Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This (6454 Views)

Help! My Custard Is Not Thick And Attractive / My Yoruba Husband Likes Ibo Soup Alot. / My Yoruba Husband Likes Ibo Soup Alot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Ndibuna: 9:14pm On May 29, 2022
My yoruba wife first eats her meat before eating her food. That's totally unacceptable. This makes the rest of the food unattractive for her. Essence of eating meat last is as a reward for eating the food.
How do I convince my yoruba wife to do the right thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by God1000(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2022
Different strokes for different folks, let her be

14 Likes

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Adeoludt(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2022
Nah your food ?

10 Likes

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Ndibuna: 9:22pm On May 29, 2022
Adeoludt:
Nah your food ?
Yes, the food is made with my money.my yoruba wife is one kind
Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Baitullah: 10:10pm On May 29, 2022
The meat no dey reach you?

7 Likes

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by InfinityFabric: 10:14pm On May 29, 2022
Why are u disturbing the elders with this nonsense ?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Alapojames: 10:30pm On May 29, 2022
Upon all the wahala wen people they face, na this one they disturb you?
Put plenty meat for food to avoid dragging

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by cavreek: 10:38pm On May 29, 2022
I see someone raising the dust of vawulence
Let sleeping vawulence rest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Hayzed0601(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:
My yoruba wife first eats her meat before eating her food. That's totally unacceptable. This makes the rest of the food unattractive for her. Essence of eating meat last is as a reward for eating the food.
Imagine a grown up Man sitting down to write this

15 Likes

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by esthel(f): 10:52pm On May 29, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by MAGG0T(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2022
smiley

I eat my meat first before finishing my food... that's just applicable when it comes to soup...the more reason I want enough obstacle in the soup...stock fish and co..

When it comes to rice. I use boiled egg to support the equation, because If I have only meat or fish in the food, I'd eat it before finishing my meal...

Peace!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by AmancalledGod: 11:00pm On May 29, 2022
Oga we are facing alot of issues in this country already, please be mindful of what u disturb us with.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Slynation(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2022
But honestly speaking.... Eating without meat makes the food unattractive shaah!! I can't eat without meat until I attended Uni where we deal with quantity and not quality grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Demigod22: 11:25pm On May 29, 2022
Thank God your wife is not from Tiv, you wouldn't be here complaining.

Well, personally, I am a vegetarian, I don't eat meat, I don't eat fish, I don't eat anything that has blood and flesh. If I see it or perceive it in a food, I won't be able to eat such food. Just serve me my food hot and peppery.

Future wife, I guess you need two pots of food.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:

IMPORTANT QUESTION IS... is she full at the end of her meal? if yes, then case closed!

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2022
And you didn’t notice this before marrying her

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by oilmane(m): 11:32pm On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:

Oga if she quick finish her meat then make she go take another one from the pot, na meat make you come online come make post? Hmmm na wah o, ur type go day count meat for pot.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Mercury12(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2022
Oga it better u kuku say what you want to actually say about Yoruba because I knew some tribal bigots on nairaland with high BP because of Yoruba matter.
Nah Yoruba matter go kee dem las las

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 29, 2022
Mercury12:
Oga it better u kuku say what you want to actually say about Yoruba because I knew some tribal bigots on nairaland with high BP because of Yoruba matter.
Op is bigot.. I'm glad you noticed...

14 Likes

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Sweetvie: 11:52pm On May 29, 2022
Don't tell me you didn't notice it b4 u married her?
There's nothing wrong with the way she eat, na her style be that... U face ur own food nau or the meat no reach una? Coz me i don't understand u... Poking nose in ur wife food sad no table manners grin
Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Sweetvie: 11:54pm On May 29, 2022
Mercury12:
No mind am smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Mercury12(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
Op is bigot.. I'm glad you noticed...

Honestly.
Nah their way.
It is normal for their likes to hate.
Yoruba race will keep progressing despite their hate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Streetmovement(m): 11:57pm On May 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Which kind AkBC news be this one na? wetin person no go read online sef.

Hmmm God will help us.
Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by SavageResponse(m): 3:09am On May 30, 2022
Why does it bother you? undecided
Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by setobaba: 3:28am On May 30, 2022
For those who fell for it and respond to him , the clown is trying to uselss our dear Yoruba girls, I don’t know if he’s crazy or so.

Well @OP I see numbers of time you mentioned yoruba wife, it seems so precious to you, hence in pursuit of the yoruba wife, you might have gotten yourself a refurbished yoruba wife, probably soemone from lome in disguise here.

He could have just written the topic as my wife finish her meat before ending the meal, why shoutin Yoruba wife.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by pointblank247(m): 3:33am On May 30, 2022
undecided just like Wike is eating up river state's destiny to become a VP
Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:14am On May 30, 2022
Hayzed0601:

Imagine a grown up Man sitting down to write this
Nah, this one is a kid. You may be right though, they are all full of surprises from that side grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by falcon01: 5:42am On May 30, 2022
I'm glad most people didn't notice what he is unto and just kept giving normal replies
Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On May 30, 2022
Wakand rubbish is dis for krissake

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by Lordbinsmar: 5:54am On May 30, 2022
Stupid flat head husband angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by shortIGBOman: 6:00am On May 30, 2022
Ndibuna:

Come and marry your IGBO Sister Amaka. She dey eat meat last. But she get bear bear for Face and bear bear for Chest. She is the most beautiful girl in the EAST. grin grin grin grin

Be warned: them use heavy makeup cover her bear bear face. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This by becky39000(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2022
Ndibuna:

A clout chasing tribalistic maggot looking for relevance.

Rest ogbeni, your stupidity has been noted & acknowledged, so pls crawl back into the hole you came out from.

angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Eat Your Vegetables? / South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN / My Cooking Is Inconsistent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.