Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary (24717 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Victor Umeh Caught On Camera Mocking Soludo During APGA Anambra Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by kingamaa(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2022
She still won after the embarrassing slap saga.

Na wa for Nigerians o

They vote for anybody
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by PANDA2: 9:10pm On May 29, 2022
wallarwallar:
Slapping senator loading ....... Senators go collect from dis woman

She go disgrace dem well for red Chamber. See her Ashawo mouth

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 29, 2022
wallarwallar:
Slapping senator loading ....... Senators go collect from dis woman

She was the one that got slapped which means there are more slaps awaiting her from those clowns called senator's if she eventually makes it to the upper looting chamber.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by DOTian: 9:11pm On May 29, 2022
SensualMan1:
She is an Amazon. Forget the media negativity on her. This woman is an Amazon.

Ama Gini

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Twoclans(f): 9:12pm On May 29, 2022
I wonder which country all this people are looking forward to govern.Is it this same Nigeria that is sitting on a key of gunpowder or another one. undecided

Diesel is at 780 naira per litre today and the country is in a blackout,companies are shutting down operations everyday.

It is a matter of time and the center will not hold anymore.It is just a matter of time.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by PANDA2: 9:12pm On May 29, 2022
kingamaa:
She still won after the embarrassing slap saga.

Na wa for Nigerians o

They vote for anybody
No be surprise na.
Na arangee na. Part of the deal Obiano cut with Soludo before anointing him as his successor.

4 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by yabatown: 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
Moletemike:

Igbos will always worship money, even the money that was stolen from their own state purse

Just imagine the low quality gutter woman they are sending to d red chamber
That’s why Anambra is den of criminals and kidnappers
Always promoting the dregs of society for money’s sake
Just imagine dis orangutan
Shameless disgrace
APGA want to lose the election

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by yabatown: 9:16pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Her bribed APGA delegates won't be the only ones to vote in the main elections.

Correct.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Lightorder: 9:19pm On May 29, 2022
Golan007:
grin

For a minute I thought she slapped someone again.

she got slapped before
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Lightorder: 9:19pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
She will lose to PDP before 10 am on election day. grin
na you go receive the slap this time
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Lightorder: 9:22pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The Hypocrites will say they love Biafra, yet they cannot support their Ndigbo party?

Only naive Zombies take those Ipobian Ndimkpurummiri agitators seriously. Nonsense.
you are such a stupid confused drug user. Support APGA , your toilet mouth will come and shout that igbos are tribalistic , supporting parties that are not widely accepted nationwide
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by moshino(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The Hypocrites will say they love Biafra, yet they cannot support their Ndigbo party?

Only naive Zombies take those Ipobian Ndimkpurummiri agitators seriously. Nonsense.

Tribal hatred and bigotry is a severe deadly sickness, seek help asap.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by kingamaa(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2022
PANDA2:

No be surprise na.
Na arangee na. Part of the deal Obiano cut with Soludo before anointing him as his successor.

OH I see. No wonder.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by ogbuefi677(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2022
teekay213:
Peter.obi should sack all his advicers that told him to leave PDP cos they're fools

Obi should have stayed in PDP and be loyal to atiku,he can even step down and declare support for atiku like tanbuwal did...atiku will have picked him for the position of VP again and who knows obi might be lucky as Jonathan who became the president when yardua died and from there he can do whatever he can move Nigeria from there..cos no northern will vote for igbo candidate

We all know no one in the south and even in the north can win atiku in APC, atiku has political friends and in-laws all over the country even in the core South..

But I pity Nigeria because she will be raped and fuuuck in all the hole in her body when atiku becomes the president... imagine all atiku numerous children going for CBN contract or the other and the in-laws too with his uncountable political friends...

At least he will put money out unlike buhari who will loot and still not spend money out..

I pity my country Nigeria cry cry cry
"Yoruba muslim and Miyetti Allah are one" analysis
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Rexymania(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2022
Golan007:
grin

For a minute I thought she slapped someone again.

She was slapped, she didn't slap anyone
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Kunja2: 9:34pm On May 29, 2022
This woman sha... Well, I wish them all the best.

Get started with crypto trading on Yellow card

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by kiosk1: 9:37pm On May 29, 2022
PANDA2:

No be surprise na.

It’s obvious. Soludo was so desperate to be governor that he would have even sacrificed his right arm . This is why he agreed to Obiano’s terms that the Senate ticket must be given to Obiano’s wife.
See the agbero woman that will be representing the Prof. Governor’s state at Senate. What a joke!

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by blackmamba1: 9:45pm On May 29, 2022
atarapa:
This next senate go full with mad people. Remember osho Baba is coming

This one be kolomental. See her mouth like Ashawo

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Menace2Society(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Ewedu man, na your problem be that, adopt Ebele obiano as your new awolowo after Wike. cheesy
See this IPOB rat LMAO is Atiku not cumming again?
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by blackmamba1: 11:33pm On May 29, 2022
PANDA2:

She go disgrace dem well for red Chamber. See her Ashawo mouth
Gbam.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by gicita8865: 3:24am On May 30, 2022
Hshd

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by sonature1: 5:26am On May 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

But why you dey take am personal?

Is it your Biafra? undecided
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by sonature1: 5:30am On May 30, 2022
teekay213:
Peter.obi should sack all his advicers that told him to leave PDP cos they're fools

Obi should have stayed in PDP and be loyal to atiku,he can even step down and declare support for atiku like tanbuwal did...atiku will have picked him for the position of VP again and who knows obi might be lucky as Jonathan who became the president when yardua died and from there he can do whatever he can move Nigeria from there..cos no northern will vote for igbo candidate

We all know no one in the south and even in the north can win atiku in APC, atiku has political friends and in-laws all over the country even in the core South..

But I pity Nigeria because she will be raped and fuuuck in all the hole in her body when atiku becomes the president... imagine all atiku numerous children going for CBN contract or the other and the in-laws too with his uncountable political friends...

At least he will put money out unlike buhari who will loot and still not spend money out..

I pity my country Nigeria cry cry cry

You don't know what happened.

The PDP governors insisted that Atiku must pick one of them as a running mate if he needs their votes.

In other words, Obi was not ready to spend the dollars and still lose out as a potential VP.

There was nothing for him in PDP anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by maxito28: 7:22am On May 30, 2022
If she's win, let her don't go there 2 fight oo
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by ogwumgbe: 1:44pm On May 30, 2022
DOTian:
I don't know whether to admire or admonish her courage for going forward and bulldozing her way to the ticket after that fiasco with Bianca.. Some people are shamelessly courageous..

She's indeed a survivor, I admire her courage, some people would have hidden because of shame for months but she picked up her ashes and moved forward, a great woman indeed
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Bullpenn11: 11:34am On May 31, 2022
ogwumgbe:

She's indeed a survivor, I admire her courage, some people would have hidden because of shame for months but she picked up her ashes and moved forward, a great woman indeed
there is great difference between being great and being totally shameless. She was known as a street fighter in Gbagada, Lagos where she use to live with Obiano before he became governor. She was a caterer that use to fight even her customers. This one be jungle mama. No shame dey for her face. She go turn agbero and can even bite INEC officials on Election Day. See as she dey look like witch with that notorious blond wig that Bianca slapped off her head. I just dey pity Anambra People.

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by ogwumgbe: 4:06pm On May 31, 2022
Bullpenn11:
there is great difference between being great and being totally shameless. She was known as a street fighter in Gbagada, Lagos where she use to live with Obiano before he became governor. She was a caterer that use to fight even her customers. This one be jungle mama. No shame dey for her face. She go turn agbero and can even bite INEC officials on Election Day. See as she dey look like witch with that notorious blond wig that Bianca slapped off her head. I just dey pity Anambra People.

That's your opinion bro, to me she's the most courageous woman in Nigeria. Some would have had depression as a result of the negative media but she remained strong, fought her shame and moved on. So she's an icon of courage bro, and I want her type to represent Anambra in the senate, that's the kind of people that jungle cursed cave they term country needs to reset the brain of the Monsters and Vampires hell bent on destroying the so called illusionary stinking dilapidated Giant of a non existence continent not to talk of Africa.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary by Chookym(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
PDP will win Anambra North

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa / Osinbajo, South-West Governors Visit Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife / Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.