Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia (47819 Views)

Police Stray Bullet Kills Man Sending Money Via POS To Wife / Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by SarkinYarki: 11:15am On May 30, 2022
This is one of the benefits of gun ownership ..when you pass gun control you are only denying good people from having access to life saving firearms, the bad guys would always get guns laws or no laws

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by lexy2014: 11:15am On May 30, 2022
God1000:
There's need for serious gun control measures in US but it seems americans love their guns more than themselves

This incident would only buttress the argument of the NRA on why Americans need more guns

3 Likes

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Xtraprecious(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2022
Timoleon:
You really do not get the drift of arguments around gun control especially in the USA. The message in this article is simply that “because citizens are able to carry a concealed weapon, they are able to defend themselves. Reason why the woman was able to ‘save the day’

Brings a different question to mind though, how many of these supposedly ‘independently executed mass shootings’ are independently executed? Could the NRA be sponsoring mass shootings to push its agenda?

You just hit the point��
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by donem: 11:18am On May 30, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
Aswear these are crazy times and unimaginable things are happening. Imagine picking a weapon to start killing innocent people just because you are asked to drive carefully.

We also need guns here in Nigeria to curb situations like these. If you know say me sef hold Kala e go make u no wan cross my lane anyhow
Many peeps are not healthy, alot are mentally sick you'll never know who's Alright.

1 Like

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by iTommysco: 11:19am On May 30, 2022
If na guy now una go post pictures abeg post her pix make I no go marry her
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Mindlog: 11:19am On May 30, 2022
tollyboy5:

It would be regulated

Regulated? If psychotropic drugs that ought to be under strict control is floating around easily in Nigeria, you think it is guns that can be regulated?

The bandits, unknown gunmen, kidnappers etc, how far has the government gone in recovering the guns they operate with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by robinso01(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

Na lie.

People that carry firearms are hard to conquer.

Look at Afghanistan. Even the shepherds carry firearms. That's why invaders run away.

Even in Nigeria, Fulanis are powerful because they all carry firearms.

That's why you see Fulani killing anyone they feel like because of the gun with them. I believe how hard it is to control Nigerians, Nigerians ain't easy people to control even without gun, not to talk of allowing them to be carrying gun around.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Faithful007: 11:22am On May 30, 2022
Timoleon:
You really do not get the drift of arguments around gun control especially in the USA. The message in this article is simply that “because citizens are able to carry a concealed weapon, they are able to defend themselves. Reason why the woman was able to ‘save the day’

Brings a different question to mind though, how many of these supposedly ‘independently executed mass shootings’ are independently executed? Could the NRA be sponsoring mass shootings to push its agenda?
You're right. There's everything to believe here that the so called attempted shooting was sponsored to push the argument that more weapons lead to less mass shootings.

Question is; Is it possible for someone to be convinced to go and die to push an agenda or was he deceived?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Klass99(f): 11:24am On May 30, 2022
smiley
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Brownshoe: 11:24am On May 30, 2022
Gun never dey people kill themselves any how
robinso01:

If it should be legalize in Nigeria, just forget it bro, many will die unnecessarily .
You look at someone twice and the next thing you know is that you're already gunned down.

You tell someone that his football team is a shit and the next you know is you're gone already.

People wey go remain for this country no go reach half of the normal population if gun should be legalize.

Na all these vehicle inspection officers such as vio, frsc, etc I pity most, na for drivers to dey kill them once dem stop drivers.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by mrsiso(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2022
Oh boy, we go so shoot each other. Imagine carrying a gun and Danfo driver drives rubbish or conductor yab you.

Kazeem47:
Now that is happening in the so called saner clines, imagine Nigeria allowing her citizens access to firearms;too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2022
America certainly has more homegrown terrorists than the whole of Middle East!

Yet they spent decades fishing for terrorists and so called weapons of mass destruction in other nations....

They claim to be protecting America from the threats without, whereas there are more domestic threats in a single American state.

Such hypocrisy from a so called world power! SMH!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by SmartyPants(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2022
dettolgel:

Read between lines, the guys position is that NRA will capitalised on the fact that the shooter was neutralized by someone with a gun, hence, gun ownership is not bad but the people using it. In which case NRA will likely call for more background check rather a call for complete ban as being championed by anti gun group.

That makes even less sense because this is the first time in a long while that the shooter has been neutralized by an armed bystander.

Statistically, we'd call this the exception that proves the rule.

What sort of absurd strategy would it be to sponsor a 100 mass shootings in order to make a point over the one time where private gun ownership wins?

Did you read his post and mine before responding??

1 Like

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Slynation(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2022
A real woman we have hear...!! But USA is becoming scary this days, you do anyhow you see anyhow
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Gentledizzle: 11:27am On May 30, 2022
Gun kill and Gun save.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by cheestar85: 11:30am On May 30, 2022
Let America face there problem,
We have enough problem to face here. Next page pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Toks2008(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2022
The most dangerous country to live in.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Kajaard: 11:31am On May 30, 2022
In the US be careful how you talk to people anyhow. Almost 2 out of 3 adults you see walking has a firearm.

Not like in Nigeria where we insult each other anyhow on a daily basis while driving cheesy

1 Like

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by ShaqFu: 11:31am On May 30, 2022
With news like this I can confidently say "The future is female". This is what our females are suppose to do, not complain about broke boys and stingy men online. Lol.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by baretalk: 11:31am On May 30, 2022
ote author=robinso01 post=113302635]

If it should be legalize in Nigeria, just forget it bro, many will die unnecessarily .
You look at someone twice and the next thing you know is that you're already gunned down.

You tell someone that his football team is a shit and the next you know is you're gone already.

People wey go remain for this country no go reach half of the normal population if gun should be legalize.

Na all these vehicle inspection officers such as vio, frsc, etc I pity most, na for drivers to dey kill them once dem stop drivers. [/quote]
Our population no too much?
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by casualobserver: 11:32am On May 30, 2022
God1000:
There's need for serious gun control measures in US but it seems americans love their guns more than themselves

Nigerians should focus on the problems in their own backyards. There are more killings in Nigeria than all these countries combined but inferiority complex and colo mentality will not allow us to focus our minds properly.

You will never see any story of the unknown gunmen in American news, boko haram has killed more Nigerians than the people who have died in Ukraine but you will never read about it in their press and still it is Ukraine we are worried about here. Nonsense!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Nobody: 11:32am On May 30, 2022
LordFrey7k:
Bitcoin keee you dia angry angry angry
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Okhuadams(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2022
Hermzou:

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61615236
If na my beloved country Nigeria by the heroness go don go cell by now. Police go charge her for doing there job, them go ask who send you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by tysamuel: 11:34am On May 30, 2022
Timoleon:

Truthfully, I have asked this very last question you asked here several times, but I keep reaching the same conclusion. I won't be surprised if certain NRA senators like Ted Cruz is advancing a selfish agenda of purging America of people they tagged "immigrants". There are lots of issues the media aren't explaining in details but in fragments. These issues will continue to part the public into foundational supremacists and immigrants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by dettolgel: 11:35am On May 30, 2022
SmartyPants:

That makes even less sense because this is the first time in a long while that the shooter has been neutralized by an armed bystander.

Statistically, we'd call this the exception that proves the rule.

What sort of absurd strategy would it be to sponsor a 100 mass shootings in order to make a point over the one time where private gun ownership wins?

Did you read his post and mine before responding??

Sorry maybe I got you and the guy you quoted wrong.

For clarity I don't think NRA did sponsor the shooting but what I gathered from his assertion is that they will capitalize on this recent events that having a gun prevented more deaths.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by JimmyBishop: 11:36am On May 30, 2022
robinso01:

Na all these vehicle inspection officers such as vio, frsc, etc I pity most, na for drivers to dey kill them once dem stop drivers.
What of the other side of it like using it to save yourself from the growing-okada-riders-menace, unknown gun men, one-chance people, car highjackers etc
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by jehoha696(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2022
Legalize gun use in Nigeria,i swear police pple will turn endangered specie,but i think alot of things will b curb..,cuz all men go dey thread with caution
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by baralatie(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2022
Kazeem47:
Now that is happening in the so called saner clines, imagine Nigeria allowing her citizens access to firearms;too bad.
We for enter default settings nah

Tenants shooting landlords and vice versa
Wife shooting husband's and vice versa

Students shooting lecturers and vice versa

Students shootings jamb officials and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Tb222(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2022
Until they can modify their gun laws they will never stop reporinh more incidents.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by VEHINTOLAR: 11:45am On May 30, 2022
Timoleon:

Absolutely ! This was exactly what came to my mind ! This incident should be properly and independently investigated. It looks,to me,like it was engineered to promote the NRA's agenda !
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by ViceGovernor: 11:45am On May 30, 2022
This is exactly what is needed in Nigeria.... everybody above 20 should own a gun.
In case an idiot like that man decides to shoot 40 people in public he should be very aware that a bystander can check his stupidity . undecided

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Nobody: 11:47am On May 30, 2022
A land where many are pyschos undecided...runs from thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight / 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.