Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Do Not Get Scammed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do Not Get Scammed (294 Views)

NEW NYSC OTONDO, I Almost Got Scammed (PPA SCAM) / This Man Scammed Me How Can I Locate Him? / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Get Scammed by Chrisss(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2022
Yes! Be careful of platforms that offer high ROi without doing anything , they are Ponzi and how can you identify them?
No task for subscribers
High return above 100-250% in a month or less.
No visible Ceo or team, everything is coded
No business plan with funds of victim investors.
When you see such platforms pls avoid.

I have been scammed severely not until I joined this New platform.

A friend introduced me so I registered with only 3k I have made more than that and I successfully withdrew a little and I got paid in no time .
On the site you share organic ads , just one and you earn N200 ($0.3)
For inviting you Earn N1,300
I happen to meet the ceo and he’s open minded and has great plans.

You can join through my link and message a vendor to get activated.

https://waavepai.com/c/register/?ref=Nma11
Paste it on your browser .

You can also message to get in touch with the ceo and top teams for trust.

08163181728/ https:///message/F3QE5GNIYUH3D1 or my Naira profile. Is legit ask me questions

(1) (Reply)

See The Amazon Secrets Here Of Earning $1000 - $5000 Monthly. Revealed Wow / Read Now To Discover The Secret Of Financial Freedom That Banks & Big Guys Will / World Bank To Partner Nysc On Corps Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.