Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

In Less Than 40 Days, London To Lagos Biker, Kunle Arrives Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Less Than 40 Days, London To Lagos Biker, Kunle Arrives Nigeria (619 Views)

Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport / Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Less Than 40 Days, London To Lagos Biker, Kunle Arrives Nigeria by joy4news(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2022
Celebrated Nigerian adventurer, Kunle Adeyanju, who embarked on a journey to arrive Lagos on a motorbike from London has arrived Nigeria.

Kunle, who started the charity journey on April 19, 2022, was treated to a celebrity-like reception right from the Seme border.

Kunle spent 39 days on the road journey to make history as the first African to travel by bike from London to Lagos.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/london-to-lagos-biker-kunle-arrives-nigeria/

Re: In Less Than 40 Days, London To Lagos Biker, Kunle Arrives Nigeria by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:15pm On May 29, 2022
Igbos don do am over and over.. Let him goan sleep biko.. We want 24/7 light.
Re: In Less Than 40 Days, London To Lagos Biker, Kunle Arrives Nigeria by shigishege: 2:48pm On May 29, 2022
Yoruba to the world. Thank you you no be drug pusher like them.
Re: In Less Than 40 Days, London To Lagos Biker, Kunle Arrives Nigeria by shigishege: 2:48pm On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Igbos don do am over and over.. Let him goan sleep biko.. We want 24/7 light.
you no get 24/7 power supply in biafla??
Re: In Less Than 40 Days, London To Lagos Biker, Kunle Arrives Nigeria by yanabasee(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2022
Good one...
This is the greatest adventure so far....
Re: In Less Than 40 Days, London To Lagos Biker, Kunle Arrives Nigeria by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:05pm On May 29, 2022
shigishege:
you no get 24/7 power supply in biafla??

your papa house get?...come my boi,I live in Lagos....don't goan be deceived trying to tackle me from your local akure base
Re: In Less Than 40 Days, London To Lagos Biker, Kunle Arrives Nigeria by shigishege: 5:11am On May 30, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

your papa house get?...come my boi,I live in Lagos....don't goan be deceived trying to tackle me from your local akure base
okkkk ipob refuge in Lagos?? No problems you can live with us in Yoruba land and continue selling your galla, polish, wippers, DVD, air fresher etc like your yamirin escapee colleagues, in as much you guys behave yourselves, if you try forment trouble like you are doing in your region, you will all be handed over to the security agents so you guys can dine and wine with your lord and savior, kanu in kuje. Goodluck.
Re: In Less Than 40 Days, London To Lagos Biker, Kunle Arrives Nigeria by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:46am On May 30, 2022
shigishege:
okkkk ipob refuge in Lagos?? No problems you can live with us in Yoruba land and continue selling your galla, polish, wippers, DVD, air fresher etc like your yamirin escapee colleagues, in as much you guys behave yourselves, if you try forment trouble like you are doing in your region, you will all be handed over to the security agents so you guys can dine and wine with your lord and savior, kanu in kuje. Goodluck.

the most important thing is that you are my slave.. You pay me rent for shelter in your own self acclaimed land.. If I don't open the borehole, you suffer and don't take your bath for days.

You barely pay your light bills,only by my grace.. We know you are not a yoruba chap, just another child of a useless ilorin migrants who parents squat in maroko.

after you have finished cleaning glasses in traffic..come for fruits later when you return home. hahahahahaha..weakling.

Re: In Less Than 40 Days, London To Lagos Biker, Kunle Arrives Nigeria by shigishege: 6:24am On May 30, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

the most important thing is that you are my slave.. You pay me rent for shelter in your own self acclaimed land.. If I don't open the borehole, you suffer and don't take your bath for days.

You barely pay your light bills,only by my grace.. We know you are not a yoruba chap, just another child of a useless ilorin migrants who parents squat in maroko.

after you have finished cleaning glasses in traffic..come for fruits later when you return home. hahahahahaha..weakling.

have you taken your mkpuru early this morning? What's the meaning of all these jargons you wrote up there. No probs, we have told you sha. Cause trouble and serve kanu in kuje.

(1) (Reply)

Good Old Days: See Price Of Flight From Lagos - New York / Inside Life: See A Mysterious Tree That Gushes Out Drinkable Water (a Must Watc / Undercover Investigation: How Lagos BRT Has Moved From ‘Top To Bottom’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.