Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Help!: Is This Normal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!: Is This Normal? (259 Views)

I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise / Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? / My 2-Month-Baby Did Not Poop For Three Days, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!: Is This Normal? by FBEYE: 8:17pm On May 29, 2022
Like a month now I've noticed that my sweat has food smell/odour. Where I stay I normally eat palm oil stew (with rice) almost every night and for like the past 6 weeks it started a bit faint. I'll be walking and just catch a whiff like it's coming from my nostril. I didn't even know the source until last weekend I wanted to soak my inner white and noticed the smell was coming from it. I asked a friend and he said its normal that maybe the palmoil is much and I should switch diet. Okay, I believed there was no cause for alarm although I've been eating there for a while but never noticed it.
What got me worried and made me create this thread is that I went home for the weekend. Garlic has always been a spice in our food since I was a kid. Now I got back to my place and the Sun was much today and my shirt was drenched. I didn't even have to put the shirt to my nose to get the scent of garlic

Abeg o before I run mad with worry has anyone experienced such?
Re: Help!: Is This Normal? by blazingblender(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2022
Oh men this one bad ooh
That means if you eat pizza you will be smelling like pizza
What if you soak garri
Lol
Well just try drinking water alot after your meal
And also try speaking to a medical personal
Re: Help!: Is This Normal? by DICKstractor: 8:25pm On May 29, 2022
undecided

Sapa don gum for your body. Locate the nearest prayer house
Re: Help!: Is This Normal? by FBEYE: 8:25pm On May 29, 2022
blazingblender:
Oh men this one bad ooh
That means if you eat pizza you will be smelling like pizza
What if you soak garri
Lol
Well just try drinking water alot after your meal
And also try speaking to a medical personal

I'm even trying to browse on it but I haven't seen anything yet. I'll try drinking plenty water. If not na fruit diet get me till further notice. I just dey smell like mobile spice shop and I'm now paranoid of getting too close to people.
I hope maybe a medical personnel will see this thread and have a suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Golden Revive Plus Is Best For Forment / Dragon Fruit Has Been A Source Of Cure To Some Disease / For Men ; How To Improve Your Sexual Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.