Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

SEO: What Is On-page SEO | Types And Examples [read In Full] - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SEO: What Is On-page SEO | Types And Examples [read In Full] (246 Views)

What Is On-page SEO And Why It Is Important For You? / What Is An SEO On Page Analysis? Why Is It Important? / Job Interview: Meaning, Types And How To Prepare For An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEO: What Is On-page SEO | Types And Examples [read In Full] by Salmakhub2004(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2022
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to the process at which your site is ranked organically on the Search Engine Result Page.

It can be generally divided into two:

In this post, I'll be introducing you to the two types of SEO and how they work and their various types.

1. On-page SEO: Refers to ranking factors you can optimize directly from your end (site).
2. Off-page SEO: Refers to ranking factors from third-party platforms like social media and sites other than your own.
In this article, I will focus mainly on On-page SEO.

ON-PAGE SEO
This refers to ranking factors you can directly optimize from your site. You can work on, edit, add or remove these elements helping you boost your SEO ranking, all by yourself.

On-page SEO factors are divided into two:
Textual SEO
Technical SEO

What is Textual SEO?
These are ranking factors that involve working on your text-related components.
Textual SEO involves:

• Thorough Keyword Research
• Proper Keyword Usage
• Optimizing Title Tag
• Using Relevant URL texts
• Optimizing Meta Description
• Optimizing Header Tags
• Internal Linking

Technical SEO:
Involves the technical aspect of your On-page SEO ranking.

Technical SEO involves:
• Improving Page Load Speed
• Site Crawling and Indexing
• Submitting and Updating SiteMaps
• Site Security

In subsequent posts, I'll explain in detail, the two types of On-page SEO, Textual and Technical and show you how you can optimize each of these factors, step by step, to boost your website traffic and gradually turn visitors into prospects.

If you have any questions as regards Digital Marketing and you want clarification, just send a private message. See Bio for Link.

If you want to fast track your Digital Marketing Journey, I have Complete Premium course I'll give you for 100% Free.

To get it today, Check my Signature for Contact Detail now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Community Service Worker In Australia / Hot Professional Courses / Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.