Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything (428 Views)

I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. / Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now / Praise Be ... I Own A Church Now!!! -beyounce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything by Lessonteacher(f): 1:00pm On May 29, 2022
I'm in the church now and the service is going on, but the issue now is, nothing they say that makes sense to me.
Re: I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything by God1000(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2022
I experienced the same thing the last time I went

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything by budaatum: 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
Perhaps get off your phone and pay attention to where you are.

Not much would make sense to you anywhere if your mind is so divided.

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything by Guderian(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
Op which church you at
Re: I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything by Dtruthspeaker: 1:14pm On May 29, 2022
Lessonteacher:
I'm in the church now and the service is going on, but the issue now is, nothing they say that makes sense to me.

Did you not hear what the Bible said about these days?
Re: I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything by Bluntguy: 1:16pm On May 29, 2022
Lessonteacher:
Na him be say you be mumu now.
Re: I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything by Bizstud: 1:18pm On May 29, 2022
Op: no lie. The only way you can enjoying being in church today is to engage yourself in an activity with a mind of serving your God. Please try to make all relationships you make there end there only few exceptions after thorough scrutiny. Because most people in church today are mules, toxic and hypocrites. If you can't do this, stay at home. After all, nothing new to listen to again and all infos are already available on the internet.

I've lost the morale of going to church after several betrayals from those i called brothers/sisters in Christ and became gossip topic among them in Church

I renounce being called Christian but Child of God simply because of the character portrayed by those called Christians today.

Stay blessed....
Re: I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything by Olachase(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
Are you a Liverpool fans? grin grin grin
Re: I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything by Goldbw122(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2022
When you don't eat when leaving home, how will you understand what they are saying..
Re: I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything by jaymichael(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2022
Lessonteacher:
Same reason I haven't been to church for some months now. Nothing that is said or done makes sense to me anymore. The sermon isn't edifying any longer. You hear messages that make you want to question you sanity sef.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Have Different Scales For Judging Sin? / You Can Transform Your Life By Following This Cycle. / Yahushua the Messiah: The Way, The Truth And The Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.