Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand (2282 Views)

Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) / Is Buhari Really A Curse To Nigeria? Check This Out. / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by nairavsdollars(f): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
There is a serious disconnect between them at the convention. Osinbajo pretending that he is busy with his tab

Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by madridguy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by spinna: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
So are they supposed to be french kissing?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by MadamVanessa(f): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
shocked

Usêlèss thread

So Buhari for the run to osibanjo Everytime and say " oboy Whatsup na? no worry my guy you go win"

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by Mooh247: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin

Abeg free our Baba kekere.... Politics no easy and he did quite remarkable, Jagaban no just be anybody mate, and Buhari no one anybody to drag him in to any mess

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by GuyWise101(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by ebukamen(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
More breakfast coming grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
spinna:

People sef

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by Cypress042(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Anticipating for the result tonight no panic grin grin
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by PointZerom: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
nairavsdollars:
There is a serious disconnect between them at the convention. Osinbajo pretending that he is busy with his tab

It's a case of leading someone to a dark room with a light and put off the light immediately the person enters.
I PITY HIM.
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by DONLEKAN: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
I agree with you. Unless something drastic happens, this election may not go his way. Worst part, the North may clinch it. Buhari to me has always been a dissapointing person. He fails to lead. Maybe he planned with his Northern brothers to clinch it so he can say he allowed free and fair contest. All other options on the table won't make it for me. Mark my word, if BAT clinches it, he may not win the genral election come next year. BAT is a political general who has many political scars. He does not look healthy sef. I am really dissapointed in Nigeria. The only consolation for me, I no dey Naija. If una make a bad person your president, na una sabi for Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by chatinent: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
If Osibanjo loses, he will gain more enemies.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
What about the disconnect wen dey between Buhari and aisha. Aisha dey use style dey snob am. Buhari no send am. Him no go anoint her candidate, period!
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by helinues: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
You don't even know protocol. Aisha is there, VP today is one of the candidates.. What do you expect them to be talking about today at the event?
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
He's looking like an orphan. Betrayed by both Buhari and his fellow youruba that now call him Judas
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by 9jahotblog: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is a goner
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by sammyj: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Don't mind the Mopho!!! shocked
spinna:
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by buckeyemedia: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
He's looking like an orphan. Betrayed by both Buhari and his fellow youruba that now call him Judas
Betrayed like Jesus Christ?
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by Natbrowny: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Osinbajo pretending that he is busy with his tab

I'm still looking for the pretending, someone should kindly help me look for the tab.
The image seems to be too large for one person to find those things. Mofo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by toujurs: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
spinna:
i tyre o, don't mind all this illiterates on this forum.
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by ChoCho54(f): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
So true true all the rumors about buhari and cabals using osunbande as toilet paper was true.

Osunbande prolly ran just to show buhari and the cabal that he can do it.

There was zero support from buhari and his goons for his loyal deputy whom he has a father and son relationship with.

Starboy was just trending on NL while the man was going through hell in the villa. shocked

LoL..

Small yansh sef dey shake cheesy
Re: President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand by Cajal(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
It was never PMB'S FAULT
it was law of retribution

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Lawan, Akpabio And Umahi's Names Missing As INEC Releases Final List. / Do Peter Obi Gets Tired At All, See How Happy People Are As He Storms Methodist / John Enenche Has Been Removed From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Counci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.