Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo (4455 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by Mercury12(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2022
pacino26:
A bullet to the leg killed a soldier ??

Excessive bleeding coupled with poor health facilities and services in the country quickens his journey to the afterlife
Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by royalair(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2022
Eben91:
Can a gunshot to the leg kill someone? I think say na gunshot to the head, heart and belly de kpai person.
the bullet must have hit an artery, he bled to death. Looking at the picture no pressure was put on the wound
Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by Bolaji26(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2022
royalair:
the bullet must have hit an artery, he bled to death. Looking at the picture no pressure was put on the wound

Thanks for this
Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by Cokahot: 1:57pm On May 30, 2022
Tho highest soldier has done to me was to bash me and we fought and I sped off. But I got no love and tears for the deceased. The police officer should be shot at close range,and if he survives it,he should be shot again.pls
Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2022
This trigger happy cop go chop drilling woto woto.
Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 30, 2022
Eben91:
Can a gunshot to the leg kill someone? I think say na gunshot to the head, heart and belly de kpai person.
The BULLET hit a major arterial blood vessel around the knee. Again it would have hit many vessels due to the arterial anastomosis there.

Arteries which are higher pressure calibres which pulsate while pushing blood farther.
Any Injury to the Arteries can lead to a rapid and copious exsanguination, hence, death if bleeding is not controlled immediately.

He wouldn't have bled profusely if a pressure higher than the man's Blood pressure was applied to the Gunshot injured area.
Most times people display empathy & sympathy when applying pressure to Gunshot injured areas. Such low pressures on high-pressure calibre vessels which will never be effective and will further lead to persistent bleeding.

2 Likes

Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by BigYash: 2:03pm On May 30, 2022
Mercury12:

I thought they ban that drug already
Have you forgotten this is Nigeria?
Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by The5DME(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The BULLET hit a major arterial blood vessel around the knee. Again it would have hit many vessels due to the arterial anastomosis there.

Arteries which are higher pressure calibres which pulsate while pushing blood farther.
Any Injury to the Arteries can lead to a rapid and copious exsanguination, hence, death if bleeding is not controlled immediately.

He wouldn't have bled profusely if a pressure higher than the man's Blood pressure was applied to the Gunshot injured area.
Most times people display empathy & sympathy when applying pressure to Gunshot injured areas. Such low pressures on high-pressure calibre vessels which will never be effective and will further lead to persistent bleeding.

Are you in the medical field?
Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by pacino26(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2022
Mercury12:

Excessive bleeding coupled with poor health facilities and services in the country quickens his journey to the afterlife

I know bro, my argument is that a soldier didn’t know how to handle a gunshot wound to his leg.
Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
I said it before, will keep saying it. Only f00ls will keep pushing Fulani Hausa to be at the top helm of affairs.

No Igbo extraction leader will tolerate such heinous crimes perpetrated by these lunatics.

We will give them maximum space and focus on a region with quantified and reasonable humans.

They may however watch through billboards how new states have gone and before entrance to any state as a Fulani/Hausa they must have entry permit card otherwise they will be turn back to their various states.

Muslim will be eradicated from the south south/south east region, Christianity will be eradicated from North East, North West.

Don't preach your salvation to descendants of HIZOBEH.

After you na you.....Wonderful. Infact I vote you for common sense leader. Twale. You are a visionary plus insight..oshe baba mi

Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by ashawopikin(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2022
A whole staff sergeant, that olopa own don finish
Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by utibe1995(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2022
Eben91:

Yes ooo it kill ooo. The acid and chemical in the bullet kill not the small Iron itself.
Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by wiseone28: 9:24pm On May 30, 2022
I come get pity for the officer see him nose
Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by royalair(m): 1:39am On May 31, 2022
pacino26:

I know bro, my argument is that a soldier didn’t know how to handle a gunshot wound to his leg.
bro your question should be are the properly trained or are the made to suffer and scream who no come no go know all in the name of training. Every soldier in a sane clime is trained on how to use a trauma kit. What else can I say than this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by royalair(m): 1:40am On May 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

we suppose give you one bottle of odogwuu bitters
Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by Nobody: 3:11am On May 31, 2022
God1000:
Why shooting your fellow uniform man

So ná civilian Hin for shoot!

Re: Clash!! One Police Officer Arrested After Killing A Soldier (disturbing Photo by Aganju849: 8:41am On May 31, 2022
Family matters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Seen Conveying Four Tyres On Motorbike In Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Woman Caught Stealing Laptop Other Item Almost Stripped Naked In Enugu(photos) / Guess The Last Meal Request Of A Condemn Criminal? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.