Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United (18717 Views)

Antoine GriezmannĀ confirms He Is Leaving Atletico Madrid Amid Barcelona Interest / Mikel Obi Confirms He Will Play In AFCON 2019 / Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by lexy2014: 2:46pm On May 29, 2022
This guy just came to cash out

1 Like

Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by Angelfrost(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2022
Realists:

He needs to learn more about coaching from Ancelotti, on how to defeat English teams with loyal players. It's a record Ancelotti defeated English premier league, 1st,2nd & 3rd team with only one striker called Madrid Benz.

Learn what?!!...

Ancellotti was just lucky honestly.

It took an extraordinary goalkeeper to win him the UCL.

What exactly did he do?!!

1 Like

Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by Truvelisback(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2022
Ah! Thank God. Abeg, carry ur wahala go. If Man utd like, make dem use another Bad tyre replace another Bad tyre.
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by obonujoker(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Learn what?!!...

Ancellotti was just lucky honestly.

It took an extraordinary goalkeeper to win him the UCL.

What exactly did he do?!!

Ancellotti lucky??

I challenge you to mention any coach that has won UCL 4 times, and also with two different teams aside Mourinho...

Waiting fir your answer.... I know you must be a Pep fan though grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by LesbianBoy(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2022
I thought about this while the season was on.

Omo, if na me too I will leave o. Man United job looks like a stressful job and he would asked himself "who I wan bring now that can improve the club" grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by Okobola146: 2:50pm On May 29, 2022
What is he still waiting for?
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2022
lexy2014:
This guy just came to cash out

United board is just stupid!

They should have left Carrick as interim. He was doing fairly well.

Erik Ten Hag has a serious mountain to climb next season! The hard choices he makes will make or mar his first season.

Personally, more than half of that team has to go for good! Doesn't matter how good they are individually.... Any player that will deliberately choose not to turn up for his club doesn't deserve a chance.

He can even promote players from the academy if possible... Rashford, Wan Bissaka, McTominay, etc, should be thrown out!
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by GistFullGround: 2:55pm On May 29, 2022
Before nko?
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by Angelfrost(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2022
obonujoker:

Ancellotti lucky??

I challenge you to mention any coach that has won UCL 4 times, and also with two different teams aside Mourinho...

Waiting fir your answer.... I know you must be a Pep fan though grin

Credits and kudos to Ancellotti for his past exploits... But he is done! Leave sentiments please.

He got found out even before he left Italy for England!

Last season, he was just lucky! Simple! The odds favored him... Even last night, Liverpool outplayed his team by 5:1! Courtois simply saved the day... Don't give a goalkeeper's credit to a coach, legend or not!

As for Pep... He delivered with Barcelona! He hasn't done anything spectacular since them... So, you are wrong! Not a fan. grin
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by apankay(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2022
He be no wan go before
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by jaxxy(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2022
Realists:

He needs to learn more about coaching from Ancelotti, on how to defeat English teams with loyal players. It's a record Ancelotti defeated English premier league, 1st,2nd & 3rd team with only one striker called Madrid Benz.

I think the approach he tried to use takes time and ManU didn't have the luxury of time. He wanted to start from scratch.

That was his mistake. I believe he is a very tactical coach bt wasn't time and task conscious.
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by Dididrumz(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2022
All of these coaches need to be sent to Sir Ferguson for a 6 months coaching course before being sent/appointed to manage Manchester United.

1 Like

Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by yomi531(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2022
Realists:

All these mumu LA liga fans. Food don done for una. I make bold to say, this present madrid team cannot finish in top 3 in the EPL. No be mouth talk. As stupid as man u is or Chelshit, they will dominate that scrap league called LA liga

1 Like

Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by eleko1: 3:11pm On May 29, 2022
sad u are rite.We dnt want Pa Tinubu and nearly 80 Cameroonian.
Sixfiguresmart:
Before he joined, did he confirm to us? Oh, please! Can we talk about the hunger and suffering in the country before all these nonsense stories?

Having another sick rotten teeth in as president in this country cannot happen. A pissy pissy president who will spread urine around every corner of this country. We have not survived the corpse in office for 8 years and another sick patient is fighting dirty with piss-stains to become the next president.

Tinubu has been in the hospital for the past 3 years. The doctor has not cleared him yet. He jumped admission to fight dirty with piss. A man who cannot brush the teeth inside his own mouth, can he brush this country of the corruption?

Tinubu is worth almost 33 Billion dollars. Ask him to show his tax receipt for that wealth and you will see that his genuine earning is not up to a million dollars.

Tinubu can make the entire population of Nigeria millionaires in one night. Rather, he keeps on stealing and impoverishing the poor.

No more sick old thieves in aso rock
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by angelfallz(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2022
I just hope it is for the best. Those blaming him for the results are just silly. I'm sure those same guys would blame Ten Hag too.
Too many players at United aren't quality, and they don't play with commitment.
I'm glad many of the players are leaving. We need young, hungry and fresh players.
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by iFESTAC680(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2022
Man U and their coach
I remember when he was confirmed to come to Man U
All man U fans were so happy calling him coach of coaches grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by osazsky(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
He will do well at losserspoil..i heard he was d one that taught floop how to lose 2 trophies in d space of 6 days...partners in failure who cares abt floop and this idiot...quadruple quadruple kill una there..they were expecting pk shoot out..so that they can win by luck just the way they won those 2 useless cup

1 Like

Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by Dfynboi: 3:19pm On May 29, 2022
iTommysco:
Make he leave naow abi he want go help Arsenal enter Champions League?

Man u sef still better pass Arsenal

Buh Chelsea be their Oga

Salute To The blues
we will see ur result in the coming season
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by lomprico(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2022
Wait o! Were they planning to keep this man before?

Wonders shall never end!
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by Gkay1(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2022
Man u for go relegation next season if they give ragnick another 1 year chance.
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by Gwan2(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2022
Realists:

Same way Chelsea defeated the top Spanish teams to clinch the trophy last season
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by EyezofGod12051: 3:44pm On May 29, 2022
my gf is a Ghanaian and I am very happy we met on the Up Ghana. com. forum
dipoley2k27: The site is very fast. It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by Ayoleeboy007346: 3:47pm On May 29, 2022
I finally found a place where I can meet and date beautiful Ghana girls
stalwart12316: I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great. Kudos to Ghanaians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by inception101287: 3:49pm On May 29, 2022
great site, Nigerians don dey full the site
Ekeseges29: If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum. Nice fast with good load time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by frog12: 3:59pm On May 29, 2022
he didn't have enough time to improve manchester

Scammerr:
mumu man / yeye man
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by ImaIma1(f): 3:59pm On May 29, 2022
pennywys:
cheesy

Please extend his tenure, I want to see Manchester United taking relegation exit

After Chelsea
Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by Ajilenu: 4:12pm On May 29, 2022
He will get easily employed with his portfolio.

Buy Bitcoin for low on Yellowcard.io

Re: Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United by jagtinic: 4:14pm On May 29, 2022
This is a good decision. If he had done better result-wise maybe he should have stayed on. But there is no point for him to hang around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Attends Super Eagles Vs Kano Pillars Match, Donates To Over 1000 Clubs. / "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) / Victor Osimhen: Super Eagles Star Celebrates 25th birthday today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.