Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu (18346 Views)

Osinachi’s Death: FG Files 23-count Charge Against Husband, Nwachukwu / Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu / Parents Refuse To Press Charge Against Their 2-Year-Old's Rapist In Jos. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2022
donaldking10:
best news i've heard this week.

Did you bother reading the charges??

Do they sound like they found anything incriminating from the autopsy they just did?

Do those charges look like they can be proved beyond all reasonable doubt??

Most of you are just plain 'illiterates' driven by mere sentiments

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by mojysiola(f): 8:42am On May 30, 2022
DesChyko:
Hope he gets a fair trial.
Because?
Naa them.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by ZUBY77(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
guy dnt talk like dat o.the woman can just say sumtin he does nt like nd can start hitting or maybe he comes back home angry and vents his anger on her.u neva can tell

Judgements can never be based on such things you just said. What stopped the woman from reporting to Police or human rights? It would have been very good if both went to settle in court but unfortunately she is dead.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Beautygoddesss: 8:52am On May 30, 2022
ZUBY77:

Judgements can never be based on such things you just said. What stopped the woman from reporting to Police or huma rights? It would have been very good if both went to settle in court but unfortunately she is dead.
true sha may GOD HELP USundecided
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by pword: 8:56am On May 30, 2022
Nonybb:
When will FG (Fulani Government) charge the murderers of Deborah in Sokoto too

After there have sent Kanu to meet his Father and mother then they will come for Deborah's Killers.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by ManOfSon: 8:58am On May 30, 2022
Marvelhazie:

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/05/fg-slams-23-count-charge-against.html

Whoever drafted these so called charges wants this man to escape justice. Culpable homicide is as serious as crimes go. You simply can't have the phrases various acts of & probably caused without raising reasonable doubt as to what actually led to the woman's death. For a prosecution to do this is unforgivable.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Teymanhenry(f): 9:07am On May 30, 2022
Onyi22:
He will not go Scot free, this will serves as a lesson to other men who form the habit of beating their wives
... It's a good one. We hope he faces the full wrath of the law. To women who think they'll have their way and accuse men of domestic violence, I hope the law comes with a square punishment for wrong accusations
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by ComeToJesus: 9:33am On May 30, 2022
So this government can be reasonable like this. Very good one.

Let that man rot in the gallows.

Women should learn to speak out and reject all forms of slavery under the guise of matrimony.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Fikesola95: 10:06am On May 30, 2022
if Nigeria court can be making justice to all embezzlement like the way they took this osinachi's case, Nigeria will change.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by harmony75: 10:56am On May 30, 2022
Foolish man government have use him now as a escape goat.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by MrMcJay(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2022
olufunmi01:
Any man that raise his hands on a woman deserves hanging

What if a woman raises her hands on a man, what should be the punishment?
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by GeneralPula: 12:11pm On May 30, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
Autopsy has proved otherwise, yet they are looking for every means to nail him.

Why not we act professional in this part of the world rather than judging things sentimentally.

I wasn’t following the whole story..

What was the Autopsy result?
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by amliftedhigher: 12:14pm On May 30, 2022
After jailing him, they should jail his spirit too
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by onadana: 12:29pm On May 30, 2022
DesChyko:

I hope justice is served too. Thank God for you.
I also had a case like that with my wife (now separated). She went to the Domestic Violence unit and reported me. I was summoned. When I did, it was like a 'nail him by all means' situation. A large gathering of disgruntled women if I'm being factual.

It was when the woman who called me on phone came in that some manner of decorum return. She was of the opinion that having dealt with many of these violent spouses before now, I didn't speak or bear the part. She asked to hear from me and I calmly explained myself and tendered the many evidence I had. They had me write an undertaking anyway, but not without making her write one too and admonishing her over 'mental cruelty'.

I wondered what may have happened if I didn't have character witnesses and evidence. My God.

You are right bro,if you're not calm and level headed honestly it would have being a lost cost.We just thank God.The experience is not really palatable.Imagine the trauma my son and I went through,there was no closure we couldn't move forward with our lives.They mistook my gentleness and being born again for foolishness,they learnt better in a bitter way.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by IamAsiri: 2:49pm On May 30, 2022
ZUBY77:
So while all these things were happening, the woman Osinachi did nothing?

RIP to her but this woman might be abusing the man as well. We are all quick to jump into conclusions out of emotions and pity becauses Osinachi has a hit song or because she is a woman or dead.
I am a husband too. I don't see how a man can just get up and start hitting his wife.

Read the story from the beginning.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by mauchiz: 3:27pm On May 30, 2022
Trust22:
This is good but what about those guys that publicly n boldly killed Deborah... We haven't heard anything about them ooo

Let's start sending tweets about Deborah, we need justice.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by DesChyko: 3:59pm On May 30, 2022
mojysiola:

Because?
Naa them.

Because it is not a village meeting decision.

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Bluebrain101: 4:34pm On May 30, 2022
Best news of the week
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by brumeikperikpe: 5:57pm On May 30, 2022
All the other grammar charges did not even pain me much. People can beat or punish people as a deterrent. But to push her out of a moving vehicle. The man actually wanted to dehumanize & ultimately kill the woman. He may belong to a vicious cult. He's wicked, cruel & evil. Only cultists & other agents or customers of the kingdom of darkness can have such attributes. He deserves to be hanged by the neck until certified dead. May God have mercy on his soul.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Exceed15: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
onadana:

Hello sis,law doesn't work with sentiments.All those allegations must be proved,substantiated with evidence.If not sadly with a good lawyer he will go free.I hope justice is served. Remembered when I lost my darling wife,her family made all sort of allegations simply because of difference in religion,,they even went to court.When trials was to start proper they wanted settlement. They backed out.I sued them for libel and defamation. I won.I totally abhor violence against anyone most especially women.

Hmm.. Congratulations. Did u see how her family wanted to set u up out of hatred. I m not in good terms with my in-laws too. They wanted to override me and I vehemently rejected it. At the end I had to ask my wife to leave and go meet her family. God forbid if anything happens even if it's a natural cause they will accuse me of murder. Now I have peace.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by onadana: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Exceed15:

Hmm.. Congratulations. Did u see how her family wanted to set u up out of hatred. I m not in good terms with my in-laws too. They wanted to override me and I vehemently rejected it. At the end I had to ask my wife to leave and go meet her family. God forbid if anything happens even if it's a natural cause they will accuse me of murder. Now I have peace.

Yes you're right.One just have to be careful with these families.You took the right decision for your mental health.Peace of mind is everything.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Exceed15: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
onadana:

Yes you're right.One just have to be careful with these families.You took the right decision for your mental health.Peace of mind is everything.

Thank you bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Uncovers Goat Thieves In Delta, Recovers Arms (photo) / Hong Kong Police Intercepts 1.3Tons Of Drugs Worth £100Million(Pics) / EFCC Arrests Bishop Giniko Obi Accused Of Fraud, Operating Ponzi Scheme In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.