Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix (57746 Views)

Used Engine Oil Is Hazardous / Oil Is The Key Factor Responsible For Nigeria Underdevelopment.. / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by gracealonev: 6:04pm On May 29, 2022
Honestfrend:
No wa o..

Wen I was in school I was very hungry.. I no get food for house, I just carry anointing oil Gova use fry cocoyam.. I don't know if it's wrong in the site of God.

Bro, that oil was not made purposely for spiritual things. Olive oil is one of the healthiest oils you can find for your meals.
Ask the nutritionist.

And you can as well use other oils for your anointing purposes because God knows that where you are does not grow olives.

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by Honestfrend: 6:04pm On May 29, 2022
grin grin grin
donem:

That means You are among the privileged few who have eaten Anointed Cocoyam, no cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by chiboycue: 6:05pm On May 29, 2022
Guy, please you need the answer the questions below in order to aid us in answering your puzzle:

Who put the small bottle containing the oil in your car?

what was the motives for bidding the small bottle in your car?
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by Munzy14(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2022
blue01:
That thing na gear oil na, been using it since 2015 and it's very good for cars.
Who is your supplier? grin grin

ATF in the mud..
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by do4luv14(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
I pity am because fear dey catch am right now

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

apart from being a lubricant, it also had some other uses
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by Freelane33(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2022
riversproperty:
Happy Sunday guys!
Please i found this small bottle containing some quantity of oil in it hidden somewhere inside my car this morning.
I have poured out the content but then, I’m curious to know what it’s meant or used for..

Thanks.
its not Vodoo bro . The oil get health benefits
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by kamez(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2022
It's olive oil..a cheaper version of the goya olive oil..

Some pastors pray on it as sell it to members.. some even go as far as rebranding it by removing the label and putting their own name on it..

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by Freelane33(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2022
blue01:
That thing na gear oil na, been using it since 2015 and it's very good for cars.
your sewing machine gear oil right ? grin
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by prciouschika(f): 6:08pm On May 29, 2022
Apart from the bottle... you have nice finger nails wink Soo clean
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by riversproperty(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2022
McOluOmo:
Comrades!
Should I tell him ?

Please tell him �� grin grin

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by autodevice(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by riversproperty(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2022
chiboycue:
Guy, please you need the answer the questions below in order to aid us in answering your puzzle:

Who put the small bottle containing the oil in your car?

what was the motives for bidding the small bottle in your car?

I have no answer to those questions bro.
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by FinanceHub: 6:14pm On May 29, 2022
smiley
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by prciouschika(f): 6:14pm On May 29, 2022
Or maybe it mistakenly fell off from the bag of your gf....
riversproperty:

If I knew how it got into my car I wouldn’t have brought it up here.

Please do you have any idea of what it could be and what it’s used for?
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by godofuck231: 6:14pm On May 29, 2022
Honestfrend:
No wa o..

Wen I was in school I was very hungry.. I no get food for house, I just carry anointing oil Gova use fry cocoyam.. I don't know if it's wrong in the site of God.
its is never wrong olove oil as it was called of old was used by either kings or extremely wealthy men or families, its used gor cooking and it was named liquid gold , used by the early Christians as a symbol of anointing or being ordained it signifies being special , special or chosen, it was not used abusively because it was expensive
What ever the occasion it had to be specially used
Stop being so subvert
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by riversproperty(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2022
badboyTee:
I always used it knack Bisola then so you just wasted a huge amount of lubricant shioor

lol..
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by Nikkganc08(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2022
riversproperty:
Happy Sunday guys!
Please i found this small bottle containing some quantity of oil in it hidden somewhere inside my car this morning.
I have poured out the content but then, I’m curious to know what it’s meant or used for..

Thanks.

I'm sure , u didnt buy A brand new car.
U bought a fairly used (tokunbo Car).

The previous car owner put it there.

Years ago when my dad imported and sold fairly used clothes (and hand bags) , we usually get all sorts of stuff.

Once d goods lands, d first thing they do is to search the Pockets.

You'd find all sorts of stuffs in the pockets ranging from stacks of money, toothbrush, books, small games, cigarette, condoms, pen, phones, etc.

To me, there's nothing special or strange here.

If the car is 'brand new' ,then know that its from one of ur girlfriends.

Check for the one that's extra religious and 29 - 36 years old range. She'd be d one that did it.

At such age, ladies r desperate to hook on to anyone that owns a car or has little money.

The olive oil doesn't look like d normal ones we have in Nigeria. It looks foreign and also, Original.

The kinda olive Oil a FAKE PASTOR or EVIL PRAYER HOUSE would recommend for serious man-woman hookup prayers.

You need to be careful.

But first, check ur girlfriends that r above 29.

I just noticed today that d waistbead my girlfriend has been wearing on her waist (which i admired) isn't ordinary.

Its a spiritual waistbead.

She happens to be a strong follower of a spiritualist tagged 'Aigenation' or 'digital Ogbanje' on Facebook.

She got d waistbead from d woman.

A girl that I always reassure that I love her weekly and would marry her.
Yet, she's still going extra miles to do d unbelievable.

She's just 24 years.

Now, imagine what a desperate 29 - 36 years old lady will do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by Passionate888: 6:17pm On May 29, 2022
Cyphar:
THE QUESTION YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YOURSELF IS... how did it get into your car?
probably bolt passenger
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by HardMirror(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2022
riversproperty:

How do you know it’s voodoo? Pls give more insight so others too can learn. ��
it is not voodoo. It is normal olive oil churches use for anointing oil. The person that put it in your car most likely prayed over it in a church. The prayer is what you dont know
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by ourchy: 6:19pm On May 29, 2022
riversproperty:

If I knew how it got into my car I wouldn’t have brought it up here.

Please do you have any idea of what it could be and what it’s used for?

It's a brand of the regular olive oil, used for prayers and sold in the market like every other olive oil. Check, you gave some a ride, n the person forgot it there, And that person must be looking for it. While you have wasted it on the floor.
Well as for your fears, be calm.
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2022
Dawn91:

No Are u?
no,maybe we grin
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by BoboKush(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2022
I initially thought it was Spanish fly shit tho that one no dey big like this

Well i dunno but na oil Sha grin
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by fineboynl(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2022
Probably the former owner of the car. Did you buy it Nigerian used?
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by Dawn91(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
no,maybe we grin

No, maybe yous
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by dazzlingd(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2022
riversproperty:
Happy Sunday guys!

Thanks.

Dont u have google
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by AngelicBeing: 6:27pm On May 29, 2022
Dawn91:
Put that bottle into a hole in the ground and a tree would grow from it and become a bullion van.

Hian, l know that you are lying but continue, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com tongue
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by BoboKush(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2022
U av nothing to worry abt jor
A simple search online for Spanish oil or olive virgin oil will clear ur doubt

It's ntn to worry abt
Ma guess is somebody forgot it in ur car.... Like other said the person probably bought it for prayer purposes
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2022
Dawn91:

No, maybe yous
no,not me but you
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by FBIBOT(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2022
CUMIN:

Can I use is to boost my pubic hair
grin why would anyone want to boost pubic hair.. Bro grin
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by MrCover: 6:31pm On May 29, 2022
Nothing No Go See ooooo
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix by sofiscatedmoron: 6:39pm On May 29, 2022
riversproperty

It's oil blessed in the church for prayers and miracle, it's olive oil from jesu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Election Pictures And Memes / Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. / Snake Killed In Ago Palace Canal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.