Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Show Your PVC Get 5k. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Your PVC Get 5k. (377 Views)

A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It / INTERESTING!! “show Your PVC, Get Petrol Or Kerosene Free Of Charge” – Cross Riv / Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Your PVC Get 5k. by lelion: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Greetings to you all fellow Nigerians. As we all know, our country is blessed with abundant human and natural resources , but same cannot be said of our leaders. It is time to take back our country in 2023 and we all must come out en masse to vote.
From the PVC registration data released by INEC so far, the South East is lagging behind while other geo-political zones are far ahead ( Imagine Enugu having only 71k registered).
Therefore,as from July,2022, l will be giving 5k to ten ( 10) South-Easterner with pvc every month following a random pick. This will run till 2023 elections.
Re: Show Your PVC Get 5k. by checkmatez: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
lelion:
Greetings to you all fellow Nigerians. As we all know, our country is blessed with abundant human and natural resources , but same cannot be said of our leaders. It is time to take back our country in 2023 and we all must come out en masse to vote.
From the PVC registration data released by INEC so far, the South East is lagging behind while other geo-political zones are far ahead ( Imagine Enugu having only 71k registered).
Therefore,as from July,2022, l will be giving 5k to ten ( 10) South-Easterner with pvc every month following a random pick. This will run till 2023 elections.
nice one
Re: Show Your PVC Get 5k. by Sylraph1: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Show Your PVC Get 5k. by html14java(f): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
lelion:

Can i show mine now? I need the urgent 5k.
Re: Show Your PVC Get 5k. by 2elliot: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
html14java:

Can i show mine now? I need the urgent 5k.
You guys have been using this lie of igbos not wanting to register for their PVC as excuse to always rig them out of their huge potentials. It is a lie among other lies taken too far.
Re: Show Your PVC Get 5k. by farous(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please the assumption that South East is lowest in PVC registration is TOTALLY false.

50% of Igbos are not staying in Igboland (South East) and in every state in Nigeria, after the indigent of that state, tell me the second populated tribe of not Igbos?. They constitute the voting strength of other regions and they will surely make impact on presidential election which you can vote anywhere you are in Nigeria and they know who to vote come 2023
Re: Show Your PVC Get 5k. by lelion: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
My brother read what l wrote. I said South East states as published by INEC. I never said Igbos. Of course l agree with you that a higher percentage of lgbos live outside the geo-political zone .
Re: Show Your PVC Get 5k. by Samuelnze(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why must it be southeasterns? your people need that 5k more than they do..
Re: Show Your PVC Get 5k. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
lelion:
see my own
Wire me the money aza 2076749629 UBA Henry

Re: Show Your PVC Get 5k. by lelion: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who are my people bro? Please, do not bring ethnicity into this. The aim here is to encourage igbo sons and daughters to vote en masse in 2023

Samuelnze:
Why must it be southeasterns?
your people need that 5k more than they do..

(1) (Reply)

"Tinubu Will Vomit The Money He Stole" Bode George / Atiku 2023 Running Mate: Oppositions Mounts Against Wike As PDP Considers South / ASUU Strike More Complex Than Nigerians Think - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.