed it up with corruption. We though diezani was the most corrup being ever lived, until we heard of an accountant-general who stole over 100bn and still walking the streets a free man. When Buhari came, boko haram mellowed down but the moment they realised he refused to do their bidding by granting their wish, they raged the more. They just used Buhari to steal our resources. He's not the one in charge. If north truly loved Tinubu, why present Ahmed lawan instead of him at the primaries, despite his contribution to Buhari's victory? Think about it. Was Tinubu supposed to be bribing delegates and striking a deal with contestants and Northern governors before he could have his way? It shouldn't have been that tough to win primaries naw, if they truly wanted him or a southerner to run under their ticket. It should have been unanimously decided.

They don't even see southern Muslims as pure Muslims. Go and ask why our Muslims are not allowed to lead prayers in Northern mosques today. Yet they say we're one.

Should obi even win this election, truth be told, Nigerians should expect mass protest in the core northern states. Maybe Nigerians would know who they truly are once again. God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by VinnyBaba: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2023
OP, @ur Last Paragraph, MARK MY WORDS!

It is NORTHERNERS that will give Peter Obi the most votes! smiley

Buhari/APC dissappointed Hausa/Fulani to the Core! sad

Many of them were Living Simple Lives Pre-2015!
But Buhari's Maladministration plunged them into Insecurity, Inflation and low yield/profits in their Agricultural trade! embarassed

Many of them wants to vote for PETER OBI, Though their Imams might sway them to vote Atiku!
But for Tinubu/APC, that's a BIG NO for Northerners right now! undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Truthisunique2: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, @ur Last Paragraph, MARK MY WORDS!

It is NORTHERNERS that will give Peter Obi the most votes! smiley

Buhari/APC dissappointed Hausa/Fulani to the Core! sad

Many of them were Living Simple Lives Pre-2015!
But Buhari's Maladministration plunged them into Insecurity, Inflation and low yield/profits in their Agricultural trade! embarassed

Many of them wants to vote for PETER OBI, Though their Imams might sway them to vote Atiku!
But for Tinubu/APC, that's a BIG NO for Northerners right now! undecided
Una go open mouth dey talk from emotions

Have you taken time to visit the average BBC hausa Facebook page just to see raw average northerners opinions aside one sided propaganda you receive, or some apc paid rally

If you do, you would consistently see that Atiku and Kwanwanso is the candidate of the north and choice of north

Nobody measure tinubu or obi, what we await is the stepping down of kwanwanso now for atiku

Let Yoruba and Igbo share south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2023
You don't have to beg anybody to vote for peter obi, experience is the best teacher.

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Eriokanmi: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Truthisunique2:

Have you taken time to visit the average BBC hausa Facebook page just to see raw average northerners opinions aside one sided propaganda you receive, or some apc paid rally

If you do, you would consistently see that Atiku and Kwanwanso is the candidate of the north and choice of north

Nobody measure tinubu or obi, what we await is the stepping down of kwanwanso now for atiku

We're all entitled to our opinions. Except you're from the core north would you differ on my post despite the obvious. Atiku had clearly said he'd he a president of the North, that the North doesn't need a Yoruba or igbo president and we do know what that means broda. He said this in English. No offence to any tribe or ethnicity. The antecedents have shown where each belongs and sadly, the scenarios have never changed, especially with Atiku's comment. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2023
Truthisunique2:

And dat is where dey will give Obi chance to win because Kwankwaso and Atiku go divide the vote among themselves while Peter Obi will sweep SS, SE, NC & high % in SW

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2023
Only a fool will vote for PDP and APC.

Also, only a fool keeps doing same thing same over and over again and expect a different result.
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Truthisunique2: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2023
dirtydiva:
And dat is where dey will give Obi chance to win because Kwankwaso and Atiku go divide the vote among themselves while Peter Obi will sweep SS, SE, NC & high % in SW
una don use teeth share the regions on Internet

But in reality obi is still on his kneels begging wike to give him pH while he gives gov grin

Well Sha just promise me there would be no Biafra or death noise when atiku wins

Atiku na obi oga for this game, kwanwanso would soon fall in line with northern interest, it happened in 2015, 2019, so 2023 won't be different

Can tinubu or Adaobi do same for each other before tearing south into two

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Truthisunique2: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
We're all entitled to our opinions. Except you're from the core north would you differ on my post despite the obvious. Atiku had clearly said he'd he a president of the North, that the North doesn't need a Yoruba or igbo president and we do know what that means broda. He said this in English. No offence to any tribe or ethnicity. The antecedents have shown where each belongs and sadly, the scenarios have never changed, especially with Atiku's comment. God bless Nigeria
I guess he wasn't president of the north when obi was sucking his balls in 2019 and even some months ago at his declaration

You hypocrites would never fail to expose yourself, if not for Biafra presidency obi is dreaming of would he even leave been atiku sidechick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Eriokanmi: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Truthisunique2:
I guess he wasn't president of the north when obi was sucking his balls in 2019 and even some months ago at his declaration

You hypocrites would never fail to expose yourself, if not for Biafra presidency obi is dreaming of would he even leave been atiku sidechick
Emi kii she Biafra grin and stop being deceived that only those talking of obi is ibo. The election results will prove you wrong .

FYI, the reason pdp won so massively in the south in 2019 was cos of Obi. Stop dwelling on past glory cos the game has changed. How many states did atiku win in the north in 2019? Think about that fact.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Luu40: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
As the election approaches, we need to think deeply. The north already had their candidate, except we're deceiving ourselves at this point. The antecedents should have taught everyone a lesson. I was very much aware of the treatment the so called core-north gave pa Awo in his days, despite clothing them and giving them a new lease of life with our cocoa proceeds, thinking they'd support him. Sadly, they displayed their born to rule mentally at the 11th hour. Tinubu isn't getting up to 30% of the kind of support which pa awo got in the north back then.

Even obj as a yoruba-born president was given a tough time despite his military experience with the massive projects concentrated in the north by his administration. He was almost voted out in his 2nd term bid. Thank God he ran to the South to seek our support. Does tinubu have the same southern support today? I leave you to answe that. Obj's govt was threatened with all manner of impeachment. I remember Ghali Umar N'a Aba who was the speaker of the house of reps as of then. There had been sharia law enactment and practice long before independence. They suddenly remembered the existence of sharia law and wanted using it against his govt. Eventually, he prevailed. He called its a political sharia, which would die a natural death. The stance of yerima of a man who was governor of zamfara on sharia can't be forgotten in a hurry. I also remember that former governor who said they should stone a poor girl allegedly caught in the act of adultery to death which sparked global outrage. The same man, who was later senator was caught sleeping with 3 whores in a hotel in that viral video which he first denied but when he saw the video, he said...I'm entitled to my privacy, you see how hypocritical these people can be?

Jonathan came and was frustrated with boko haram, starting from bombings in abuja. They sponsored all manner of attacks on his government. I remember same El-Rufai in that government, they way he was always attacking Jonathan. Jonathan's administration favoured the north the more yet, they were never satisfied cos power didn't get to their hands because they're born to rule. I remember the well thought out almanjiri education plan, which they jettisoned but now clamouring for. They later confessed that Jonathan administration favoured them more. Now that they had the power, they messed it up with corruption. We though diezani was the most corrup being ever lived, until we heard of an accountant-general who stole over 100bn and still walking the streets a free man. When Buhari came, boko haram mellowed down but the moment they realised he refused to do their bidding by granting their wish, they raged the more. They just used Buhari to steal our resources. He's not the one in charge. If north truly loved Tinubu, why present Ahmed lawan instead of him at the primaries, despite his contribution to Buhari's victory? Think about it. Was Tinubu supposed to be bribing delegates and striking a deal with contestants and Northern governors before he could have his way? It shouldn't have been that tough to win primaries naw, if they truly wanted him or a southerner to run under their ticket. It should have been unanimously decided.

They don't even see southern Muslims as pure Muslims. Go and ask why our Muslims are not allowed to lead prayers in Northern mosques today. Yet they say we're one.

Should obi even win this election, truth be told, Nigerians should expect mass protest in the core northern states. Maybe Nigerians would know who they truly are once again. God bless Nigeria.

I understand your concern as a southerner.

I'm quite sure Tinubu will lose most northern states to Atiku.

One thing you should know is that northerners prefer their own - someone from the North.

Second is Buhari's underperformance in government.

Thirdly, many see Tinubu as a sick elderly man.

On the issue of Atiku, northerners don't like him, he doesn't have any good track records. But most prefer him to Tinubu on ethnic lines. Most will vote him not because he is better than Tinubu, no, simply because he is a northerner and looks healthier than the former.

But the truth is that Tinubu is the only southerner that can even get some votes in the North, he has a well established political structure, a proven track back in Lagos, and instrumental in bringing Buhari to power - though the latter's popularity has been diminishing since the coming of COVID-19 and the economic woes that ensued.

Had any other non-Muslim southerner become the APC's presidential flagbearer, believe me, he wouldn't even be advertisible in the North. No one would accept him. NO ONE. And Atiku's men would have campaigned on religious grounds to prevent all Muslim northerners from voting the candidate.

To make things worse, PDP allowed Atiku, a northerner to be their presidential candidate - a move I saw a one of the biggest political miscalculations Nigeria has ever seen. This simply means Southern Nigeria can never produce a president via elections. Think about it, Atiku is promising to handover power to Southerners if he wins election - and definitely most northerners won't accept whatever candidate he would bring. On the other hand, the opposition party will field a northerner that will likely win most Northern states. Its going to be a very selfish chain reaction.

In my opinion, for the South to produce a president, the two major political parties in the country must field a southerner as their candidates.

My personal take in the matter:
The South should and must be allowed to rule, as much as the North thinks they should. Religion and ethnicity are already parts and parcel of Nigerias politics. No wonder Wike and his men boycotted the PDP presidential primaries result.

I planned to vote Tinubu, I have always admired his politics - and also believe power shifts southwards, and it must tilt in the direction of the candidate that can fetch the largest obtainable votes a southerner can get from the core northern states.

Peter Obi is a good candidate - but the hard truth is that no one in my part of the country would vote him. You can go round my whole local government without seeing even a single poster of his. MOST PEOPLE haven't even heard of him. Tinubu can carve a place for him in his government - maybe finance, labour and employment.

I'll let you do the judgement.

No offence to anyone. We can debate the issue here politely.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Truthisunique2: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Emi kii she Biafra. Stop being deceived that only those talking of obi is ibo The election results will prove you wrong
whether you be ghanian minority voting obi makes no difference

Na Igbo be obi base, has Adaobi finished begging wike to give him president in rivers while he throws lp gov candidate under the bus for it

Or you sef know more than the obi that is begging wike
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2023
I don't read the junk OP put together.

To those who may not know, the OP is not Yoruba (pure Yoruba if I may say), he's from Edo State. Akoko Edo should he claim otherwise

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Truthisunique2: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Luu40:

One thing you should know is that northerners prefer their own - someone from the North.

On the issue of Atiku, northerners don't like him, he doesn't have any good track records. But most prefer him to Tinubu on ethnic lines. Most will vote him not because he is better than Tinubu, no, simply because he is a northerner and looks healthier than the former.

But the truth is that Tinubu is the only southerner that can even get some votes in the North, he has a well established political structure, a proven track back in Lagos, and instrumental in bringing Buhari to power - though the latter's popularity has been diminishing since the coming of COVID-19 and the economic woes that ensued.

Had any other non-Muslim southerner become the APC's presidential flagbearer, believe me, he wouldn't even be advertisible in the North. No one would accept him. NO ONE. And Atiku's men would have campaigned on religious grounds to prevent all Muslim northerners from voting the candidate.

To make things worse, PDP allowed Atiku, a northerner to be their presidential candidate - a move I saw a one of the biggest political miscalculations Nigeria has ever seen. This simply means Southern Nigeria can never produce a president via elections. Think about it, Atiku is promising to handover power to Southerners if he wins election - and definitely most northerners won't accept whatever candidate he would bring. On the other hand, the opposition party will field a northerner that will likely win most Northern states. Its going to be a very selfish chain reaction.

In my opinion, for the South to produce a president, the two major political parties in the country must field a southerner as their candidates.

The South should and must be allowed to rule, as much as the North thinks they should. Religion and ethnicity are already parts and parcel of Nigerias politics. No wonder Wike and his men boycotted the PDP presidential primaries result.

I planned to vote Tinubu, I have always admired his politics - and also believe power shifts southwards, and it must tilt in the direction of the candidate that can fetch the largest obtainable votes a southerner can get from the core northern states.

Peter Obi is a good candidate - but the hard truth is that no one in my part of the country would vote him. You can go round my whole local government without seeing even a single poster of his. MOST PEOPLE haven't even heard of him. Tinubu can carve a place for him in his government - maybe finance, labour and employment.

let me just clarify something to you today

Ethnicity have a lot to do in this country especially when Nigeria can never be one

The igbos scamming people with Adaobi noise queued up for the same "thief" atiku because their son was Vp

So why should north fall for the gimmick that something is bad with same atiku that was the best after slice bread to igbos in 2019

Every candidate is ethnically going for their people interest but only igbos want you to think otherwise

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Eriokanmi: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Luu40:

Had any other non-Muslim southerner become the APC's presidential flagbearer, believe me, he wouldn't even be advertisible in the North. No one would accept him. NO ONE. And Atiku's men would have campaigned on religious grounds to prevent all Muslim Southerners from voting the candidate.

No offence and I expect everyone to
also try and be as civil as I am. Tinubu would have honestly been able to go far in this election but for his shaky popularity in the south. Maybe you're from the south west as myself. I live in lagos. The result of 2019 elections in the south west alone is a proof of his popularity. You may say this time the apc would get more votes cos a yorubaman is running but, those who voted in 2019 in which the pdp had a clear second position im SW weren't gbosts. If they so loved Tinubu and his party, I expected the apc to have won massively in 2019. We tge then apc supporters had thought the presidency would come from the south west after buhari since 2015 after the merger but we didn't guess who that person would be. FYI, I campaigned for buhari and God is my witness. I liked him personally but he disappointed me.

Considering the above narrative, it's expected that apc would win massively in 2019 but it didn't happen in the south west. The zamfara and katsina results alone swallowed the entire south west polls in favour of buhari back then. Even here in lagos, osinbajo and sanwoolu lost their polling units to the pdp.

To those pdp supporters leaning on the past glory, the narrative has changed in the south now. The major reason atiku won so massively in the south was because of Peter Obi running with him and secondly cos of the apc's misrule. None of their 2015 promises came to fulfilment. The 3m annual jobs, improved education, security, economy, Healthcare, etc. Buhari even promised stopping political office holders from going abroad for medical treatment but what has happened today? 65% of our medics had left Nigeria. Buhari who made that promise is number one beneficiary of overseas Medical treatment.

We just concluded that these people were deceiving us. This time around, the narrative had changed greatly because there's no block votes for any of the candidates. Kwakwanso had said he wouldn't step down for atiku so he'd share the northern votes with him and most likely spoil the show for him. I agree with you, Tinubu would get some votes in the north but every core northerner would first think of their own out of sentiments. Down south we crave integrity above sentiments to a great extent but over there, they don't care and I don't expect the majority of them changing this time. Imagine atiku saying north needs a northern president and not a Southern president like tinubu or obi. What does that suggest to you?...and he expects votes from same south ? Out of the abundance of the heart, a mouth speaks. Good luck to all the candidates.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Eriokanmi: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Truthisunique2:

Na Igbo be obi base, has Adaobi finished begging wike to give him president in rivers while he throws lp gov candidate under the bus for it

It's an opinion, I repeat. This doesn't stop anyone from voting their preferred candidate...Obi oo, Tinubu oo, Atiku oo, it doesn't matter and no time for arguments.

To everyone else who wishes to contribute, please try and be civil.

Thank you!
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Eastlink(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kudos Egbon. You know your history. This is why all southerners irrespective of tribe and religion must rally round and vote Obi.

What Obasanjo, Afenifere, Ohaneze-Ndigbo, Middle-belt Elders and Pan-Niger Delta Elders see sitting on the floor, five thousand Tinubu and his blind urchins will never see even if they climb the tallest Iroko tree.

Remain blessed Eriokanmi. History will be fair to you.

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Truthisunique2: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It's an opinion, I repeat. This doesn't stop anyone from voting their preferred candidate...Obi oo, Tinubu oo, Atiku oo, it doesn't matter and no time for arguments.

To everyone else who wishes to contribute, please try and be civil.

Thank you!
lol, who stop you from voting Adaobi

My joy is that igbos won't see chest to beast this time that they made atiku president, the north would fully take credit

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by WhizdomXX(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
No offence and I expect everyone to
also try and be as civil as I am. Tinubu would have honestly been able to go far in this election but for his shaky popularity in the south. Maybe you're from the south west as myself. I live in lagos. The result of 2019 elections in the south west alone is a proof of his popularity. You may say this time the apc would get more votes cos a yorubaman is running but, those who voted in 2019 in which the pdp had a clear second position im SW weren't gbosts. If they so loved Tinubu and his party, I expected the apc to have won massively in 2019. We tge then apc supporters had thought the presidency would come from the south west after buhari since 2015 after the merger but we didn't guess who that person would be. FYI, I campaigned for buhari and God is my witness. I liked him personally but he disappointed me.

Considering the above narrative, it's expected that apc would win massively in 2019 but it didn't happen in the south west. The zamfara and katsina results alone swallowed the entire south west polls in favour of buhari back then. Even here in lagos, osinbajo and sanwoolu lost their polling units to the pdp.

To those pdp supporters leaning on the past glory, the narrative has changed in the south now. The major reason atiku won so massively in the south was because of Peter Obi running with him and secondly cos of the apc's misrule. None of their 2015 promises came to fulfilment. The 3m annual jobs, improved education, security, economy, Healthcare, etc. Buhari even promised stopping political office holders from going abroad for medical treatment but what has happened today? 65% of our medics had left Nigeria. Buhari who made that promise is number one beneficiary of overseas Medical treatment.

We just concluded that these people were deceiving us. This time around, the narrative had changed greatly because there's no block votes for any of the candidates. Kwakwanso had said he wouldn't step down for atiku so he'd share the northern votes with him and most likely spoil the show for him. I agree with you, Tinubu would get some votes in the north but every core northerner would first think of their own out of sentiments. Down south we crave integrity above sentiments to a great extent but over there, they don't care and I don't expect the majority of them changing this time. Imagine atiku saying north needs a northern president and not a Southern president like tinubu or obi. What does that suggest to you?...and he expects votes from same south ? Out of the avoidance of the heart, a mouth speaks. Good luck to all the candidates.
Abundance of the heart*
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by WhizdomXX(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Truthisunique2:
lol, who stop you from voting Adaobi

My joy is that igbos won't see chest to beast this time that they made atiku president, the north would fully take credit
Atiku won't win.
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Truthisunique2: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Atiku won't win.
grin I no follow you argue o

You can even be putting obi abi tinubu pic in your house because alot of una don agree never to accept reality

But it seems wike that shout pass you is also seeing reality say atiku matter pass what the eyes can see
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Eriokanmi: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Abundance of the heart*
Lol. Thanks. Na my phone dey suggest words for me jare. It's been corrected.
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
dirtydiva:

That is why we say you people are politically naive.

Obi cannot win this election.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
Eastlink:
Kudos Egbon. You know your history. This is why all southerners irrespective of tribe and religion must rally round and vote Obi.

What Obasanjo, Afenifere, Ohaneze-Ndigbo, Middle-belt Elders and Pan-Niger Delta Elders see sitting on the floor, five thousand Tinubu and his blind urchins will never see even if they climb the tallest Iroko tree.

Remain blessed Eriokanmi. History will be fair to you.

There is a personal beef between some Afenifere chieftains and Tinubu. It is not like they saw anything special. These people would vote anything but Tinubu.

As for Obasanjo, his own case is predictable. He never supports fellow Yorubas. He never supported Awolowo, never supported MKO.

As for Ohanaeze, all they needed to do was be patient. APC is a merger between CPC, ACN, some APGA elements, new PDP elements, and some other parties.

CPC have had their chance with Buhari. The rotation was meant to go to the ACN faction (Tinubu), after which the APGA will have their chance. That was why Buhari said Igbos have a better chance of producing a president under APC.

Even if Tinubu and Obi align, it would only make Kwankwaso to merge with Atiku, and what would have would be the North vs South. And that is not always good. Because if the South wins, the North will go haywire, and Northern Christians will suffer most of consequences.

So, no one should align with anyone. Igbos should be wise. APC is a more solid party than LP. If APC loses the presidency, they will still remain relevant as they are sure to win governor and NASS seats. But LP will fizzle out. Even Obi will leave LP after the election.

The APC might become vindictive, and decide to simply zone the next flag to someone from the minority (possibly Yahaya Bello).

Politics is a game.
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

That is why we say you people are politically naive.

Obi cannot win this election.
I hear you. We go check am out after Feb 25
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Truthisunique2:
una don use teeth share the regions on Internet

But in reality obi is still on his kneels begging wike to give him pH while he gives gov grin

Well Sha just promise me there would be no Biafra or death noise when atiku wins

Atiku na obi oga for this game, kwanwanso would soon fall in line with northern interest, it happened in 2015, 2019, so 2023 won't be different

Can tinubu or Adaobi do same for each other before tearing south into two
So na Wike program the BVAS device huh? Wike wey dey form gods of River state yet dey provide logistics for LP. The same man he mocked during PDP presidential primaries in Anambra state was the one he is inviting to come and commission project for him. Egbon miracle no dey tire Jesus.

On your name Peter Obi shall I build a New and prosperous nation which no man, race or nation will challenge and in you shall I have my glory
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Exclusive101: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
I hope you are aware your Igbo tribesmen also stoned Awolowo with his Christian Christian ticket back in the day.

Can your Igbo father prove Tinubu bribed any of the delegates we all saw where Peter Obi handed over Ghana must go bag to labour party chairman.

What is the difference in your wail of foolishness n the blackmailing your foolish tribe is doing with ipob now. When will your deluded soul write n wail about that on NL.

When will your wretched Igbo soul talk about

1. Igbos stoning Awolowo
2. How Kano Tofa state voted MKO while Igbo can not vote him.
3. How Igbo Arthur Nzeribe move the motion to anul June 12 after MKO clearly won the presidential election in 1994.
4. How igbos are not at the arrow head of insulting Bola Tinubu when it is clear to the blind that he is the best among all the contestants.

If Tinubu get 0 votes from the North how e take concern your Igbo father ? Why won't your wretched souls rest over wetin no concern you. You lunatics already declared Tinubu can not win why then is your wretched Igbo fathers still wailing like oloriburuku that you all are. Tinubu everyday for foolish Igbo mouth yet he can not win.

Eriokanmi:
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by VERDA: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Truthisunique2:

You talk like a child, grow up.
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Eriokanmi: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Exclusive101:
I hope you are aware your Igbo tribesmen also stoned Awolowo with his Christian Christian ticket back in the day.

Can your Igbo father prove Tinubu bribed any of the delegates we all saw where Peter Obi handed over Ghana must go bag to labour party chairman.

What is the difference in your wail of foolishness n the blackmailing your foolish tribe is doing with ipob now. When will your deluded soul write n wail about that on NL.

I'm yoruba. Please stop linking people to any tribe without asking them first. Tnx.

On the day LP also staged a rally here in Lag, some thugs attacked LP supporters at oshodi. It was bloody. In zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna, they stoned Atiku's convoy too. There are thugs in every tribe , mainly instigated by all these politicians. So, Pa Awo's case wasn't an exception

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by ybn1306: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
dirtydiva:

Day dreaming. PO will not sweep NC...may be only Benue and Plateau. But no for Nasarawa, Niger, Kogi and Kwara.
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
ybn1306:

Day dreaming. PO will not sweep NC...may be only Benue and Plateau. But no for Nasarawa, Niger, Kogi and Kwara.
Just dey play, your eye go soon clear
Re: My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This by Exclusive101: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
So stoning Awolowo,Igbo moving motion to anul June 12, not voting the best candidate out of hate n bigotry for the Yoruba is OK to your wretched soul n you claim to be a Yoruba. You have to be mad Tru n Tru to make such senseless comment really.

Eriokanmi:
I'm yoruba. Please stop linking people to any tribe without asking them first. Tnx.

On the day LP also staged a rally here in Lag, some thugs attacked LP supporters at oshodi. It was bloody. In zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna, they stoned Atiku's convoy too. There are thugs in every tribe , mainly instigated by all these politicians. So, Pa Awo's case wasn't an exception

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results: 35 Out Of 36 / Labour Party Commences Preparation For Presidential Rerun Election / Is This Possible Again In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.