Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Plsease Help I Have Phobia For Driving - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Plsease Help I Have Phobia For Driving (244 Views)

Best Travel Pillow For Driving / Night View Glasses For Driving,watching,playing,riding At Night / How To Verify My International Driving Permit Issued In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plsease Help I Have Phobia For Driving by DFPS: 4:23pm On May 29, 2022
Nairaland how can you be of help to me.I wish I can drive by myself but I must not decieve you I have phobia for driving . The truth of the matter is that even if someone is driving am always afraid and very conscious .
My issue is not just the matter of going to driving school .
Hw do I summons the courage?
Re: Plsease Help I Have Phobia For Driving by Sekoni003(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2022
Let's wait for the Nairaland Jason Stathams and Vin Diesels to arrive wink
Re: Plsease Help I Have Phobia For Driving by Angel55555(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2022
The most important thing is finding someone to teach you, afterwards learn the basics then you can practice more often in an isolated area or where cars or people don't roam around often.
It takes time and practice. I wish you luck in overcoming your fear.
I'm not an expert oooo lol grin but I eventually got the hang of it with time
Re: Plsease Help I Have Phobia For Driving by DFPS: 6:41pm On May 29, 2022
Angel55555:
The most important thing is finding someone to teach you, afterwards learn the basics then you can practice more often in an isolated area or where cars or people don't roam around often.
It takes time and practice. I wish you luck in overcoming your fear.
I'm not an expert oooo lol grin but I eventually got the hang of it with time
thanks boss, more contribution needed.

(1) (Reply)

04 Honda Pilot, Few Months Used. 1.9 / Vessel For Sale / ❌❌❌SOLD Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Camry SE | 3,900,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.