Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday (8310 Views)

Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by Allee90: 6:02am On May 30, 2022
Kwankwaso is out to spoil market for both APC and PDP in the North. He has already taken Kano and still penetrating other Northern States with his new NNPP party
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by newdawnlive: 6:03am On May 30, 2022
Jones4190:
At this point, I need a God fearing sugar mummy because I can't do it alone!!
��
no God fear in sugar mummy
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by nurex01(m): 6:03am On May 30, 2022
fergie001:
I thought we heard some have been screened and cleared before now?
let's have the results bro
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by InvertedHammer: 6:06am On May 30, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://www.thecable.ng/finally-apc-to-begin-screening-of-presidential-hopefuls-on-monday/amp
/
Some people will be better off collecting a refund if that's an option.

/
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by emmykk(m): 6:12am On May 30, 2022
pharmagba:

Too myopic conclusion.

1- Lawan not as popular as Atiku. Every PDP believes only Atiku can lead them to Aso Rock even from day 1 that's why there is no Zoning.

2- Tinubu is the strongest contender he will get votes even from Kano, but seems Buhari doesn't want him
3- The Jonathan factor- will it be consensus or election.

Let me give you some insight of what will happen.

APC want power to be retain in the north that is why they are drafting Goodluck Jonathan in because he can only do 1 term of four years so that power will swing back to north.

Understandably if you allow any person other than Jonathan the north would have been shortchanged by 6years of GEJ and 8 of the new candidate of southern extraction of 2023 making it 14years of short charged to north.
And because buhari is just about to complete and 8years term it will be difficult for APC to support a northern to they are using Goodluck Jonathan to solve 1 problem.

1 Goodluck Jonathan will help them achieve APC actually shifting power to south and their coming back will be after 4yeara

Now that PDP has elected Atiku ,the APC will use that as excuse to pick a Northern because there is no southern that can beat Atiku at the polls. So APC will now definitely conduct a primary afterall that is what Tinubu wanted and not consensus.

They will dish out the same thing they did to Wike to Tinubu and a Northern Ahmed Lawal will be APC candidate with a south west VP.
This is the only way APC can achieve success.
But will create another problem which is manageable than when it is giving to any southern candidate.

The election will then be difficult for both APC and PDP than easy for Atiku if they produce Tinubu to contest against ATIKU.

The yorubas may not vote for APC in protest also the igbo may not vote PDP.

The election will now be between north they will both choose southern candidates as VP which will deliver one or two states.

At the end whoever win will be a north east candidate,that region have not produce president since there creation of Nigeria
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by techWriter3: 7:11am On May 30, 2022
At this juncture, I necessity a God anticipating honey mummy because I can't have it alone!!��
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2022
adioolayi:
grin

I don't know why OP decided not to include that GEJ will not be screened as he is not a member of APC as widely reported ..

Or are you afraid of giving some people complete headaches

grin grin grin

SouthEast delegates were about 120 that went into PDP primaries, Anyim got 14 votes...Sam Ohabunwa got Zero Vote....And the Omo nna dem are here shouting up and down as if Southwest is the reasons of their failure to reap at the party where they claim to have sown.

If you can't get Presidential ticket at PDP...is it at APC you will now get Make Una be the judge yourself na.

grin grin grin
Two SW delegates Fayose and Dele Momodu got zero yet SW had more PDP delegates than SE
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by ZombieSlaughter: 8:02am On May 30, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Taah!! No be hack , na hot coal wey devil take torment am as he be chief wailer from Owerri, Iboland.

U see ehn, wen God bless u like Tinubu, even ur enemies go dey bless u.

Na so God dey confuse dem. Dem go want type dia usual trash but God go arrest dia bitter evil mind and turn am to prayers.

Labirudeen, you too talk. You too dey makey noise. Sumol boy like you.
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by duwdu: 8:57am On May 30, 2022
fergie001:
I thought we heard some have been screened and cleared before now?

Maybe those claims/peeks — right or wrong — emanated from the [pre-] screening work already underway by/at their party lawyers and security agencies levels, as disclosed days ago already by their National Chairman Adamu himself?

P34c3
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by duwdu: 9:13am On May 30, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Another week for another southern shocker… it’s going to be back to back shock for the southerners

So help them God

Ha, I thought you said you were neither in Nigeria nor Nigerian? So what's making you invest so much negative pen energy against one particularly side so abrasively?

Just thought to ask ooo, no qualms. cheesy

P34c3

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! / SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake / Governor Oyebanji Hails Victorious Nigerian Contingent To World Arts And Crafts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.