Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. (6025 Views)

Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by gaby(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2022
Wasted lives...

I pity the mothers who incubated these useless cretins for a whole 9 months in their wombs.

They should have been aborted before term.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by YahooG(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

I have been hearing this pump action thing a long time ago, is deadly like the ones police Carry about?
Pump action is very deadly,one bullets of it,contains about 50 to hundred of Boris,if you know what I mean
Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2022
Only deadly when shot at close range
Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by Bompensiero: 5:26pm On May 29, 2022
gaby:
Wasted lives...

I pity the mothers who incubated these useless cretins for a whole 9 months in their wombs.

They should have been aborted before term.
Don't talk like that, most joined just to feel like belonged. It's just that once you join, you're in too deep.
Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2022
YahooG:

Pump action is very deadly,one bullets of it,contains about 50 to hundred of Boris,if you know what I mean

Do you mean it contains about 50 cartridges?
Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by YahooG(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Do you mean it contains about 50 cartridges?
Inside the cartridge,contains hundreds of ballris

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by gaby(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2022
Bompensiero:
Don't talk like that, most joined just to feel like belonged. It's just that once you join, you're in too deep.

Continue joining to belong...

Shebi you see where the "belong" don belong ba?

Dem no dey tell small pikin make e no grow big teeth, na to grow commensurate lip to cover the big teeth alongside dem dey tell am.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by paulolee(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2022
Cultistupdate:

I made three post yesterday. I was on a break
send me a link concerning such brutal death...wat really happened?? I need a detailed link concerning dt case so I get to know....plssss
Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by Ternistacle(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2022
Cultism... As u join, the longer u live in it the more dangerous it becomes... Cultism is like Cancer, u die slowly till u are cut up with ur foes

2 Likes

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by kingthreat(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2022
This is too wicked

2 Likes

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by DaInferno(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2022
YahooG:

Nah,that's pump action,at close range,that's no machete or axe
hmm, oga, them suppose fear you join o

1 Like

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2022
YahooG:

Inside the cartridge,contains hundreds of ballris

Ha! And this one is used on fellow human being and not animals!

Is there his what is also called assault riffle?
Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by Kirkman: 8:44pm On May 29, 2022
YahooG:

Pellets you mean not boris. grin

1 Like

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by YahooG(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2022
Kirkman:

Pellets you mean not boris. grin

Na naija meaning of pellets be that,Boris grin

2 Likes

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by Kirkman: 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
YahooG:

Na naija meaning of pellets be that,Boris grin
Lols! I know.man

1 Like

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by KaborLee: 9:46pm On May 29, 2022
Na Knife......

Anny505:
Omo wetin dem use kill this guy? shocked

1 Like

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by delzbaba(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2022
This guy looks like he was nursing a badly decaying gunshot wound to the thigh, they now came to finish him off

1 Like

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by wiseone28: 11:02pm On May 29, 2022
Every body gat choice

1 Like

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by phemmyfour: 7:34am On May 30, 2022
Anny505:
Omo wetin dem use kill this guy? shocked
AXE

1 Like

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by Realmi: 8:23am On May 30, 2022
So that pikin no go grow to know her father Na that one dey pain me...

1 Like

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by CivilianJTF(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2022
Gory sight

1 Like

Re: Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. by Gadaluck(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2022
Chai, dem bash this guy no be small. My heart goes out to that little baby. That innocent child doesn't deserve all the hardship she's gonna pass through just cos her father made the wrong choices. It's a pity cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Live ‘killer’ Shoots His Girlfriend Dead On After Telling Her (Video) / Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money / Child Defilement: The Need For Effective Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.