Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building (471 Views)

Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect / BERRY COURT MAGODO! CALL US NOW TO INSPECT. ONLY HOUSES / See A Building On Fire In Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by InvestorsMind: 12:52pm On May 29, 2022
I need the service of a very low budget structural engineer to help me check a building and the give me report if the building is good to buy or to avoid, if possible give advice on the work market value. Thanks. Leave your whatsapp i will contact you. I'm a soldier anyway.
Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by dangoteinlaw: 12:55pm On May 29, 2022
Low budget? Lol
Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by Cutehector(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2022
Nigerians and love for mediocrity.
Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by InvestorsMind: 1:17pm On May 29, 2022
Cutehector:
Nigerians and love for mediocrity.

No, our biggest problem in Nigeria is our mentality and assumption. How much do you think i consider as low-budget? You don't know, so since you don't know why must you reach illogical conclusion that "Nigerians and love for mediocrity"? Smh

1 Like

Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by InvestorsMind: 1:18pm On May 29, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
Low budget? Lol

I won't give you what you need. I know your type.
Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by dangoteinlaw: 1:23pm On May 29, 2022
InvestorsMind:

I won't give you what you need. I know your type.
And I hope you find the LOW-BUDGET who's parents wasted money to give him education to carry out the test for you.
Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by adeyemo001: 1:36pm On May 29, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
And I hope you find the LOW-BUDGET who's parents wasted money to give him education to carry out the test for you.

So the op do not have right to live according to his pocket? see how u reason? how old are you please? how about ur lowbudget loan from Addmoney Loan & ur pay for one & get one free design below? Pot calling kettle black undecided . Someone needed help & if you can't render one why not just mind your business rather than killing her/his confident of chieving success? Wicked people everywhere.

Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by dangoteinlaw: 1:52pm On May 29, 2022
adeyemo001:

So the op do not have right to live according to his pocket? see how u reason? how old are you please? how about ur lowbudget loan from Addmoney Loan & ur pay for one & get one free design below? Pot calling kettle black undecided . Someone needed help & if you can't render one why not just mind your business rather than killing her/his confident of chieving success? Wicked people everywhere.
that Design below? Even if they open a GoFundMe for your family and put a narrative that you are dying from cancer you still can't build it. And about the loan u are talking Maybe you are high on some bad strain which the ndlea hasn't Bursted yet because u are not just talking nonsense but u may never make any sense as long as u keep smoking that strain.
Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by zarathustra(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2022
Location?
Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by Cutehector(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2022
InvestorsMind:

No, our biggest problem in Nigeria is our mentality and assumption. How much do you think i consider as low-budget? You don't know, so since you don't know why must you reach illogical conclusion that "Nigerians and love for mediocrity"? Smh
abeg no dey console yourself...low budget is low budget.

Instead of you to correct yourself and say, cost effective but maintaining standard.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by dangoteinlaw: 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
Cutehector:

Instead of you to correct yourself and say, cost effective but maintaining standard.
no mind the nigga Sha. Shey you have yahooboys in your street ask them to go and do the job instead of disrespecting someone that sacrificed 7years in school to get the knowledge that you dare call "low budget".
Chai! This is how bad Nigeria has become.
Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by Cutehector(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
no mind the nigga Sha. Shey you have yahooboys in your street ask them to go and do the job instead of disrespecting someone that sacrificed 7years in school to get the knowledge that you dare call "low budget".
Chai! This is how bad Nigeria has become.
swears. The nigga even tried to save face and ended up becoming a laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by InvestorsMind: 4:19pm On May 29, 2022
Cutehector:

You're deceiving yourself. You're the same dangoteinlaw using different moniker to gain likes and sympathy Lol

1 Like

Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by Cutehector(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2022
InvestorsMind:

You're deceiving yourself. You're the same dangoteinlaw using different moniker to gain likes and sympathy Lol
kai.. If na the kyn mindset wey you get as soldier then our nigerian military is in deep shambles.

No wonder bandits dey use una like chicken...

1 Like

Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by adeyemo001: 4:56pm On May 29, 2022
Cutehector:
kai.. If na the kyn mindset wey you get as soldier then our nigerian military is in deep shambles.

No wonder bandits dey use una like chicken...

then give him ur location, he just want to say hello to u grin
Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by adeyemo001: 4:57pm On May 29, 2022
InvestorsMind:

Ignore them. Dem plenty on nairaland, always looking around for trouble, they hate good things. Don't respond to dem again, just ignore dem. dey 're indomie generation.
Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by dangoteinlaw: 8:15pm On May 29, 2022
Cutehector:
swears. The nigga even tried to save face and ended up becoming a laughing stock.
and he even said he's a soldier and I doubt that. because if that's true then it is a damn shame.
Re: I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building by Cutehector(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2022
adeyemo001:

then give him ur location, he just want to say hello to u grin
he wont even smell the gate... He isnt worthy

(1) (Reply)

Give Us Your Building Specs. Get A Design / How Much Will This House Cost? / Relocation Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.