Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

The River Also Cry, Jagaban Needs Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The River Also Cry, Jagaban Needs Help (376 Views)

Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) / Presidential Aide, Ogunlesi Goes On A Boat Tour Of The River Niger, Shares Video / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The River Also Cry, Jagaban Needs Help by Stubborn82: 10:31pm On May 29, 2022
When you hear politics is a game, ask what kind of game is politics, many believe that politics is a dirty game but that is not the whole truth, politics is not actually a dirty game but many politicians just play it dirtily. One truth we cannot hide remains, politics is a game, and only those who know how to play it dirty end up the winners, In his book "On Moral Fiction" John Gardner, tells a story about Thor circling Middle Earth each year to beat back the enemies of order.  As Thor aged, he got slower and the circle occupied by gods and men grew smaller.  Woden, the wisdom god, was concerned the world would eventually plunge into chaos.  He went to the King of the Trolls, got him in an armlock, and demanded to know how order might triumph over chaos, in response to his demand Troll requested:

“Give me your left eye and I’ll tell you.” 

Without hesitation, the god of Wisdom plugged out his left eye and gave it to Troll.  “Now tell me,” Woden demanded.

The King of the Trolls said, “The secret is, Watch with both eyes!”

The game of politics is not different from
this metaphorical illustration, those who know how politics is being played turn it against their opponents and beat them dirtily to it, this look like what is about to happen to the almighty Jagaban.

When a man is strong, it is consider good and fairly better, but when he is too strong, his gift becomes a curse, Jagaban is politically considered too strong and that is the major problem that he is about to face at this vantage stage of his political career, I don't know if I should weep for him or congratulate him on his presidential ambition but certainly, this will be the greatest battle for him that both his touts and his pets cannot help him to fight, despite his readiness and well calculated preparations, it seems like jagaban is not sure anymore of his victory to emerge as APC presidential candidate.

I once heard Jagaban saying that "the shortest trip between two points is to walk in a straight line", but it seems like the line is no longer straight at this point for him to walk on, he have to learn to fly if he must win this battle, his major concern now, is to find a wings because those who are fighting against him are not his well known contenders in the same party nor any from the opposition parties but his major contenders are the unsee powers (the cabals) that control the government who perceive him as a tough candidate that they cannot make use of, cash on or control if he becomes the president. The cabals are doing every possible way to frustrate Jagaban to lose out but it seems like Obatala and all the gods of his ancestors are still pushing him to carry on, one thing is certain, the cabals won't give up and they are fully ready to fight him dirty to the point of losing everything that he has built, if he must win over them, he have to seek the help of his sideline enemy the Ebora Owu himself who knows how better to deal with the cabals but will Jagaban humble himself before him?

Jagaban truly needs help at this point, the rivers are crying because non of his friends can help.

Re: The River Also Cry, Jagaban Needs Help by UrPapa: 11:00pm On May 29, 2022
Wahala jus too much about this Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Denies Spreading Monkeypox In Nigeria / Methodist Prelate. The military behind the Killings And Kidnappings In The SE / Show Your PVC Get 5k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.