Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary (24715 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Victor Umeh Caught On Camera Mocking Soludo During APGA Anambra Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Sunofgod(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2022
Ebelechukwu Beats Obiano's Chief Of Staff To APGA Ticket grin

Ebelechukwu Obiano, wife of Anambra’s former Gov. Willy Obiano won the Anambra North senatorial primary election of the All Progressives Grand Alliance APGA on Sunday.

Obiano defeated her husband’s former Chief of Staff, Mr. Primus Odili in a keenly contested primary election.

Declaring Obiano the winner, Mr. Ikenna Osuji, the Returning Officer of the primary elections committee, said she scored 152 votes to defeat Odili who polled 120 votes.

Two other aspirants, Mr. Sam Onwuteaka and Mr. Tony Nnacheta got two votes each.

Osuji described the election as peaceful, adding that delegates and aspirants conducted themselves in an orderly manner.

The party’s primary election for Anambra South senatorial district was inconclusive. A new date has not been decided.

The Anambra South district election is being contested by Mr. Chris Azubogu, Mr. Akachukwu Nwamkpo, and Mr Ben Nwankwo.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/05/29/ebelechukwu-beats-obianos-chief-of-staff-to-apga-ticket/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Golan007: 6:34pm On May 29, 2022
grin

For a minute I thought she slapped someone again.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by ZombieSlaughter: 6:34pm On May 29, 2022
She will lose to PDP before 10 am on election day. grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Sunofgod(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2022
Golan007:
grin

I was being a little mischievous - cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 6:37pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
The Hypocrites will say they love Biafra, yet they cannot support their Ndigbo party?

Only naive Zombies take those Ipobian Ndimkpurummiri agitators seriously. Nonsense.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by wallarwallar(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2022
Slapping senator loading ....... Senators go collect from dis woman

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by ZombieSlaughter: 6:41pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The Hypocrites will say they love Biafra, yet they cannot support their Ndigbo party?

That one na your business, is Ebele Obiano now greater than Awolowo, now that we will not vote her? Is she the new yoruba darling after Wike the mugu wey fall yakata this morning?

Anambrs votes individual not parties, that's why in Nnewi APGA takes house of Assembly, YPP took senate, PDP took house of rep and presidency votes. grin

Na for the same polling units all these votes dey happen on the same day. grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 6:42pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

That one na your business, is Ebele Obiano now greater than Awolowo, now that we will not vote her? Is she the new yoruba darling after Wike the mugu wey fall yakata this morning? grin
What is this Jester trying to say? Still jonesing, It seems you have not take your dose of Ndimkpurummiri this Sunday evening?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by ZombieSlaughter: 6:44pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
What is this jester trying to say? Stop jonesing, It seems you have not take your dose of Ndimkpurummiri this Sunday evening?

Ewedu man, na your problem be that, adopt Ebele obiano as your new awolowo after Wike. cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 6:46pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

That one na your business, is Ebele Obiano now greater than Awolowo, now that we will not vote her? Is she the new yoruba darling after Wike the mugu wey fall yakata this morning?

Anambrs votes individual not parties, that's why in Nnewi APGA takes house of Assembly, YPP took senate, PDP took house of rep and presidency votes. grin

Na for the same polling units all these votes they happen on the same day
. grin
Maybe that was why Peter Obi left Apga, ported to pdp, & now Labor Party?

Confused things.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by helinues: 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
When I saw beat, I thought Obiano's wife has gotten into another physical fight again.

Anyways, congrats to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Ewedu man, na your problem be that, adopt Ebele obiano as your new awolowo after Wike. cheesy
Say no, Ndimkpurummiri will ruin your sense of reasoning.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by ZombieSlaughter: 6:49pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Maybe that was why Peter Obi left Apga, ported to pdp, & now Labor Party?

Confused things.

Personality over party in Igboland. Go and rest omo yoruba, your biggest shock is still coming. You will need enough energy to lament in the coming days. grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by VillageHead: 7:00pm On May 29, 2022
Congrats
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 7:01pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Personality over party in Igboland. Go and rest omo yoruba, your biggest shock is still coming. You will need enough energy to lament in the coming days. grin
Just like Peter Obi has been lamenting since last week?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by DOTian: 7:04pm On May 29, 2022
I don't know whether to admire or admonish her courage for going forward and bulldozing her way to the ticket after that fiasco with Bianca.. Some people are shamelessly courageous..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by doggedfighter(f): 7:12pm On May 29, 2022
Not surprising the legislature is home to many mentally ill individuals.

So she's in the right place !

Time for full blown madness !

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Samfloxin(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2022
Anambra stolen money at work.

4 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by pol23: 8:34pm On May 29, 2022
How long are this people going to keep the Masses away from representing themselves.
This elite class are practically not part of us,they don’t understand how life is in Nigeria.
They literally move in convoy of armed men, businesses and vacationing abroad.
I bet their kids don’t live here either,those that lives here are the real Nigerian prince… like Yusuf Buhari.
Why will anyone pay attention to the cry of the masses … they’ve built a bridge between the elite and the Mekunu …
The toll to pass that bridge can only be afford by their friends and fellow politicians miss representing us.
In Oyo state : The son of ex-governor (Ajimobi)is going for rep.
The son of former governor (Lam) is running for rep.
In due time,either of them will become Governor and president maybe…. Their parent lay a god foundation for them in that regards and good connections for easy routing.
Ondo state First Lady dey go fight for senatorial seat in IMO…

I have no problem with people’s ambitions,the problem here is misrepresentation… A tailor can never represent a mechanic…. This people are alien to every of our day to day challenges…
We’re shouting about police reform,but to them it’s not a problem,because they can’t feel it.
We say bread is expensive,they don’t even know.
We’re saying Assu is on strike,to them it’s just normal news paper heading….. This is the life of youth being waste away gradually.
We’re talking about high unemployment rate, to them it’s just the right tool for political support .

Nigerian state has failed everyone,but we still owe to this country to restore her glory…. Even though we hate this country,we shouldn’t forget the little it has done for us…
Even if you want to claim Nigeria hasn’t done anything for you,I think you should ask yourself what you’ve done for the country too…. It shouldn’t be a one side relationship… we all should show love to the country too….
I love Nigeria and I will always love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:35pm On May 29, 2022
We Yorubas stand solidly behind Atiku Abubakar! Baba, on your mandate we stand!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 29, 2022
This next senate go full with mad people. Remember osho Baba is coming

3 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by SensualMan1(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2022
My own senator!

SOLUDO is a man of his words. Returning the favour. We in Anambra don't play bad politics like other parts of the country. Osodieme is going to the Red chamber...period!

Anambra bu nke anyi!

3 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Princeton92(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2022
Golan007:
grin

As in ehhh, I didn't even finish readin the topic I rush open am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by teekay213(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2022
Peter.obi should sack all his advicers that told him to leave PDP cos they're fools

Obi should have stayed in PDP and be loyal to atiku,he can even step down and declare support for atiku like tanbuwal did...atiku will have picked him for the position of VP again and who knows obi might be lucky as Jonathan who became the president when yardua died and from there he can do whatever he can move Nigeria from there..cos no northern will vote for igbo candidate

We all know no one in the south and even in the north can win atiku in APC, atiku has political friends and in-laws all over the country even in the core South..

But I pity Nigeria because she will be raped and fuuuck in all the hole in her body when atiku becomes the president... imagine all atiku numerous children going for CBN contract or the other and the in-laws too with his uncountable political friends...

At least he will put money out unlike buhari who will loot and still not spend money out..

I pity my country Nigeria cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by DAwest7: 8:36pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
your opinion okoro

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Isaac9586(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2022
Nice one!
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Femiwilli: 8:37pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Only naive Zombies take those Ipobian Ndimkpurummiri agitators seriously. Nonsense.
Tell this almajiri to face his forsaken region

ZombieSlaughter:

He is not a son of oduduwa but the colleague of boko haram, ISIS & Fulani Herdsmen.

In fact a quota system parasite

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Endorses El-rufai’s Plan To Sack 21,780 Teachers / Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction / Osinbajo, South-West Governors Visit Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.