Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. (2447 Views)

Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! / Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This / Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Cashio(m): 3:12am On May 30, 2022
Greetings phone experts.
My Redmi note 10s that is barely 5 months old fell off my hand and hit the floor. Ever since then, the screen went blank even without a visible scratch.
They've tried new screens, but none worked and eventually, they said the only remedy is to change the panel and the screen which will cost me 69,000 naira.
Has anyone had similar experience?
The phone spec is 8gb/120
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by slimjohn2k5: 3:17am On May 30, 2022
Keep it till the battery drains out, charge n thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Cashio(m): 3:20am On May 30, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Keep it till the battery drains out, charge n thank me later
did that already...it happened on the 6th of this month.
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by uwuana: 6:53am On May 30, 2022
Oga what do you want us to do?
Nairaland don't have panel to replace for you, it's either you pay 69k for your phone to get fixed or get yourself a new phone.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by phemmyfour: 8:15am On May 30, 2022
Cashio:
Greetings phone experts.
My Redmi note 10s that is barely 5 months old fell off my hand and hit the floor. Ever since then, the screen went blank even without a visible scratch.
They've tried new screens, but none worked and eventually, they said the only remedy is to change the panel and the screen which will cost me 69,000 naira.
Has anyone had similar experience?
The phone spec is 8gb/120
Buy another phone, the board is gone
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Sacred007: 8:27am On May 30, 2022
Buy transsion you no go hear, redmi redmi redmi !!!!!

your eyes don clear now................. angry

16 Likes

Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by gonkin(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2022
It's best to buy rugged phones that will fall inside water and nothing go happen.
Umidigi
Oukitel wp series.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by curryjuniour(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2022
New phone
Anything panel related in Nigeria na error

1 Like

Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Cashio(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2022
Omo...be like Na give up oo...nobody dey give me hope sef
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by tellsblinks(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2022
Maybe the screen connector that shifted

Best advice return it to where you bought it... Ginger that it started on its own so warrantee would cover it. Or tell them the truth and they'll fix it or give you a better alternative.

Please note: redmi has repair centres all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Meister(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2022
tellsblinks:
Maybe the screen connector that shifted

Best advice return it to where you bought it... Ginger that it started on its own so warrantee would cover it. Or tell them the truth and they'll fix it or give you a better alternative.

Please note: redmi has repair centres all over Nigeria

Warranty doesn't cover phones that has already been opened

2 Likes

Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by DSHADOWWALKER: 7:59pm On May 30, 2022
Meister:

Warranty doesn't cover phones that has already been opened

That was where he messed up,he should have taken it to where he bought it and claim that it started malfunctioning without any phsyical harm

1 Like

Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Meister(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2022
DSHADOWWALKER:

That was where he messed up,he should have taken it to where he bought it and claim that it started malfunctioning without any phsyical harm

After 4 months ?
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Teenwolf(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2022
reason I prefer tecno over redmi
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Nobody: 2:30am On May 31, 2022
Refurbished phone.A quality phone rarely developed panel problem when it dropped.Na screen go crack.
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by motionarena: 7:59am On May 31, 2022
Meister:

After 4 months ?
yes na warranty goes up to a year

1 Like

Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by gogeekish(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2022
uwuana:
Oga what do you want us to do?
Nairaland don't have panel to replace for you, it's either you pay 69k for your phone to get fixed or get yourself a new phone.
Brother thank you. Some people just jump into forum to seek for help without thinking. Simple thing to do was to visit a technician. How can people touch your phone via typing?
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Jung(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2022
gogeekish:
Brother thank you. Some people just jump into forum to seek for help without thinking. Simple thing to do was to visit a technician. How can people touch your phone via typing?

I hope no one comes to repair stuff with you considering this your bad mouth. You as an engineer should be able to assist or even try to persuade him to come to you so you can help, but no, you had to be a smart mouth.

Wouldn't be surprised if your stand is always empty. Just be yarning bants like a child.
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by donbenie(m): 12:42am On Jun 05, 2022
Teenwolf:
reason I prefer tecno over redmi
Sacred007:
Buy transsion you no go hear, redmi redmi redmi !!!!!

your eyes don clear now................. angry
So TRASHION is immune to breakage when it falls?
I'm all ears..
Tell me more..
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by just2endowed: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Op if you want to sell as scrap let me know and contact me via my siggy
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Dollywood(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
I be know Redmi phones are overrated.
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Danielwiseoo(f): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
buy iPhone una no gree now see urself undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Jacobx007: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
gonkin:
It's best to buy rugged phones that will fall inside water and nothing go happen.
Umidigi
Oukitel wp series.
You must be joking for calling Oukitel right? That fragile phone. I will not advice any one to buy Oukitel, cos I use 3 different models and all the phones are RUBBISH
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by gonkin(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jacobx007:

You must be joking for calling Oukitel right? That fragile phone. I will not advice any one to buy Oukitel, cos I use 3 different models and all the phones are RUBBISH

Then u must have been careless. 3 phones same brand? Its the same phone I've been using since 2018 still working like a clock. Just a barely visible crack on the screen, I work in an area where sometimes u have to climb high platforms and take pictures, it fell on a bellow hard. It's has seen water, oil and lots of diesel, these phones are rugged. So i dont know the fragile you're referring to

Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by Jacobx007: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
gonkin:

Then u must have been careless. 3 phones same brand? Its the same phone I've been using since 2018 still working like a clock. Just a barely visible crack on the screen, I work in an area where sometimes u have to climb high platforms and take pictures, it fell on a bellow hard. It's has seen water, oil and lots of diesel, these phones are rugged. So i dont know the fragile you're referring to
This your phone na armour na!!
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by olaremint(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Go and buy Nokia. Thank me later
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by gonkin(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jacobx007:

This your phone na armour na!!

It once had me limping when it accidentally fell and I tried to reduce its impact by catching with my foot. I did catch it. It hit me right at the edge of the tibia. I was in serious pain and the idiot phone that cause it was just there without a dent. I was limping for 2 days cuz of that incident
Re: Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. by gonkin(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
olaremint:
Go and buy Nokia. Thank me later

That's my backup. Its quite normal to have 2 phones. 1 big and 1 small. My back up is a nokia 3.1 been using that since 2019

(1) (Reply)

Everything About Wlan A.k.a Wifi In Phone / How Mtn Deducted My Money For Nothing / 6 Reasons You Should Buy The Phantom 6 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.