Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,993 members, 7,832,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia (47828 Views)

Police Stray Bullet Kills Man Sending Money Via POS To Wife / Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by TruthinAction: 2:07pm On May 30, 2022
Kazeem47:
Now that is happening in the so called saner clines, imagine Nigeria allowing her citizens access to firearms;too bad.

But they are already doing it. Only a section of the country is permitted to have fire arms. And they even aid the supply. Where does Boko Haram get their arms from? They will never discover it because they are being backed up by the same people who are supposed to protect us.

How many herdsmen carrying guns have they ever arrested and paraded? None? They are free to enter farms and shoot farmers. At the end, they call it herdsmen and farmers clashing. Who are they deceiving?

What about the bandits? Where do they get their arms from. DSS can't discover it with all their training. But they can quickly discover where ESN get theirs. What a country. We are still sleeping in this part of Nigeria. Let's wake up and see the realities that surrounds us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by meobizy(f): 2:15pm On May 30, 2022
A good guy with a gun narrative finally played out. Watch the republicans quote this scenario for almost a year straight.

It comes amid a national debate over guns after a school shooting in Texas.
Not the first and surely not the last. Gun crime keeps western media employed. It won’t shock me if the CEO of CNN and other news outlets lobby gun-loving politicians into powerful positions. There sure is nothing else to nag about during sleepy Joe’s tenure.

She's just a member of the community who was carrying her weapon lawfully
They know this, how? I guess because she’s Caucasian and a woman so she’s likely law abiding.

Charges will not be filed against her
She’s definitely Caucasian.

Fun fact; the Colombine shooting is already twenty-three years old. That is a lot older than many Nairalanders who come here to troll. Life moves fast.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Plugsk(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2022
Some GTA stuff
robinso01:

If it should be legalize in Nigeria, just forget it bro, many will die unnecessarily .
You look at someone twice and the next thing you know is that you're already gunned down.

You tell someone that his football team is a shit and the next you know is you're gone already.

People wey go remain for this country no go reach half of the normal population if gun should be legalize.

Na all these vehicle inspection officers such as vio, frsc, etc I pity most, na for drivers to dey kill them once dem stop drivers.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Shimran(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2022
robinso01:

If it should be legalize in Nigeria, just forget it bro, many will die unnecessarily .
You look at someone twice and the next thing you know is that you're already gunned down.

You tell someone that his football team is a shit and the next you know is you're gone already.

People wey go remain for this country no go reach half of the normal population if gun should be legalize.

Na all these vehicle inspection officers such as vio, frsc, etc I pity most, na for drivers to dey kill them once dem stop drivers.
grin grin grin
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On May 30, 2022
God1000:
There's need for serious gun control measures in US but it seems americans love their guns more than themselves
The only gun control measure which should happen is every American owning a gun.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by meobizy(f): 2:24pm On May 30, 2022
Kazeem47:
Now that is happening in the so called saner clines, imagine Nigeria allowing her citizens access to firearms;too bad.
Nigeria is not a forward-thinking place hence this will never happen. The politicians love their lives too much and know a frustrated lot may target them out of desperation.

1 Like

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by meobizy(f): 2:25pm On May 30, 2022
robinso01:

I like the idea. We’re too many in the country to begin with.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by meobizy(f): 2:26pm On May 30, 2022
zimdante:
The day Nigerians are given the right to carry fire arm, is the day you find out how sick people are in this country.
If we have 24/7 electricity many Nigerians will stay back.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Elidrisy20: 2:26pm On May 30, 2022
They are just catching fun
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by meobizy(f): 2:28pm On May 30, 2022
Onyenna:
Awesome......

But then, if there was serious gun control, this might not have even happened...... Just saying....... I could be wrong though.....
Control, how? He couldn’t get weapons legally if he wanted. For all we know he stole the gun from a legitimate owner. Hunters the world over own guns even in Nigeria. He could rob any of those when said person was off guard.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by hayoholla(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2022
Timoleon:
You really do not get the drift of arguments around gun control especially in the USA. The message in this article is simply that “because citizens are able to carry a concealed weapon, they are able to defend themselves. Reason why the woman was able to ‘save the day’

Brings a different question to mind though, how many of these supposedly ‘independently executed mass shootings’ are independently executed? Could the NRA be sponsoring mass shootings to push its agenda?

The body language of the post advocates for gun control and ownership. Its an entagled situation there in that soceity. There's so much laxity on gun ownership in America. That's the genesis of the problem. The irony of this arguement is that, this shootings in America soceity can used as a viable argument, for or against private gun ownership and control. Both side of the divide have a valid argument, using this shooting as backup. It makes me to think, if there's no conspiracy surrounding this uncontrolled shootings. Although, we can't take away the lackadaisical attitude or, probably because the government never thought of this, on how there should have been restriction on private gun ownership and control.

Also, a lot of things are attached to all these shooting sef. We need to understand that American soceity is a "very loose" soceity. There's this obsession about wanting to be free. Like I don't understand what's American definition of freedom is. This may not relate to all these shooting events, but it sure does have a connection somehow.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Originalsly: 2:50pm On May 30, 2022
The National Rifle Association is very influential ... the reason why senators are not voting to restrict the sale of certain guns. The NRA is falsely claiming that gun control laws proposed is for the right to bear arms to be taken away.... making it illegal for Americans to own any fire arm. The fact is the gun control proposal is to stop the sale of 'assault weapons" .... why should a citizen be legally allowed to own a gun that is made to fire a barrage of shots in seconds? This they dodge but keep sbouting Americans have the right to bear arms.... any arms... machine gun... RPG ....whatever. When these guns are used in mass killings... they have nothing to say. 20 innocent people gunned down at a supermarket ... by a White who had no problem saying he is a White Supremist ... the NRA rushed to his side ... got him bailed... and backing his defense. Not labeled a terrorist.... but shooter... massacre quickly buried by the media.
Don't get it wrong.... gun laws vary according to States. Kansas... one can carry gun stuck in the belt... or in socket like a cowboy.... all legal. There is no store selling guns .... it is super hard to get a license to legally own a firearm ... even if you are a businessman. If found with an unlicensed firearm .... prison is a must.... you must be legally allowed to army it in NY... even if you belong to another State and is licensed to carry it there.

Nigeria... don't we have pekple walking around with AKs? ... why?
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by godofuck231: 3:23pm On May 30, 2022
Imagine if she's wasn't armed the carnage? That's why we carry our own 911its called 9mm
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by syntekelite(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2022
Psychotic break.. voices mostly told him he was shooting at his enemies or the people were making mockery of him.. the high level of people with psychological issues are coming to an head in usa..caused mostly by ptsd due to war,wrongful or extreme incarceration,high dependence on antidepressants which is a billion dollar industry fr the govt, and plain sociopathic psychosis which is pure evil..
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Reference(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2022
fkj950ax:
The cart before the horse.

If there are strict gun laws, the guy won’t have access to guns, and the woman WON’T NEED to save everyone else.

https://mobile.twitter.com/theeyecollector/status/1530146289308033024?t=v8EERubq-aZ12GwLuZQaUg&s=08

Is there anywhere in the world where criminals don't have guns?
In sleepy, tepid Norway a crazed felon mowed down 85 at a kid's camp.... tell me another story.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by drealzum(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2022
Reference:

Is there anywhere in the world where criminals don't have guns?
In sleepy, tepid Norway a crazed felon mowed down 85 at a kid's camp.... tell me another story.
Switzerland. Guns owned by almost everyone, yet they have almost zero case of gun violence.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by robinso01(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2022
meobizy:
I like the idea. We’re too many in the country to begin with.

You might even be the first victim grin
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by robinso01(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2022
Plugsk:
Some GTA stuff

Aswear. You fit dey hear excuse say "he dey look at my gf,na why I shoot am be that" grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by robinso01(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2022
litaninja:
Yea, that's not how it works. The next person can be just as armed or better armed / trained and can just as easily defend or attack.

But yea, that country is weird.

That weirdness is the main issue in the company.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by robinso01(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

No. It's because others don't have guns.

The way you see Nigerian police and army behaving with gun will be the same way Nigerian citizens will be behaving with gun
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by robinso01(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2022
Thanksful:

Nah lie oga. You forget that Nigerians has more relationship and family ties that the Americans.

Person wey kee your bro go go down too. So everybody go respect himself. Only night shooting and hidden murder you go witness much in Nigeria.

Easier said. You should think about stability of some people, it's not everyone that you walking normally are normal. Gun is also like a power that mainly African can't control.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by robinso01(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2022
JimmyBishop:

What of the other side of it like using it to save yourself from the growing-okada-riders-menace, unknown gun men, one-chance people, car highjackers etc

The disadvantages will outweigh the advantages.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by robinso01(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2022
baretalk:

ote author=robinso01 post=113302635]

Our population no too much?

Not too much. China is doing well with the population.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by SUPERPACK: 4:07pm On May 30, 2022
John360comng:

Exactly what I have been thinking.

I have been thinking if the Biden cohorts and all them liberals are not the ones sponsoring these mass shooters in other to take off the ability of the People to defend themselves.

If that woman was not armed. More people would have been killed.
We also need these legal arms in Nigeria so people can be able to engage bandits, kidnappers, terrorists, etcetera when they attack communities because when they know that each time that they try to attack the people and the people respond with their legal firearms. These incidents will reduce.
having a gun doesn't translate to safety. The bandits you talk of also attack army and police barracks like water. They also kill our well armed police and soldiers on the highway even with their arms. Unknown gunmen in the east have been attacking military formations day and night with no fear.

Remember, the element of SURPRISE is the biggest weapon, even if you have a gun you can be killed because your weapon is on safety at the time of attack.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Ese2ehi: 4:25pm On May 30, 2022
zimdante:
The day Nigerians are given the right to carry fire arm, is the day you find out how sick people are in this country.

The day they legalize gun in this country, the next day I don enter Niger republic
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by Konjiboii: 4:46pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=Timoleon post=113298544]You really do not get the drift of arguments around gun control especially in the USA. The message in this article is simply that “because citizens are able to carry a concealed weapon, they are able to defend themselves. Reason why the woman was able to ‘save the day’

Brings a different question to mind though, how many of these supposedly ‘independently executed mass shootings’ are independently executed? Could the NRA be sponsoring mass shootings to push its agenda?[/quote]

Don't know if it's the blunt effects I'm having but I think you are on to something.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by donborg(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2022
robinso01:

Big fat lie. people were carrying guns in this country long before the British came and confiscated them.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by meobizy(f): 4:55pm On May 30, 2022
robinso01:

You might even be the first victim grin
I get sense.
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by teemac01(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2022
God1000:
There's need for serious gun control measures in US because it seems americans love their guns more than themselves

NO OFFENCE O BRO...BUT BY GUN CONTROL WHAT DO YOU MEAN...IF YOU COULD CLEARLY ELUCIDATE ON THIS YOUR POINT...CAUSE THE WAY PEOPLE TALK ABOUT GUN CONTROL LIKE AS IF THERE ISNT ONE IN PLACE...INFACT TO GET PERMIT TO GET/CARRY A FIRE ARM IN YANKEE HARD PASS VISA APPLICATION....SO HOW COME THERE IS STILL GUN RELATED OFFENCE EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THAT SAME COUNTRY WEY TO GET GUN PERMIT/LICENSE TO CARRY SEF HARD...ABI YOU WAN GO DEY TELL CRIMINALS SAY MAKE THE SUBMIT THEIR FIREARMS FOR PROPER VETIN.
GUN CONTROL IS ALREADY IN PLACE NA THE AVENUE WEY PEOPLE DEY TAKE GET THIS GUNS ILLEGALLY THEM SUPPOSE TACKLE...A CRIMINAL WILL ALWAYS GET ACCESS TO FIREARM....YOU CANT JUST ENTER ANY GUN STORE AND PURCHASE A FIREARM...ITS NOT POSSIBLE...
Re: Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia by robinso01(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2022
Brownshoe:
Gun never dey people kill themselves any how

Now imagine how it's going to be with gun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam / 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.