Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

I'm Not Looking For A Man Since I Know I'll Be Able To Pay For Their Services Wh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Looking For A Man Since I Know I'll Be Able To Pay For Their Services Wh (516 Views)

Rema: Since I Got This Fame, It’s Been So Hard To Love Again / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids / "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Looking For A Man Since I Know I'll Be Able To Pay For Their Services Wh by Palevu: 11:36pm On May 29, 2022
Tonto Dikeh, a prominent Nigerian actress, recently responded to a female admirer who inquired whether she didn't want to be married in a recent viral Instagram post.

"Don't you want to get married?" the lady, who identified herself as Grace Onome on Instagram, questioned the 36-year-old actress. All of your erratic behavior will not attract a responsible man."

This came only days after the mother of one got into an Instagram spat with Bobrisky and veteran journalist Kemi Olunloyo.

Tonto Dikeh, on the other hand, responded to her by saying, "Some of my sisters and I aren't seeking for guys anymore; we simply want to get richer every day. We can pay these folks when we require their services "..

After Instablog9ja verified and posted the post on Instagram, it received a flood of comments and reactions.

https://vivsco.com/entertainment/tonto-dikeh-im-not-looking-for-a-man/

Re: I'm Not Looking For A Man Since I Know I'll Be Able To Pay For Their Services Wh by kelvine(m): 12:48am On May 30, 2022
Its official, she is now on pay as you go.
Now the turn of men to get used and dumped.
It will fail.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Republic Of Vawulence / Berri Tiga (machala Singer) Biography, Age, Networth, Car, House And Carrer / Why I Visited Ooni Of Ife – Actress Nkechi Blessing Opens Up (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.