Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) (54903 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by iTommysco: 9:26pm On May 29, 2022
NAWA FOR NIGERIA O
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by iFESTAC680(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2022
bigeliot:
Y are their faces covered with nose mask? So that after d camera u free them and no one will recognize them abi. Make e b like say govt Dey work. Rubbish people

There is always a loop hole, in the Nigerian structure.
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by brightalo1010: 9:29pm On May 29, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
I wholely blame that opolo eyes for this. He is giving these abokis some sort of gutz
judgment day no one is going to bear the blame for your sins, is about time you stop shifting blames and let people be responsible for there crimes.

We all have reasons to steal and kill and blame it on someone else but some never want to be that stupid and lazy. Stop this blame games.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by ini4brandon(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2022
Evil lives, breathes and walks in men!!
Why waste such a young handsome man's life because of an ordinary phone
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by asiga(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2022
Ordinarily, there shouldn't be scarcity of cadavers in our medical colleges. There shouldn't be.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by realstars: 9:32pm On May 29, 2022
They should play the video 100 times for them to see their good work.
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by Kunja2: 9:33pm On May 29, 2022
Alot is happening in this country really. Why can't we live and let live?

Anyway sha...

Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by UncleJudax(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2022
wpadmin:
Three things that will reduce crime rate in Nigeria..

1. A valid means of identification for every citizen.

2. A database for the Nigerian police.

3. Working CCTV in every location.
So, the Nigerian Police no get database? Eh wo!

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by HITsquad: 9:34pm On May 29, 2022
lol Olosko plus
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by Angelsit(f): 9:36pm On May 29, 2022
Some people are heartless. How can someone take a life they can't give. Bonaventure was my senior in UNN, history department. God will punish your killer. Continue to Rest In Peace bro

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by DAwest7: 9:37pm On May 29, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
I wholely blame that opolo eyes for this. He is giving these abokis some sort of gutz
you mean our great grandpa Tilumbu president of iragbiji
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2022
Imortal001:
See the good work of cctv in display. may the soul of the taxi driver rest in peace!
That's one of d main reason people hardly get away wit crime in overseas
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by Berankis: 9:42pm On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
just kill them and reduce criminality but no, police will release them after collecting shares
Later they will say these guys are not Nigerians. What language was he speaking? Nigerien? They are Hausa/Fulani.
Let's call a spade a spade and start to tackle this menace.
It still beats me how these guys are able to gather even in a place that is outside their state and able to commit these atrocities. I think I already know the answer. Others are weaklings! Most especially, Yorubas are the most useless and defenseless of the lot.
They have never gathered to repel these guys for once, instead they make friends with and throw caution to the wind, only to later start crying for help that will never come.
I am Yoruba and I live in Lagos. Any day I get to encounter this, I will defend myself to the last drop. I will strike first and ask questions later.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by Imortal001: 9:43pm On May 29, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
That's one of d main reason people hardly get away wit crime in overseas
Yes o!
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by Originalsly: 9:46pm On May 29, 2022
We need to hear what happened after the arrest ... do they go to court to face charges? .... or are they taken to some bush and ehmmmm.....?
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by Cashio(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2022
If you rob someone, why kill him too. People are just heartless.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2022
About na serious problem for this Abuja.

They now operate with impunity cos if u arrest them they will be releases the next day.

They move about at odd hours with weapons and the police can't stop them.
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by Ventura1: 10:04pm On May 29, 2022
Northern Nigeria could be inhabitable for sane people in years to come.
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by maasoap(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Na small small madness dey take enter body, your people need to put you under close watch.
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by MyExpression(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2022
bigeliot:
Y are their faces covered with nose mask? So that after d camera u free them and no one will recognize them abi. Make e b like say govt Dey work. Rubbish people

Hear what the police officer said...
"...despite them not having jurisdiction there, they still pressed on to get the suspects"

Some Top player in that zone wants to set them free. It's probably those same powers that insist that their faces be covered.

Who still wears nose mask by this May 2022?!

We don see una...stupid corrupt police force.

Maybe na because they robbed a military officer's house, that's why they were arrested. If it were only those guests, they'd probably get away with it.

I just hate the Nigerian Armed Forces.

No transparency....I don tire!
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by frog12: 10:22pm On May 29, 2022
NIGERIA is becoming like hell. bandits everywhere. they do as they like
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:30pm On May 29, 2022
Who is the animal that gave them nose mask?
They allow them cover their face wity nose mask just because they are aboki. God will take control of this country
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 29, 2022
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by lekkicctv(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2022
Imortal001:
See the good work of cctv in display!
Now you're talking
Now you need to get a functioning CCTV Camera for your Shop, Home, Office..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
just kill them and reduce criminality but no, police will release them after collecting shares

If a bad child performs well, praise him. Please collect visa and leave Nigeria, we don’t need you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by frozen70(f): 10:49pm On May 29, 2022
omowolewa:
all these fine looking guys in Abuja.

Imagin what they do for a leaving
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by Justiceleague1: 10:55pm On May 29, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
That evil man has destroyed the south
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 11:00pm On May 29, 2022
angry shortIGBOman,Golan007,Ipobarecriminals make una come see the face of ipob bandits shocked
Re: FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2022
Bloody prostitute!! At 36 ur yet to find a husband because u have been sharing ur pussy anyhow.. instead of u to b out there in church praying for husband before u hit menopause l.. old woman
Abalado:
Na aboki people they scatter this country, na them rule pass and na them poor pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.