Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. (916 Views)

I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything / Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now / Praise Be ... I Own A Church Now!!! -beyounce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Codeye(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2021
Faith is always a personal thing. I was born a Christian. Both my parents were born as a Muslim but choose to become Christian. They find the religion interesting at though that's what I thought. Some years later my dad become a Christian, according to him he said God called him, I was about 12 Years old then. I never understood that then. All I knew is he stop doing some perceived worldly things,like drinking beers, threw away one small pot with cowries with Ogogoro which he normally use whenever going to work he'd make small prayers or incantations put the Ogogoro inside and spit to the ground, it was a form of early morning ritual he does everyday in his room before stepping out for work.
The said call from God changed everything for him, his children me included and all his three wivies. Structure were made in front of his house.we all automatically become pastors children, at the time I personally don't know how to react to all this big big changes, it was much for me and all the children. I really don't know serving God could be as hard. The experience was terrible. Night Vigil oh God I hate night Vigils, morning devotion, Bible studies and Sunday service...such a nightmares. Seriously it was hard though there were a silver lining, I learnt a lot too overtime. Reading the Bible was the only thing I enjoyed doing even up till date. The Bible I believe is the manual to Life. To live a better and healthy lifestyle you need the Bible to guild you whatever your religion is. It a must, well not if you think I'm been religious, I'm nothing close to religious, in fact I usually don't agree with religious people So called Christians, Muslims Budish Jewish...so on. This is the background of my story. Something changed, I was later a member of Mountain of Fire Miracle Ministry, for about Six years. One day a minister called me outside the church to discuss something, he offered me a Job opportunity which I accepted gladly, I'm not about to let that opportunity slip away, quit my Current job which was terrible by the way, resume to my current New Job, Now, this are the terms of the work...In his own words, I'll be pay fifteen thousand Naira monthly, two hundred naira for feeding and hundred naira for transportation. The month ended I was paid five thousand naira the first week of the other month, I even thought it was a dash because I told my boss that mummy whom he knew was sick and I needed to help her buy drugs, the second week I asked for my boss again for my salary he gave me another five thousand naira, I was surprised I ask Sir? You promised me fifteen thousand naira not five five thousand naira, he stated some kind of excuses and somehow promise to pay up the next month, I believe him countinue the work, the same thing happened again, then it became clear to me that he had decided to pay just Ten thousand naira only not the earlier agreed and promised fifteen thousand. I was furious,but I couldn't quit at the time, I ponder on what to do, while I countinue to work after three months I decided to inform the Pastor about the situation, perhaps he could be able to talk some sense into him about keep promise and living up to his words as a minister of God in a reputable Church, well I was shocked when he refused to listen to the pastor, Story cut short he never paid those money, I quit started my own business online based on trust, the Lord God help me. I decided to stop going to church and any churches ever since. My life changed, my personal relationship with God took and upward turn, I got conviction, trust in God through Jesus Christ not in church or Pastor, my dad who was a pastor learnt the hard way when I visited him in his home in Badagry just after the lockdown. He had no member he expects me to always attend all services, I was not ready to get drag into all of that again. One faithfully day on Sunday I told him I'm not going to his church, at first he taught I was joking and threaten me, threw my bags and luggage outside after he closed the service because I never did attend the service. Now I realized people don't care about God they only care about themselves, Thier Egos and those selfish interest. So let analysis what Jesus Christ said about those who worship God, those true worshippers of God. Jesus Christ said and I quote the truth worshippers will worship God in Truth and in Spirit. Are you a Christian?
Try ask yourself some critical questions to explain what relationship you have with God. It's very important, been born as a Christian and attending church services doesn't qualify you to be a Christ Follower. Remember how Jesus Christ was very critical about the Pharisees, Seducees those who called themselves God worshippers, and also how they seek to kill Jesus Christ because he told them to their faces how wrong their ways is. The way of man is not the way of God. The world can't pleased God and the physical Structures can't justify anyone to be a true worshipper of God. Jesus Christ said I'm the way the truth and life no one comes to the father except through him, he never said no one comet to the father except through physical Structures (Churches). Please try to understand all this. Stand tall in your faith in God not in pastors or churches. Let Jesus Christ lives in you then you will know the father.

1 Like

Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by udoka55555: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2021
Well articulated but please remove the pics....not needed at all...

People feel like you own them an explanation when you are a member of their church...

You have to tell them your source of wealth,the person you are dating, what you do for a living and all your future plans...

But non will want to know you when you are suffering, non will visit you, non will help you and non will care if you live or die....they only want to know why you didn't attend church service!!!

They want to know the source of your wealth but never cared to know the source of your poverty....

1 Like

Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2021
I curse that devil deceiving u that u don't need the physical fellowship of Christians, I curse u in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ..if u don't leave him tonight, I will kill u this very night..don't dare u, am sure u are capable of what I can do..leave his soul right now...that devilish spirit leave him now

Brother, watch..this week, u will receive a restlessness that will not leave u till u repent of assuming u know it all and don't need the Christian fellowship...u know how to reach me so u are free to chat me up
Congratulations, the radical change that is coming upon u will light many lives cool cool
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by yuping(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2021
Good morning. I have know this since I was 10 years old.
I make peace with my mind, I just no that God is not irrational man, I know I won't end up in hell Cus I don't attend mosque, I pray for forgiveness and praise and it works for me.

1 Like

Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by paxonel(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2021
Don't mind them, you are on the right path if you are self-sufficient
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Kobojunkie: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
I curse that devil deceiving u that u don't need the physical fellowship of Christians, I curse u in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ..if u don't leave him tonight, I will kill u this very night..don't dare u, am sure u are capable of what I can do..leave his soul right now...that devilish spirit leave him now

Brother, watch..this week, u will receive a restlessness that will not leave u till u repent of assuming u know it all and don't need the Christian fellowship...u know how to reach me so u are free to chat me up
Congratulations, the radical change that is coming upon u will light many lives cool cool
He is not the one who is decieved here in this. undecided

Jesus Christ no send anybody go church. He instead said He will build His Church , and since your churches are built of the hands of your Mogs and their minions, on top of a foundation of doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned are nothing but lies that steal people away from God's Truth, your churches are an abomination to God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by traihit: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Spirituality is a journey and not a destination and this includes all religions including Christianity. But guess what? In the Christian journey, you're always traveling and that is only when you can have a sign of progress. Static Christianity is dead Christianity because it shows you're not getting revelations from God, inspiration from his Word, insight, experience and newness of the Holy Spirit.

I can't advice you to start going to church (The Bible did it already in Hebrews 10:25). What I will keep telling everyone is never to feel they've reached the top in Christianity. There's more and the Bible say "seek and you will find".

It's dangerous to feel satisfied (complacent) because your conscience is not pricking you. I once tried and failed woefully.
Shalom.
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by LordLugard1: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
I will never be a member of any church and will never encourage my children to do so.

The church and infact Islam as well are the broad ways to eternal damnation.

The more this satanic enclaves spread the more destructive our society shall become.

1. The members are less spiritual, mostly social gathering. The one which look little spiritual, the founder who normally use African traditional power will decieves the members into believing that he alone is the sole representative of the creator in the church and take direct instructions ( which is in most cases doom prediction and satanic vission) from the suppose creator.

2. The members are turn into spiritually weak souls and looking up to the pastors or GOs to connect them to God.
3. The members are turn into money spinning machines.
4, In Islam the members are made to believe the the all powerful creator should be fought and killed for.

Why I will never encourage my children became Muslim or Christian.

1. These were made to make the masses less spiritual and inaccessible to the creator so that they will became spiritually weak and able to submit to satanic forces that rule the world.

2. The church taught about Sin and forgive, which is against the law of nature of man reaping what he sows and this is why there are so much trouble in the world due to these doctrines. People now do what they like believing their sins are forgiven for believing in Jesus while in the Bible there is no one who did not received punishment for his sin, including David. You cannot plant cassava and reap yam. Fire does not forgive, once you put your hand it will burnt you so is seed, once is sown, it will germinate.

3. The Church founders( especially the most popular ones) are full of satanic people, occultist, Wizards, Illuminatist etc.who pretend as good people ( they are wolf in sheep's clothing) and are more interested in destroying you spiritually after making money from you.
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
traihit:
I can't advice you to start going to church (The Bible did it already in Hebrews 10:25). What I will keep telling everyone is never to feel they've reached the top in Christianity. There's more and the Bible say "seek and you will find". .
The Bible did not do any such thing since Jesus Christ never asked you to congregate in the churches of men as you do today. undecided

Jesus Christ instead made it known that His Church is not of this world and hence not built of your pastors and their Mogs, neither is His Church built on the doctrines and traditions of men which your churches are founded upon. undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmm...
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by 22jumpstreet: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
I stopped going when I learnt that spirituality is about the journey...
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by traihit: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Bible did not do any such thing since Jesus Christ never asked you to congregate in the churches of men as you do today. undecided

Jesus Christ instead made it known that His Church is not of this world and hence not built of your pastors and their Mogs, neither is His Church built on the doctrines and traditions of men which your churches are founded upon. undecided

What's the "assembly of one another". Which do you call the gathering referred as "The church in Sardis, the Church in Philadelphia, The Church in Pergamos and the other four churches? Jesus didn't want us to do anything with that you say?
Are you really reading the Bible or something else?
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Kobojunkie: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2021
traihit:

1. What's the "assembly of one another".
2. Which do you call the gathering referred as "The church in Sardis, the Church in Philadelphia, The Church in Pergamos and the other four churches? J
3. jesus didn't want us to do anything with that you say?
4.Are you really reading the Bible or something else?
Jesus Christ never said that about an assembly with one another. undecided

2. Recall, the church in Sardis , Philadelphia, etc. where mentioned by John who the said Jesus Christ said so in a dream/vision. undecided

3. Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God and what you do in your churches to this day is nothing like what He taught and commands all who follow Him to. undecided

4. I am afraid you are the one not reading your Bible since you didn't even mention a single thing Jesus Christ in fact taught His followers to do in all of this. undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by traihit: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never said that about an assembly with one another. undecided

2. Recall, the church in Sardis , Philadelphia, etc. where mentioned by John who the said Jesus Christ said so in a dream/vision. undecided

3. Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God and what you do in your churches to this day is nothing like what He taught and commands all who follow Him to. undecided

4. I am afraid you are the one not reading your Bible since you didn't even mention a single thing Jesus Christ in fact taught His followers to do in all of this. undecided

Okay....just go ahead and do what you He says...
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Kobojunkie: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
traihit:
Okay....just go ahead and do what you He says...
That is what Jesus Christ told you even in John 15 vs 14 that His friends are those who do what He says they should do. undecided

This implies that those who do what He hasn't told them to do in His name along with those who refuse to do as He says are His enemies. undecided

So, are you a friend of Jesus Christ or an enemy? undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Image123(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
The crux of the OP's wahala is poverty. All these complaints have nothing to scripturally do with going or not going to church.
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
It's not as if it's a sin to go to church but when you begin to get religious about it and letting take the place of grace and your personal relationship with God, that's when it becomes questionable.

Back in the days, I used to refer to the Bible passage where Jesus blasted the Pharisees because of the way they paraded themselves in self-righteousness with an air of importance and thinking highly of themselves because they are priest and not acknowledging the fact that it is only in Christ we are made righteous and not by our works or positions we hold in the church. This I did because of the things I was seeing in my denomination. But I had to stop when it looked like I was becoming too judgemental.

A man of God did something that made to start referring to that passage.
This was In 2014. I was a worker in that church. So I was always available for every activities and programs as a chorister. At the Area level, I was always assigned to anchor praise worship sessions and sometimes I anchor special numbers even at provincial level. I didn't Know a youth pastor was watching.

One of my pastors called me and asked if he can give a bro my number that he's interested in me. I said. Sir, are sure you're not the one doing a matchmaking here ( cos that pastor can disturb me to get married). He said far from it.
I asked again, are you sure it's me cos I'm a twin... He said, the brother said the one in the choir that comes to the Area. The slim one. I said ok. give him my number.

Immediately he gave him the person called, lo and behold it was a very popular but quiet youth pastor that all the sisters were dying to have. This youth pastors veeeery rich ( he's relocated to the abroad since). When I heard his voice I was like pastor J. ( Because he had this American accent). He laughed. And we got talking.

Meanwhile I didn't know all the pastors have heard about it because it normal with that denomination. You'll inform all the pastors that you're going for this sister.
So I went for a program in one of my former parish. I greeted the pastor he just walked past me frowning and didn't respond.
I was wondering why. In fact he stopped replying my greetings. I didn't know he wanted pastor J to marry one sister that was close to his wife then.

On my part, I didn't dig the guy. My pastor told me to force the likeness that there are many sisters dying and waiting on the line for pst j but he ( pst J) fought with all of them ( including the senior pastors) and said he didn't receive any of the girls. It's me he wants.. later on as I wasn't feeling the pst., I just texted pst j that I'm not interested.

Could you believe, under one month I started seeing that pastor that ignored my greetings always creating avenue for the sister and pastor J. How I knew.

We went for ministers and workers meeting. So the sister was sitting on the left.
Past j walked in and came and sat in front of me and my twin. He turned and greeted us. My twin now said l should see what psts wife is doing. That she was pushing the other Sister to come and sit with pst J. I caught her eyes and I laughed. The sister too got up and came to sit beside him. Immediately, pst J stood up and went outside till the meeting ended. I just shook my head for them. It was then it dawned on me that was the reason the senior pst was giving attitude then. Serious attitude o.

At every meeting, they'll always push the Sister to go and sit with him. At a point they transferred her to the area parish where the pst was. Until he finally married her and they both moved abroad in 2016.

So, it's everywhere.
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:
It's not as if it's a sin to go to church but when you begin to get religious about it and letting take the place of grace and your personal relationship with God, that's when it becomes questionable.
1. It is sin to submit yourselves to the doctrines and traditions of men( your churches included) which Jesus Christ clearly indicated are lies that drive people away from the Truth of God, an abomination that renders null the Power of God and makes meaningless your worship of Him - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

2. It is a sin to submit yourselves to the leadership of those you call Mogs over you in the name of God as Jesus Christ proclaimed that in His Kingdom, He is the one and only Master/Head, Teacher, Shepherd/Guide, Helper, Counselor, etc. over each on in His flock - Matthew 23 vs 6-10 . undecided

3. Is it slap in God's face when in the Kingdom of God, you call men your Spiritual fathers. - Matthew 23 vs 6 - 10 undecided

.... I can go on, but the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, is that your church attendance more than guarantees you a seat among those who are against Jesus Christ. There is no separating sin from your churches whose very foundations are laid on the doctrines and traditions of men, lies that are an abomination to God and His Word. undecided

Below link is to a thread on a handful of the doctrines and traditions that the Deeper Christian Life Ministry church is founded on. https://www.nairaland.com/6711895/deeper-life-church-doctrines-traditions#104999622

Everyone who attends the church submits to all these lies that Jesus Christ never commanded or taught, and they all believe they do so in God's name. Can you force an unholy(sin-fillled) worship on God? undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. It is sin to submit yourselves to the doctrines and traditions of men( your churches included) which Jesus Christ clearly indicated are lies that drive people away from the Truth of God, an abomination that renders null the Power of God and makes meaningless your worship of Him - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

2. It is a sin to submit yourselves to the leadership of those you call Mogs over you in the name of God as Jesus Christ proclaimed that in His Kingdom, He is the one and only Master/Head, Teacher, Shepherd/Guide, Helper, Counselor, etc. over each on in His flock - Matthew 23 vs 6-10 . undecided

3. Is it slap in God's face when in the Kingdom of God, you call men your Spiritual fathers. - Matthew 23 vs 6 - 10 undecided

.... I can go on, but the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, is that your church attendance more than guarantees you a seat among those who are against Jesus Christ. There is no separating sin from your churches whose very foundations are laid on the doctrines and traditions of men, lies that are an abomination to God and His Word. undecided

No body is talking about submitting themselves to doctrines of men here.
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:
No body is talking about submitting themselves to doctrines of men here.
Below link is to a thread on a handful of the doctrines and traditions that the Deeper Christian Life Ministry church is founded on. https://www.nairaland.com/6711895/deeper-life-church-doctrines-traditions#104999622

Everyone who attends the church submits to all these lies that Jesus Christ never commanded or taught, and they all believe they do so in God's name. By attending your churches, you give your seal of approval to all of the doctrines and traditions of that church. undecided

Can you force an unholy(sin-fillled) worship on God?
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Everyone who attends the church submits to all these lies that Jesus Christ never commanded or taught, and they all believe they do so in God's name. By attending your churches, you give your seal of approval to all of the doctrines and traditions of that church. undecided

Can you force an unholy(sin-fillled) worship on God?

How many churches have you been to, to come up with these claims or you just rely on info you get online?

By the way, deeper life was where you started and like someone said, it like a pastor did you a strong thing there then.

Sha rora. I've decided to serve God in peace. On that every one shall where he or she belongs.
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:

How many churches have you been to, to come up with these claims or you just rely on info you get online?

By the way, deeper life was where you started and like someone said, it like a pastor did you a strong thing there then.

Sha rora. I've decided to serve God in peace. On that every one shall where he or she belongs.
Oh, I didn’t start at deeper life, I only told of a brief period in my life that I happen to have spent at deeper life. None of those I met there did me wrong in in way you folks like to assume. I simply hate the lies and deceit peddelled in the name of God. undecided

I don't need to attend several churches to know that your churches are not of Jesus Christ but of men, your pastors and mogs. The truth is written right there in the very same book you all carry around way you but make every effort to overlook. undecided

Serving God implies obeying His commandments much like a servant serves his master. You serve God in vain when you obey that which your churches and Mogs suggest to you instead. undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I didn’t start at deeper life, I only told of a brief period in my life that I happen to have spent at deeper life. None of those I met there did me wrong in in way you folks like to assume. I simply hate the lies and deceit peddelled in the name of God. undecided

I don't need to attend several churches to know that your churches are not of Jesus Christ but of men, your pastors and mogs. The truth is written right there in the very same book you all carry around way you but make every effort to overlook. undecided

Serving God implies obeying His commandments much like a servant serves his master. You serve God in vain when you obey that which your churches and Mogs suggest to you instead. undecided

You clearly don't know what"church" means Otherwise you won't be referring to it to the way you're doing.

The Church is the body of Christ and you speaking against the church simply means you're condeming the body of Christ whom you claim to obey his Commandments.
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:
You clearly don't know what"church" means Otherwise you won't be referring to it to the way you're doing.

The Church is the body of Christ and you speaking against the church simply means you're condeming the body of Christ whom you claim to obey his Commandments.
Jesus Christ told you that His Church which is not of this world is built by Him, your churches are instead built of the hands of your pastors and Mogs and this on top of a foundation strewn with the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ made clear were an abomination to God. undecided

Surely, you do not confuse your confuse your churches with the Church that is the one and only body of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ told you that His Church which is not of this world is built by Him, your churches are instead built of the hands of your pastors and Mogs and this on top of a foundation strewn with the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ made clear were an abomination to God. undecided

Surely, you do not confuse your confuse your churches with the Church that is the one and only body of Jesus Christ. undecided

I see you're talking about physical structures erected by man. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the body of Christ where we ( Christians) are fitly joined together with the head which is Christ. And ours is the one Christ talked about.
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:

I see you're talking about physical structures erected by man. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the body of Christ where we ( Christians) are fitly joined together with the head which is Christ. And ours is the one Christ talked about.
I never said anything about physical structures. undecided

Read again... Jesus Christ told you that His Church which is not of this world is built by Him, your churches are instead built of the hands of your pastors and Mogs and this on top of a foundation strewn with the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ made clear were an abomination to God. undecided

Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I never said anything about physical structures. undecided

Read again... Jesus Christ told you that His Church which is not of this world is built by Him, your churches are instead built of the hands of your pastors and Mogs and this on top of a foundation strewn with the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ made clear were an abomination to God. undecided

Na you Sabi.
Go and sleep. Its already late.
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:

Na you Sabi.
Go and sleep. Its already late.
No thanks! undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No thanks! undecided

Kikikiki grin.
You're welcome.
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by hupernikao: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Everyone who attends the church submits to all these lies that Jesus Christ never commanded or taught, and they all believe they do so in God's name. Can you force an unholy(sin-fillled) worship on God? undecided

Yet you are the one committing the greatest of all sins to your Lord.

The greatest of all sin is a rebellious heart that neglect the practices of the scriptures, neglect the practices of Jesus and consistently walking in disobedient to his Master.

I still trust God for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by CodeTemplar: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
The erroneous art of generalizing from few circumstantial experiences is what birthed nonsenses like feminism and widespread prostitutions.
Re: I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
hupernikao:

Yet you are the one committing the greatest of all sins to your Lord.

The greatest of all sin is a rebellious heart that neglect the practices of the scriptures, neglect the practices of Jesus and consistently walking in disobedient to his Master.

I still trust God for you.

He'll get there by the grace of God.
Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano / If The Trumpet Should Sound Now What Would Be Your Fate / How you can be saved ...and shielded from the coming but sure destruction of man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.