Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect (47247 Views)

Simple Steps To Successful House-hunting In Lagos / BERRY COURT MAGODO! CALL US NOW TO INSPECT. ONLY HOUSES / Chois Garden,agbowa, Ikorodu ,3 Bedroom Pay N Park In Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by EBMedia: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2022
Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In An Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect

A Nigerian lady, Oyinlola, who is currently house hunting in Lagos, has shared a photo of a tiny kitchen that was provided in an apartment she recently asked to inspect in Akerele, Surulere, IGBERETV reports.

''See kitchen in Lagos so I should lose weight because I rent house''. She wrote.

https://twitter.com/auntysherryy/status/1488438609774616578?t=VUZEUVMri0xcNvD_0pdkYg&s=19

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Xscape1993(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2022
Lagos, Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Beremx(f): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Funny woman.

Abeg make una wish me love jare. Today is my birthday

665 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by slawormiir: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...lagos...warey state...too many warey for lagos

See kitchen tight anyhow...
So person nor fit do quick doggy for this kind kitchen with your baby girl or wife

If I build a house...the first place to create enough space for na my toilet and kitchen...

He get why....kitchen and toilet sex is the sweetest type of sex on planet earth
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My G I feel U...
WTF MAN
Yes na..that sweet moment..you are returning from work...you meet your baby girl in the kitchen wearing something sexy and cooking a nice meal....you just kiss her on the back of her neck and slide in

124 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by God1000(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Must everything be publicised?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by omoadeleye(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Uhm

2 Likes

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by TicketGreen: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Lagos landlords and inhumane treatment sha

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by chrisifeanyi: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Ije uwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by kamez(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Only in lagos....
Las Las na to dey access the kitchen from that window

Na this Kain house fit my elder brother...dude can stay for 3yrs without entering the kitchen...him no kukuma Sabi how to turn on gas to boil water sef.... he feels that it is an abomination for a man to enter the kitchen..

Yet he can eat for Africa!!

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by sonnie10: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Narrow is the way that leads to heaven.
Madam manage it like that, so you can make heaven.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Ladycewhy(f): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by 12spices(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
The cabinet down should be removed as it has taken up most of the space undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
This Kitchen really implies the saying " Narrow is the way to heaven"

They said you should inspect the house, you're sharing pictures of the kitchen on SM

why do I have a feeling that the next house she'll inspect, the agent no go gree show am kitchen

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
And as kitchen small like that them fit tell her say rent na 800k.

Mad people.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by sotall(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Lets see your picture first na.

There are women who will feel very comfortable in this cubicle kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by wenogodie2: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
If the price is good a lot of people will be happy to manage.

4 Likes

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by kelvindj98: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Na Ijebu man build that house?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by kasim155: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Na so, different kind of houses nai full Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by LandMann: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Lagos is a glorified ghetto, thanks to Tinubu, the old senile octogenarian they want to force down the throat of everybody

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by PrinceOfLagos: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Chei grin

1 Like

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2022
LandMann:
Lagos is a glorified ghetto, thanks to Tinubu, the old senile octogenarian they want to force down the throat of everybody
Na Tinubu go kill you las las.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by BabaT91(m): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2022
Beremx:

Abeg make una wish me love jare. Today is my birthday

HAPPY Birthday wink

4 Likes

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Mumben(f): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2022
Landlords of today don't have joy at all. All they care about is to maximize d space they have to get more apartments without considering d comfort of the occupants.

Las Las, na either bachelor or spinster wey no get body and wey no get time to cook go collect that cage cos I am certain a family man/woman will jump and pass this one.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by czarr(m): 8:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Come to PH and rent ikwerre man house...
Ikwerre man can still fit in bathroom in that remaining space.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Beremx(f): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2022
BabaT91:

HAPPY Birthday wink
thanks cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Wizpa(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2022
Why tell us, if you dont like the house leave it... the agent is only doing their job tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by deavicky(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2022
The problem here is that someone else will come and pay for it. But if every will stay off, I bet you the landlord will adjust or probably think of making his next building better

15 Likes

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by yusluvad(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2022
This one na kitchen ? Wetin person no go see for Lagos...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria / Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into / Landlords In Rivers State Controlling Floods By Digging Trench (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.