Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo (2284 Views)

Inside Report- Tinubu Lays Siege For Osibanjo / South West Group Lobby Governors, Obas To Ask Tinubu Step Down For Osibanjo / See Moment Atiku Campaign Bus Driver Doffed For Osibanjo In Abuja(See Reactions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 29, 2022
Siwel25:
U must be a PDP member. He should step down for someone who won't get 30% in the North? Keep your advice!

Check what he wrote again. It reveals his agenda. Who on earth asks "our best candidate" to step down?

Abi I no longer understand the meaning of best candidate in the electoral and/or leadership sense?

As a northern APC supporter, I want to call on our best candidate, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU to step down for his political god-son, vice president YEMI OSIBANJO
Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by AminuRano87(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:
We southern don't care about religion we dont have any problem of who represent our region. What we are asking for is good governance.
Northern people care much about religion. That's why ASIWAJU was not allowed to be Buharis running mate, to avoid Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by AminuRano87(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2022
BSdetective:
Mr Northern APC supporter. Give your support to Atiku if the south west cannot put it's house in order. Personally I don't see any issues with an Atiku presidency.
Atiku is not that popular here in the north. Kwankwaso is more popular

1 Like

Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by SledgeHammerer: 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
AminuRano87:
As a northern APC supporter, I want to call on our best candidate, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU to step down for his political god-son, vice president YEMI OSIBANJO because of the following reasons.
1. Age is not on Asiwaju's side.
2. Health issues
3. Issue of religion and running mate. Tinubu is a Muslim, if he choose a northern Muslim as running mate, christians will reject. If he choose a northern christian running mate, the northern Muslims will not like it.

What do you think?

I think you should shut up
Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by AminuRano87(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2022
Cajal:

APC should pick Osinbajo
ATIKU would have been declared winner before noon on the election date
This is not true, with a popular northern Muslim running mate, they will win. Atiku is more popular in the south than here in the north. Northerners see him as a thief who didn't bring any development to the north when he was VP.

1 Like

Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by AminuRano87(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2022
puremaker7:
call him now, sebi you have his no.
I don't have his number. Help me with it
Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by alfarouq(m): 7:28pm On May 29, 2022
AminuRano87:

This is not true, with a popular northern Muslim running mate, they will win. Atiku is more popular in the south than here in the north. Northerners see him as a thief who didn't bring any development to the north when he was VP.

Are you kidding me?

When all the art from Kperogi and others are translated to Hausa, Osinbajo will lose the election before noon.

Atiku not popular?
Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by jaxxy(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2022
U said the facts bro. I hope they listen quickly b4 its too late.
Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by Buckeyemedia1: 7:46pm On May 29, 2022
AminuRano87:
As a northern APC supporter, I want to call on our best candidate, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU to step down for his political god-son, vice president YEMI OSIBANJO because of the following reasons.
2. Health issues
3. Issue of religion and running mate. Tinubu is a Muslim, if he choose a northern Muslim as running mate, christians will reject. If he choose a northern christian running mate, the northern Muslims will not like it.

What do you think?
Couldn’t be furthest from the truth, the Apple never falls too far away from the tree.

1 Like

Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by Nigerialabalaba: 7:48pm On May 29, 2022
make osibanjo win hin ward first

Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by Buckeyemedia1: 7:55pm On May 29, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
make osibanjo win hin ward first
He has left his former VGC ward for the Igbo conspirators, I am a living witness to the VGCPORA APC must go movement, VP has now moved his ward to Ikenne, Ogun State.
Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by Nigerialabalaba: 7:59pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
He has left his former VGC ward for the Igbo conspirators, I am a living witness to the APC must go movement, & has moved it to Ikenne.
Left or Tinubu tell am to? If e be nice popular pesin for his area, d ibos dia go respect am and vote for am.
Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by drlateef: 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
AminuRano87:
2. Health issues

What do you think?

Atiku will give Oshinbajo a bloody nose and total knock out. And I am 100% sure Tinubu will not support Oshinbajo morally and financially because he is an ingrate. Oshinbajo will lose any day against Atiku in the north. He has no political structure.
Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by inegbedion30210: 9:00pm On May 29, 2022
Mr Northern APC supporter. Give your support to Atiku if the south west cannot put it's house in order. Personally I don't see any issues with an Atiku presidency.Mr Northern APC supporter. Give your support to Atiku if the south west cannot put it's house in order. Personally I don't see any issues with an Atiku presidency....
Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by AminuRano87(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2022
drlateef:

Atiku will give Oshinbajo a bloody nose and total knock out. And I am 100% sure Tinubu will not support Oshinbajo morally and financially because he is an ingrate. Oshinbajo will lose any day against Atiku in the north. He has no political structure.
With a popular Muslim northern running mate, osibanjo is good to go
Re: Call On Tinubu To Step Down For Osibanjo by Uchek(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2022
Indeed, you are a SOPHISTICATED slowpoke!

cleatsmottled9:
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , your direction is what we will follow. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand / Criminals, They Built No Kidney Transplant Hospital In Biafra Land ~pictures / Do Peter Obi Gets Tired At All, See How Happy People Are As He Storms Methodist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.