Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday (8307 Views)

Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by powerfulguy: 10:43pm On May 29, 2022
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has fixed Monday and Tuesday for the screening of presidential hopefuls.

According to a list seen by TheCable on Sunday, a total of 23 presidential hopefuls are expected to participate in the screening exercise.

Eleven aspirants are expected to be screened on Monday, while the remaining 12 are scheduled to participate in the exercise on Tuesday.

The development comes after the earlier postponement of the exercise by the APC.

As of Friday morning — hours before the party had initially scheduled its presidential primary to hold — no date had been fixed for the screening.

The APC presidential primary was scheduled to hold on May 29 and 30.

However, on Friday, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced a postponement of the June 3 deadline for primaries after a meeting with the Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC).

INEC has now given political parties till June 9 to conclude all matters on primaries for the 2023 general election.

Following the postponement of the deadline for primaries by the electoral commission, the APC had also announced a shift in the date for its primary.

The exercise will now hold from June 6 to 8 in Abuja.

https://www.thecable.ng/finally-apc-to-begin-screening-of-presidential-hopefuls-on-monday/amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by successmatters(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2022
The North will back their own, Tinubu, Fayemi and Osinbajo will split yoruba votes while Lawan will be only northern candidate.

Lawan/ Fayemi vs Atiku/Obaseki grin

Let them enjoy their Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by PrinceOfLagos: 10:50pm On May 29, 2022
Nice one

I will make my candidate known after APC primaries

God bless Nigeria
God bless south east
God bless Lagos
God bless president muhammadu Buhari

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by Jones4190(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2022
At this point, I need a God fearing sugar mummy because I can't do it alone!!
��

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by Nigerialabalaba: 11:04pm On May 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

God bless Nigeria
God bless south east
God bless Lagos
God bless Owerri too.

Omo Ibo, as u fit see, na ur iboland even need d prayers more after una don use ur hatred for Tinubu and Yoruba people plus una bad belle and mmkpuru mmiri afflict iboland so tey turn iboland barren

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by fergie001: 11:05pm On May 29, 2022
I thought we heard some have been screened and cleared before now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by Nigerialabalaba: 11:09pm On May 29, 2022
fergie001:
ehen na. Sebi d media dey use efrybody head dey play ludo.
Maybe dat first one na screenplay and dis one na d final undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by helinues: 11:11pm On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

Baptism can be more than once now... grin

Moreover, the media have been dishing lies more than the truth regarding the Apc presidential primary

11 Likes

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by pharmagba: 11:11pm On May 29, 2022
successmatters:
The North will back their own, Tinubu, Fayemi and Osinbajo will split yoruba votes while Lawan will be only northern candidate.

Too myopic conclusion.

1- Lawan not as popular as Atiku. Every PDP believes only Atiku can lead them to Aso Rock even from day 1 that's why there is no Zoning.

2- Tinubu is the strongest contender he will get votes even from Kano, but seems Buhari doesn't want him
3- The Jonathan factor- will it be consensus or election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by Salvador1: 11:14pm On May 29, 2022
fergie001:
lagos-ibadan express media and propaganda na 5&6.

Believe them at your own detriment.

1 Like

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by sogodihno: 11:18pm On May 29, 2022
successmatters:

It is good you have accepted your destiny of servitude, even in your permutation no IBO man is there, I am enjoying this game.

One thing is certain no Ibo man is becoming president or vice in 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by fergie001: 11:22pm On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Baptism can be more than once now... grin

Moreover, the media have been dishing lies more than the truth regarding the Apc presidential primary
Well, everything will end by next week.
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by Okoroawusa: 11:55pm On May 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

God bless Nigeria
God bless south east
God bless Lagos
Helinues, na my brother dey talk like this abi dem don hijack him moniker?

1 Like

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by fergie001: 1:43am On May 30, 2022
Another Confusion again.... Next week come quick quick.
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by Nigerialabalaba: 2:06am On May 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Helinues, na my brother dey talk like this abi dem don hijack him moniker?
Taah!! No be hack , na hot coal wey devil take torment am as he be chief wailer from Owerri, Iboland.

U see ehn, wen God bless u like Tinubu, even ur enemies go dey bless u.

Na so God dey confuse dem. Dem go want type dia usual trash but God go arrest dia bitter evil mind and turn am to prayers.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:12am On May 30, 2022
Another week for another southern shocker… it’s going to be back to back shock for the southerners

So help them God

1 Like

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by etokhana: 4:48am On May 30, 2022
End of Discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by adioolayi(m): 5:56am On May 30, 2022
grin

I don't know why OP decided not to include that GEJ will not be screened as he is not a member of APC as widely reported ..

Or are you afraid of giving some people complete headaches

grin grin grin

SouthEast delegates were about 120 that went into PDP primaries, Anyim got 14 votes...Sam Ohabunwa got Zero Vote....And the Omo nna dem are here shouting up and down as if Southwest is the reasons of their failure to reap at the party where they claim to have sown.

If you can't get Presidential ticket at PDP...is it at APC you will now get Make Una be the judge yourself na.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by SavageResponse(m): 5:56am On May 30, 2022
I can't wait for this whole thing to be over and done with
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by supereagle(m): 5:56am On May 30, 2022
Lawan Ahmed will be given.
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by Asianjollof007: 5:56am On May 30, 2022
mtcheew
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by Kobicove(m): 5:56am On May 30, 2022
How many times will APC do screening of presidential aspirants?
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by Mumusaphire: 5:57am On May 30, 2022
How many months u dey use screen aspirants?
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57am On May 30, 2022
STARBOY and ZULUM / JAGABAN,
Whoever the party field will win PDP before 11am on election day.
Know this, Know peace ✌️

We will keep supporting our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo until the party say otherwise.

God bless Nigeria and all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by nijanigga: 5:57am On May 30, 2022
The way Nigerians misuse the word screening amuses me .Everything screening.,last time they were screening ministers .
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by Ibcrown(m): 5:59am On May 30, 2022
Ahmad lawan is no match for Atiku, only Jagaban fit give Atiku run for his money

1 Like

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by Thorondor: 5:59am On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

Obaseki ain’t going nowhere. Jettison that thought immediately

1 Like

Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by emmykk(m): 5:59am On May 30, 2022
fergie001:

Are you in the dark?
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by vr0xen: 6:00am On May 30, 2022
grin
Re: APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday by nurex01(m): 6:00am On May 30, 2022
Like for Tinubu
Share for PYO

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office / My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians / Alao Akala Awards N25m For 5 Public Toilets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.