Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Blood Moon - A Horror Fantasy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood Moon - A Horror Fantasy (493 Views)

Into The Dark Side; A Nigerian Horror Fantasy. / Need An Editor For Your Speculative (Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy etc) Fiction Book? / Need An Editor For Your Speculative (Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy etc) Fiction Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Moon - A Horror Fantasy by stopthecycle: 5:57pm On May 29, 2022
©️ 2022
All rights reserved.

[/b]Blood Moon[b]

PROLOGUE

Fire...everywhere...screams...fear. These emotions raced through my very being as I watched my city burn... The invasion had come as a surprise, the King my Father, once the most feared in the southern kingdoms, had met his better...if you could call them that...

"Francis! Find your siblings and come with me!" My father's roar brought me back to reality, we couldn't save the city, it was too late. I had to save my family...

They were closer to the palace now, had to move quickly to mother's hut, a secret compartment made underneath served as a hiding spot for the vulnerable among the royals...they must be there! Running now...quickly, the door is open...not a good sign, "Mother...Mother...!" No response...A lamp by the corner of the room shone dimly, I rushed to it and lifted it up...oh no...blood on the floor...my mother's necklace. The blood trail led outside the door, toward the forest, I made to follow when I heard it...the low growl, terrible smell, something was behind me...a wild dog? A wolf? I turned back abruptly,...nothing. I have to find her...there may still be time... I turned back quickly, my mind on the trail...then I saw it, towering over me, man or beast...I couldn't tell...a mixture of both, legs like a wolf but standing upright like a man, white fur covering his body, and the face of a wolf. In his right hand my mother...bleeding, his claws piercing through her neck. My eyes met his, and he came for me...last I remember was searing pain, a bite on my shoulder, and the world went dark...

Re: Blood Moon - A Horror Fantasy by stopthecycle: 5:59pm On May 29, 2022
Episode 1 loading...
Re: Blood Moon - A Horror Fantasy by Johnny234(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2022
stopthecycle:
Episode 1 loading...
is it still loading? Cause i'm here with my popcorn and heinekein, abeg come and update.
Re: Blood Moon - A Horror Fantasy by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 31, 2022
Wow i love fantasy story, waiting fr episode 1

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon - A Horror Fantasy by Oriyomi394: 1:52am On Jun 01, 2022
shocked episode 1 fantastic i love it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Book Editing / Is $42 Too Much For A New Book In Hardcover? / Teenage Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.